Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][1x1] By the Light of the Moon (Past Harry Potter) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

edluver1992

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:58 pm
Severus bit his lip, lingering for a minute. Suddenly, he turned and ran after Remus. He had no idea where Remus would be; he'd gotten a few minutes head start and with his damned hidden passageways, he could be anywhere. Not to mention, Severus had no idea what he was going to say to Remus if he did find him. All he knew was that he needed to find the Gryffindor. Severus followed the now familiar path to the lake, the library, and any other place he could think of, cursing himself for not being able to find the Gryffindor common room. "REMUS," he bellowed in the middle of the entrance hall, not caring how much of a scene he was making.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:16 pm
Remus had ran back to the Gryffindor common room. He was planning on spending all day in bed now. Sirius had decided to stay with Remus to try and comfert him some.

James had left though. He told Remus he would take notes for him in his classes. He heard someone scream Remus' name and saw Snape. He growled a bit to himself and walked over to him. "You. I warned you about hurting Remus. How dare you blame him for what happened." He whipped out his wand and placed a boils curse on him. He pinned Snape against a wall. "There is so many things i wish I could do to you right now. But I promised Remus I wouldn't get thrown in Azkaban."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:25 pm
"I didn't blame him, you overly pompous, arrogant, four-eyed blood traitor. I told him I was confused. And how do you think you would react were you in a similar situation, O mighty seeker," Severus growled sarcastically, vaguely aware that that was probably a very bad idea. However, his own wand was in his hand and he was more than prepared for a duel right there in the middle of the entrance hall.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:31 pm
"I would believe the person I suposally loved. You are worse than Malfoy."

After Remus had calmed down he chose to go to class. He realized he had missed enough class as it was lately. He was shocked at what he found in the entrence hall. He ran over and pulled James off of Severus getting between them. "Guys stop."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:39 pm
Severus growled and tried to send a spell at James over Remus's arm. "Let me at him. Arrogant, son of an old hag doesn't know what he's talking about. Doesn't even know the entire situation. Let me go, Remus!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:55 pm
"Remus he hurt you how can you let him just get away with that?"

"James if you want to fight someone just go find Malfoy." He snached Severus' wand. "And James does know what happened. I told him how you took Malfoy's side over mine. And if i see you trying to hurt one of my friends again I'll be anything but helpful. Now just run along to Malfoy since you care for him more."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:04 am
"No, Remus, he does not know the entire situation because he doesn't know anything that I was going to tell you. However, if that's how you really feel, fine. I'll leave you alone and never speak to you again. My wand, if you wouldn't mind."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:10 am
Remus softened up. "What were you going to tell me?" He didn't want to hand him back his wand till he found out. "Sevie you promised me you'd fight for us to stay together. So why are we fighting each other? I'll never stop loving you Sevie." He stole one last kiss and gave him back his wand. Remus wiped his eyes with his sleeve as he turned away.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:16 am
"Merlin curse you," Severus swore, grabbing Remus's arm to stop him from running again. "If you would quit running away, I'd tell you. I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry I blamed you and that I will personally hex Malfoy to within an inch of his life and any future generations he somehow manages to have after that."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:26 am
"Sorry." he mummbled. "I don't like people seeing when they hurt me." He wrapped his arms around Severus' neck and kissed him lovingly. "But I think since i chased james away he might be beating you to hexing Malfoy within an inch of his life." He rested his forehead on Severus' shoulder. "So we're still together right? I don't have to kidnap you and tie you up so i don't lose you?"  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:33 am
Severus, rather surprised by Remus's sudden bounce back, hesitantly wrapped his arms around Remus's waist and nodded his head. "Yeah. We're still together. And I think that since you chased Potter off, he might come back later and try to hex me to within an inch of my life."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:37 am
Remus smiled a bit. "Don't worry. I'll tell him you're off limits again." He looked up at him. "Sevie...I don't really feel like going to class now. Do you maybe want to ditch with me?"  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:40 am
Severus smiled. "The teachers are going to end up hating us, you know, with how much we skip. Where do you want to go?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:07 am
"Yes but i really need some love from my boyfriend right now. I know the perfect place." he grabbed Severus' hand and showed him to the room of requirements. He let go of his hand to walk in a circle three times to make the door appear. He smiled and opened it for him. "See it's perfect."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:16 pm
When Severus looked into the room, it was furnished with several settees and love seats, some in the Slytherin green and sliver, others in the Gryffindor scarlet and gold. "Wow. It's... magnificent. How did you know where this place was?"  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games