Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:58 pm
Bomani glanced up, seeing the archer. He stepped to the side of Chione and helped her stand, then took off down the road. "Come on! Either we make it back to the castle, or we can meet a guard patrol along here." he said, knowing the assassins would follow. At the moment, the adrenaline pumping made him forget all about his wound.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:06 pm
The arrow flew behind them as they ran, Chione followed after Bomani, tripping a couple times as she forced her body to run. Pure fear drove her body and she didn't dare look back, knowing that it would only distract her. As they made their way through the labrynth that was the city the princess only hoped that they would receive help. She then clumsily fell, sliding on the ground and scraping her arm. However, Chione didn't take her time in recovering, scrambling up on her feet and gathering her dress to not lag behind.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:09 pm
Bomani stopped, just once, to get a look at their surroundings. The assassins had blocked off the direct route to the castle, and to head back, he'd have to double back past them. "There's a tavern nearby. We'll wait there." he said, sheathing his sword. He took her hand and led her toward the tavern only about a minute away. He slipped inside the busy establishment, bought two glasses of water, and led her over to a table off to the side, but close enough to the main crowd. He sat down, breathing heavily.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:17 pm
((I might have to go soon, since I have two projects due on Friday.))

Chione didn't object to Bomani's suggestion, merely following his instructions as if she had no mind of her own. Panting with sweat on her forehead she wrung her hands in an attempt to calm herself down. Looking up at him she realized the cut on his chest, shocking her again. Chione then moved her seat closer to his, then looked down and ripped the hem of her dress for a bit of fabric. The crowd took no noticed of them, and she took her glass of water and dampened the fabric. After taking a brief sip she then began to clean his wound carefully. "This...might sting a bit." She whispered before she began with shaking hands, placing her other hand on his shoulder.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:20 pm
Bomani winced a little, though he'd had worse. "Are you hurt?" he asked softly. Those men had come out of nowhere, and though he had figured they might have had trouble, a full out attack was completely unexpected. He looked down at the wound she was cleaning, wondering if it would scar.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:28 pm
"No." Chione lied, now feeling a slight sting from the cut on her cheek. She ignored the sore spots on her arms as she focused on Bomani's wounds, hoping that they wouldn't bruise later on. "I...I'm sorry." She said apologetically, dousing the fabric some more as his wound looked cleaner.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:30 pm
"Yes, you are." Bomani said, seeing a thin line of blood on her cheek. He bunched his sleeve up around his hand and reached across, cleaning the blood off her cheek. Then he took his hand back, and put his other one on her uninjured cheek.
"Don't apologize. You did nothing wrong." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:34 pm
Chione shook her head. "No, I suggested we go out. I should have realized..." She trembled a little, looking down to the floor with shame. "Bomani, what if...they had severely hurt you? What if..." She stopped before she could say more, afraid that the crowd would hear her mention the thought of someone dead in the streets.

((2nd to last post))  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:38 pm
Bomani smiled. "They wouldn't." he promised her, leaning across and kissing her softly on the lips. "They could scratch me all they want...but I will never go down, if I'm protecting you."

[Alright ^^]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:43 pm
The princess' shaking decreased a little after the kiss, though she wondered how he could possibly be smiling at a time like this. "Bomani...I trust you. But, I don't want to put you in danger like that again." Chione took his hand, gripping it a little, as if she was afraid of losing him at that moment.

((Ok, I might come back, but it's unlikely. So, goodnight. ^.^'))  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:47 pm
Bomani slid his chair closer to hers and wrapped his arms around her. "I knew the dangers of this job...it was either this or servant, and I preferred the action here. A soldier is who I am, and all I'll ever be...so don't worry about me. I've been fighting since I was six...they won't take me down that easily." he assured her.

[G'night]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:17 pm
As he wrapped his arms around her Chione flinched, his touch reminding her of his own actions earlier; remembering how he had drove his sword through the assassin, another human being. She tried to ignore the images in her head, telling herself that it was in their defense, pushing away the remorse she felt and avoiding closing her eyes in case she should see it again. "It doesn't matter, Bomani." The princess whispered, trying to relax but failing in doing so. "I don't want you to get hurt, or face danger in any form."  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:20 pm
"Believe me, Chione, whether or not I was with you I would be facing danger...I would much rather face danger knowing I'm protecting you, because it gives me strength...as long as you're alive, I'll remain alive. I promise." Bomani said softly. He felt her flinch and sighed.
"What's wrong?" he whispered.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:25 pm
Chione bit her lip at his response, knowing that there was no way she could move any further on the topic of conversation. "Nothing." She lied, looking down at the tavern floor. Right now, she couldn't hear the drunken laughter around them and the cheering of the patrons of the tavern at their entertainment for the night. "It's nothing." She whispered again, leaning against him in an attempt to assure him, though for some reason she wanted to move away.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:27 pm
Bomani wasn't convinced...but he let it drop for now. "I'm here for you...remember that." he said softly, kissing her on the cheek to reassure her. To him, killing that man had been nothing but a necessity...he had no other choice, and knew that if it had been the other way around, that assassin would have granted Bomani no mercy.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games