Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:57 pm
Iago smiled. "One of these days, we'll do that...and I'll let you bear my children." he promised. As with their first time bedding, he had made sure that he didn't get her pregnant, although this time, it was for slightly different reasons: they didn't have the best facilities up here to raise a child, and he also wanted to make sure they could be permanently together before then.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:21 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie kissed his cheek and lay back in his arms comfortably.

"One day we can....we'll just have to wait for now." She sighed happily and stretched out, her back arching up. Being outside was actually a lot more comfortable than she had originally thought it would be.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:22 pm
Iago smiled, sighing as well. He held her against him, smiling, then he rolled onto his back and looked up at the sky.
He stayed quiet, enjoying the feeling of her next to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:34 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie traced little circles on his chest and propped herself up on her elbow.

"Well...that was quite amusing." She smiled and ran a hand through her tangled hair, she pulled out little bits of twig and frowned as she flicked it away. She was going to have fun picking objects out of her hair.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:37 pm
"Here, sit up, I'll help you." Iago said, sitting up as well. Once she was, he reached over and gently ran his fingers through her hair, attempting to untangle it and get rid of some of the little twigs and pieces of grass. He hadn't escaped nature either, and his hair was dishevelled and had little bits of grass and twigs in it as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:41 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie did as she was told and smiled sweetly at him as he tried to take out all the little bits of earth out of her hair. She looked up at him and sure enough, he was dirtied up as well. She laughed and sat up on her knees so that she could reach. She pulled out little twigs and grass and she tossed them aside. Evie soon stopped and kissed his forehead.

"I love you so much." Evie whispered, running her fingers through his hair once more.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:44 pm
"And I love you." Iago whispered back, smiling. He closed his eyes and sighed happily. "That feels nice, when you run your hands through my hair." he said softly, chuckling a little bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:51 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Another smile touched her lips and went up to her eyes as well when he closed his eyes. He seemed so happy now...and she was glad that he was when she was around him.

"That's always good....otherwise this might become very awkward."
Evie laughed and gently fingered the hair that grew towards the nape of his neck.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:07 pm
"Yeah, it would." Iago admitted, laughing with her. He hugged her close while she played with his hair, and he took a deep breath, smelling hers.
"Your hair smells great." he whispered.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:10 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie squealed aloud when he hugged her close. Her hands were wrapped around him and she hugged herself close to him as well.

"It smells like dirt." She grimaced as she sniffed her hair herself.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:19 pm
Iago smiled brightly when she squealed. It made her sound a lot more girly, which he enjoyed. He chuckled. "Alright, it does a little." he admitted. "But it usually smells great. Even now it does...it just smells a little more..." he grinned and couldn't resist the joke.
"Earthy. Natural."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:22 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie gave him a little pity laugh with his joke and stuck her tongue out at him. Yes it was weird, yes she felt childish, and yes it wasn't like her but she felt so dazed and giddy, it didn't seem to matter to her anymore.

"Earthy...I like it. Maybe I should keep it like this forever?" Evie questioned, her face a mask of seriousness.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:24 pm
Iago laughed along with her, shaking his head. "No, because then you would have to run your hair through the dirt every day, which is unbecoming of a princess." he said with a smile.

[Off for a little while]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:29 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie grinned brightly when he mentioned Princess. That was a load of guano for all she knew. Princess rank would be out of her reach until some miracle happened someday and she knew those sort of miracles didn't exist.

"Sure. Princes..." Evie laughed aloud and shook her head at him.

.:Okayy :3 :.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:03 pm
"You may not be one, officially, but to me, you're a princess." Iago said with a smile, putting his hand on her cheek. "My princess." he said, kissing her quickly on the lips.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games