Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:01 pm
Muraki watched all this while standing by Vivi.
Vivi looked at Scarlet curiously then at Ross.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:02 pm
Erika finished briefing the rebels of what was going to happen. She closed her eyes, then opened them. She was standing next to Dervish. "we've struck a deal. Come with me." she looked at the small demon. "you may want to come with us, we are visiting Lady Scarlet."

Ross looked at Scarlet slightly confused. He did as told though and held out his hand. He looked from Vivi to Scarlet.  

Gold Marra

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:07 pm
Ventura skidded to a stop in front of Scarlet's room. He saw Scarlet holding something above Ross's hand. He looked from Ross to Scarlet to Vivi.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:07 pm
Scarlet laughed, "You get easily confused, that always made me laugh. Anyways I have to give this back to you." She but the little ring that was a flower in his hand. "Well i have to go do something, I'll see you two later." Scarlet then gave them both a smile that she forcably put on her face then quietly left the room. Without another word she was off to her fathers office were she would soon meet Erika. Anything she felt at the moment had to be pushed back, she had to be strong and not show any weakness infront of Erika.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:13 pm
Muraki went after Scarlet, "Heh, your a good person.....you need someone?.....but you probly didn't notice he was there for you all this time....*mutters*Ventura" while staying by her side.
Vivi was speachless when Scarlet did that! She looked up at Ross stumped at what just happened, hoping he could tell her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:13 pm
Ross looked down at the small ring in his hand. A tear ran down his face. He turned on his heels and left the room. He half ran, half walked to a small river in the forest surrounding the city. He sat and watched the slow progress of the water down the river.

Erika lead Dervish and Tatsel to Scarlet's fathers office. She knocked then waited to be permitted.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:17 pm
Scarlet told them to enter all the while looking out the window. She looked out at the kingdom and then began to remember all the fun she had meeting villagers while Ross taged along. "It's for the best....he should be confused like that anymore. He was with Vivi a lot longer then me..." she muttered to herself. She then gathered herself together and sat down as they all came in the door. "Welcome please take a seat."  
Ventura directed the Raiem toward the forest. He followed Ross's scent. Once he came into view of him he sped up and landed in front of him.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

The Bubblelicous

Vivi dashed out of the room & went to the river where Ross normally goes to she wrapped her arms around him. "I.....I'm sorry" she cried with him.
Muraki stood by Scarlet's side while the rebel boss came in.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:19 pm
Erika entered and stood examining Scarlet. They were basically cousins

Ross looked up at Ventura. Nothing showed of his sadness and confusion within himself. His face masked all emotions. "what?" he asked, anger sounded in his voice as he shrugged Vivi off his shoulders.

(getting kicked off computer... sorry might be back on later today)  

Gold Marra

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:26 pm
" You liked Scarlet didn't you". Ventura said to him not caring that Ross was angry. " I liked her to but you like Vivi. You need to decide and in the mean time. I think it would be best if you brought that ring back to her. Just as friends." He then looked at Vivi and turned away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:30 pm
"Erika i have the treaty right here," she had the paper laying on the desk. "I've signed it, once you sign it all will be in place." Scarlet put a pen down on the paper. "Lets do this quickly...i'm tired and I rally want to go to sleep," she stood up and was ready to go once Erika signed. It was more of an excuse she just had to get out of there before all her emotions of that day would explode. "Well thank you Erika i hope this kingdom can live in peace again," she said as she saw her sign. "Well until later," she bid everyone goodbye and left the room.

Scarlet went into her room only to jump out of the window and head to a secret garden no one ever knew about. She walked a mile and finally stummbled upon the beautiful flowered garden. She sat down at the center and looked up at the sky. It's been along time since she ever flet this feeling. The last time she felt broken hearted was when she disappered to the other world that was so unknown to her. She didn't sob or cry out loud. The tears just simply rolled down her cheeks, as the wind blew gently around her. She then began to sing the song that she always sang when she lived in the other world.

((this is the song...except obviously a womans voice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EXJOT35rWY ))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:34 pm
Ross shot Ventura an angry look. He stood up. "I think it's time I go home." with that he left the two by the river. He called to Kraga and have him carry him home, to Elvandar.

The giant dragon bid the elves good bye, and launched into the air. He was back at the castle within the hour. He searched for Scarlet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:35 pm
Vivi looked at Ross, "I....." she didn't finish she was then angry herself for not noticing he would love Scarlet more(Emo rage time LOL O_O) she went over to a tree & punched it so hard it left a dent in the tree her hand was bleeding abit but she didn't care, 'I know he would love her more, but I hoped that he might..... darn it!' she then punched it again.
Muraki felt that Vivi was in chaos minded, "*sighs* one moment please" he then appers beside Vivi and stops her. "You really should manage your anger dear" he then sighs & looks at Ross "You know, you two are a hot mess" he shook his head & put Vivi next to Ross, "Here's an idea figure it out!.....Vivi loved you the longest she was just too scared to admit it thinkin' that you would turn her down, but heh it's worse than that! You can't tell if you love her more or Scarlet! Good grief!....whatever I'm going back to the castle" he then goes back to the room, but they left he then hears a song & goes to investagate he then sees Scarlet.... he lets her finish be for answering with his own song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkxRr137fdU
Vivi just sat there after Muraki stopped her, she then mutters to Ross, "Sorry, for Muraki" then pulls her knees up to her chest.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:44 pm
Scarlet sighed and stood up and began picking flowers to take back home. She picked more roses then any other since they were her favorite. "Maybe i should leave...the treaty didn't say anything about me leaving. My father is now in good health and the fight with the rebels are over. Thats what i was truely brought here for....." She sat down again and began to pick the petals off the flowers not knowing what to do. If she was going to leave then now would be a good time. She would leave without saying goodbye...it was for the best. But maybe it was't a good idea to leave.... "Ahh....what do i do!?" She threw the flowers to the ground and pushed her palms against her temples trying to sort out her mind. She cursed under her breath over and over. "Damn this heart.....i wish i never had one." She sighed again and just sat there and as the sun began to set she still sat there.

((Oh the drama!!!! xd ....uh whats the song about???))  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games