Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko orpanage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:30 pm
Kin smiled at them," Ready to go?"
OrochimaruRocks121
( stare again I'm behind)
all the while angela and azumi were upstairs packing their things they now were walking down the stairs with their bags.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:31 pm
NekoLover1994
Suzume walked up to them and smiled," Hey!"
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
She nodded, "So, we were up to parents. Ok, so I had a mom and dad and a little brother." She was quiet for a second, "and, they all died."

oh....i was an only child. so i only lost my parents. well actually no i do have a brother. but i dont know wat happened 2 him.

"Well my parents and brother were killed by..." she looks down, "The guy who would've adopted us yesterday." She sivered at the thought of him becoming human after destroying her village as a giant wolf.

Yuka and Shade knock at the door, "Hello?"
User Image

Shade looked at the girl, "We're here to adopt."  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:32 pm
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
She nodded, "So, we were up to parents. Ok, so I had a mom and dad and a little brother." She was quiet for a second, "and, they all died."

oh....i was an only child. so i only lost my parents. well actually no i do have a brother. but i dont know wat happened 2 him.

"Well my parents and brother were killed by..." she looks down, "The guy who would've adopted us yesterday." She sivered at the thought of him becoming human after destroying her village as a giant wolf.

User Image

o....so i guess thats probably y i got a bad feeling from him. *Yuuki thinks 2 self* i wonder wat ever happened 2 my brother....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:34 pm
"Chihiro do you think it's safe for them to leave?" devynne said worried about Kin, Azumi, and Angela.  

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:34 pm
1Shadow-Angel1
"A bad person?" Her tail wraped around her. "But the person is gone correct?" She sighed in relief and then said. "So everything is okay now?"She sat down and stared out the window. Thinking.

correct, he's gone. yea everything is ok. and even if it weren't i'm sure we woouldn't have 2 worry about it cuz there r a lot of ppl that care about us here and they will protect us. *Yuuki said smiling*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:35 pm
NekoLover1994
OrochimaruRocks121
all the while angela and azumi were upstairs packing their things they now were walking down the stairs with their bags.

angela and azumi nodded.  

Wanna Lick My Icecream

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:35 pm
Evangeline101697
"Chihiro do you think it's safe for them to leave?" devynne said worried about Kin, Azumi, and Angela.

"Whoever it is, they're looking for me." She said smiling, "She'll be fine."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:36 pm
Evangeline101697

*Yuuki walks over 2 Devynne* i'm no expert and i sure dont understand everything thats goin on but i think they will be fine.  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:36 pm
"Yay!" She smiled bouncing up and down slightly.
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
NekoLover1994
Suzume walked up to them and smiled," Hey!"
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

User Image

Shade looked at the girl, "We're here to adopt."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:37 pm
Yuka looked around, "Um...is there any girls here to adopt?"  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:38 pm
"Do you want to say goodbye to your friends?"
OrochimaruRocks121
NekoLover1994
OrochimaruRocks121

angela and azumi nodded.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:39 pm
Sora had his arm around Devynne and smiled at her.

Suzume nodded," Some girls, mostly girls are here anyway."
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

I amz a kittin

Pani-Ah

Devoted Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:40 pm
YUma's ears twitched as the couple walked in. Her tail swished some. But she didn't say anything, she was too shy. She just stayed where she was, by the window.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:41 pm
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

*Yuuki looks at Devynne, Suzume, Chihiro, Yuma, and any1 else i might be 4getting and she walked in front of them and sat down* yea, there r quite a few of us.  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

Wanna Lick My Icecream

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:43 pm
NekoLover1994
"Do you want to say goodbye to your friends?"
OrochimaruRocks121
NekoLover1994
OrochimaruRocks121

angela and azumi nodded.

"well me and azumi, don't really now anyone here" angela said and azumi nodded agreeing with her  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games