Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
Hogwart's Staff Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a new decade needs a new poll!
  =)
View Results

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:05 pm
"Dixie Lee. As.....tasty......as the furniture is, this room is strictly for teachers only," Prof. Ro explains to the strange little house elf.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:21 pm
"Excuse me professor, but the rules say that as a house elf, it is my duty to clean and be an honest little elf. That is all mesa was doing...the rules even say I can. So, professor please know your own rules before trying to ruin my life." Dixie spins around insulted, accidentally knocks a vase off, then pops out of the room.  

snoopybaby44

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:36 pm
Ahhh! Where'd all the heads go? Nevermind. Anywho:

@Techpriest35: Previous teachers get first dibs, so I'm going to wait and see if The Avatar Nymph re-applies before I tell you which class you can take.

@Summer_Breeze1507: Same goes for you. Both you and techpriest35 applied for the same class, so when I figure out what he gets, I'll give you your answer.

@Est_monte_de_Dieu & cocosam: You are cleared to reclaim & remake your classrooms. I don't have the dates for the summer term yet, so don't open up for sign ups until the Heads announce the new calendar.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:54 pm
Professor Algorith claps her hands. "Yay! Off to prepare for the new students." The Professor smiles and then turns to the potions master. "I think we should make a rule book for that girl and give it to her." Professor said while shaking her head.  

cocosam

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:56 pm
"I agree. She's very....enthusiastic, to say the least. I don't know what house she'll be in next term," the teacher agrees.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:12 am
Okay. I just heard from The Avatar Nymph.

Techpriest35, you're clear to take over Charms class. Summer_Breeze1507 you can take Transfiguration. Once again, I'd like to remind you that the dates for next term aren't quite settled yet, so don't take any sign ups until those are announced.

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:38 pm
ok will do
thx

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:13 pm
Thanks Juni.  

cocosam

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:44 pm
"Hmm, I'm still trying to decide if I shall teach again.

I probably will, but please wait til I make my decision final."

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:42 pm
"I've decided to teach Muggle Studies again, if that is fine with you."

Stardust Disaster
Crew

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:08 pm
"Yay Amber!" Sam jumps up and down excitedly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:41 pm
"I have to get cleared first though, right?"

Stardust Disaster
Crew

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:10 pm
Yup. I believe you have to re-apply again to...at least that's what Katie and Sam did...

Now, just as a note: from now on when I post in the staff room, I will be posting as Professor Beroliza, not as Summer Westyn...they will be two different characters...whenever I post as Beroliza, I am going to have a tektek that will represent what she will look like, so as not to confuse her with me.

If this confuses you, let me know and I shall explain better. biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:29 pm
Ani quietly walks in seeming very shy and says " I just got back from a Australian Wizard school I was only there for 4-5 months. What do i do just wait until next year or what?" Then Ani quietly stood there until somebody answered her.  

Little_Missy_Cowgirl

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:32 pm
Hello, we havent met. As I explained above, I roleplay as two people, Summer Westyn/Student and Selena Beroliza/Teacher...lucky for you, Spring Term hasn't started yet, we are all on the train on our way home, just exiting onto the platform, so just sit tight until Spring term begins, and you can begin anew!  
Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games