Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Going Once, Going Twice, Sold! (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:46 pm
Shan just tilted his head to the side, only hearing a bunch of slurs and mutters. The master obviously said something about getting something, but who knows what it could be? Shrugging, he put a hand to his head as if to relieve a headache that was bothering him. Since when did he get a headache? Just now? Yeah, probably.

Nezushi didn't like what was going on. This was probably worse than last time. Before, Shan could understand at least a bit of human language, or so he remembered, but now he didn't seem to be getting a thing Kanda was saying. Hadn't Shan been eating something before? It wasn't like he had started to starve himself again, unless something was bothering him. That had to be it. Something, or someone, was bothering Shan.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:19 pm
Yu Kanda

☯Talk to my blade..It is my keeper and my seeker from this corrupted cursed world..☯
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Kanda just shook his head and flicked the boy's forehead in slight annoyance. This had to happen.....What in the world was causing Shan to get this way? Kanda wondered if this boy even new how to take care of himself. At least he wasn't shining for something...Then Kanda would really lose his mind.

He placed the tray of food in front of Shan and looked at him. He pointed at the tray and said nothing as he silently told the boy to eat or else.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:50 pm
Shan didn't know what the heck was going on. He was only aware of a tense atmosphere that was bothering him even at this delusional state. There was something that caused this kind of problem, but he couldn't recall what it was. That definitely wasn't a good thing.

Maybe he shouldn't have slept wherever he had slept in the first place. Of course it was going to end up badly, if anything. It was just how situations always ended. There were no exceptions whatsoever.

(This calls for kiss-feeding! XD)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:46 pm
Yu Kanda

☯Talk to my blade..It is my keeper and my seeker from this corrupted cursed world..☯

(Alright!! XD then it shall be!!!!)

'Just like last time...' He thought as he rolled his eyes and tched under his breath. He ran a hand through his hair and looked at the confused Shan in front of his. "Can't be helped then...tch..." He said as he placed his food on the table then placed some of it in his mouth. He chewed on it a bit then oulled Shan into his lap, placed his hand under his chin and kissed him like he did the last time he mouth-fed him. He let the food enter the boy's mouth and when all of it was gone, he pulled away and did the same thing again and gain until all the food was gone.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:00 pm
Things had happened so quickly that Shan had a hard time knowing what was going on. All he was aware of was that his delusional side was starting to fade away. What could have possibly happened that made this sudden change? Perhaps it was the master's doing.

As he began to regain his senses, everything was apparently returning to normal. Now that his mind cleared up, he remembered perfectly well that he had fallen asleep in the study, and he had forgotten to eat again. He should really make notes if this keeps on.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:24 pm
Yu Kanda

At the last dose of food, Kanda let the kiss last a little longer then the other ones. Shan's lips were so soft touching his...and he didn't necassaringly mind doing this. He would never say it in front of the other however but kissing him was good....He did have feelings for Shan after all. It was weird...but he liked how he felt none the less.

Kanda pulled away after another moment or two and looked at the other with his usual glare; flickign the boy on the forehead. "Are you back to normal? Or as normal as you have been? Answer the question if you can hear me, if you don't I'll hit you upside the head..."

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:37 am
(It's been forever since I've been here! Phew! How are ya? This is only one of the rare times I'll be on, and I probably won't be on regularly until I get back to school. sweatdrop )

Shan nodded almost instinctively before he found out that his mind was no longer scrambled. However, it was embarrassing that the master had to see yet another scrambled Shan. As a result of the thought, he blushed a little, though it was partly also a result of the kiss. It was strangely prolonged, as if the master had intended it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:45 am
Yu Kanda

(Awwww...I'll miss youDX And I'm good. Sad that summer is almost over:/ You?)

"Did I tell you how much you fraking annoy me like that..?" Kanda asked in an agitated voice as he sighed heavily. He brushed a few loose starnds of his bangs from his eyes and proceeded to pinch the bridge of his nose slightly. This boy drove him insane...He might lose his sanity one day. Oh well, at least he wasn't as annoying as Meili..

"Anyway...What the heck is up with you? Why do you keep going to lala land then come back as your normal self at the last minute?" Kanda asked; wanting answers to this question now, een if Shan knew them or not.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:45 am
(I'm kinda excited that school is coming. I just need to get my homework done, though.)

"I don't really know," Shan said with a shrug. "I guess it happens when I feel threatened." Threatened? That has got to be the worst explanation in history. What could possibly be threatening him? Besides, no person would act like a drunkard when threatened. People only act like that when hyper or depressed, and he wasn't either. If anything, he was just scared of something or someone.

Maybe it was that lady that wouldn't leave the master alone. From the very start, Shan didn't like her. He could tell that the master didn't like her either, but there was still a chance that she could win his heart. After all, the master was not officially in love, so that fact alone was enough to make Shan worry.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:15 am
Yu Kanda

(Homework? Oh! Summer homework tight? razz )

"Eh??" Kanda blurted out when the boy said he felt threatened...So, because of this he acts like a drunk and has no clue what is happening to him. That made absolutely no sense at all! Usually epople feel threatened when they find something or someone in the way of things. Was that happening to Sahn and it was expressed in this weird limbo-jimbo drunk way? Kanda was sorry he ever asked now..

"So...You feel threatened...Is there a reason for this? Is there someone you dislike? Or something that is not goign right?" He asked as he tried to piece this boy's logic together. Could it be...? That Shan felt threatened by Kanda? Maybe it was all the times he punished him or commented on everything he does. It could possibly be that....It wouldn't be the first time, People have found this younf man a threat. 'Hopefully that is not the case..' Kanda thought as he blinked. Wow...Was he actually hoping that this boy would care for him in a loving way instead of a fearful way...? What is happening to him!?

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:19 am
(Yeah.)

Shan only shrugged. "I don't know, actually," he said. "I'm guessing I just feel threatened by that lady who was here." Maybe it was logical. They both had feelings towards the master, and it was possible that the lady was in love for the same reasons. The scary thought was that she was the exact opposite of Shan, and from the looks of things she was more likely to earn the master's love.

Few people would love a slave, and even fewer would love a male slave. It was how their home worked. A free person is more likely to be loved than a slave, and a female slave is more likely to be loved than a male slave. In other words, it is impossible for a male slave, like Shan, to end up with someone he loved.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:36 pm
Yu Kanda

(Well, I hoped it went well! Sorry for taking so long. School....:/)

"Lady?...Oh...You mean Meili..." Kanda said as he narrowed his eyes at the thought of the hyper but cruel black-haired girl. She always got what she wanted and thought it was only natural to get it. It was the same thing for him. Meili thought him as something to have and wanted his love no matter what Kanda says about it. 'Too bad I have no interest in her at all..' Kanda thought as he looked back at Shan.

"You feel threatened by her?..Well, I guess since your the pacifist type, its only natural...What I'm not understanding is why you feel threatened by her..? She just comes around and bothers me.." He stated as he cracked his knuckles then is shoulders; trying to loosen his body a bit.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:55 pm
(No problem.)

Shan was troubled. He wasn't sure how to respond. Should he say that the lady seemed more likely to win the master's heart? It already wasn't likely, but who knows? From many books he read, someone who bothered another person, specifically one the first was interested in, the two would end up together.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:48 pm
Yu Kanda

(^^ So have you started school yet?)

Kanda was starting to get aggravated as Shan stayed quiet for a bit too long. Was it that hard of a question? Didn't seem hard to him and it only irked the black-haired man more; making a slight vein pop out from the side of his head. After a minute of waiting, he was about to yell at him when he heard a knock at his door. "Sir, your dinner is ready." A maid said from the door as she waited out there; not getting an order to enter.

Kanda stared at the door with his usual scowl then looked at the clock. "Tch...dinner time already..." He said under his breath before getting up. "I expect an answer after dinner shrimp." Kanda said as he glared at him for a moment then walked up to the door. He closed the door right behind hima nd followed the maid to the table so he may start eatuing the warm food laid out for him.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:34 pm
(In a couple days.)

Shan felt really hurt now. He had actually hoped that the master would stop calling him 'shrimp,' but it seemed that some things were too good to be true. Honestly, he was scared now. How was he going to think of an answer by dinner's end? The master probably won't like his answer anyway. What can he do?

Nezushi was aware of Shan's distress, having heard the entire conversation, but he couldn't help the boy. There was no way he could. Shan would have to help himself. Hopefully, things would go well.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff