Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IS there any hufflepuffs present?
  Yes, here !
View Results

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

10 Inch Inflexible Mahogany Wand, Dragon Heartstring Core
First Year, Hufflepuff

"Why will you be getting wet again? I usually hate being wet. I am quite happy with my sorting status, unlike many people from Slytherin families, my house does not make me a bad person."

[[OOC: I'm using gold, not goldenrod, i've tried yellow but it bothers me, and I HATE orange. But I speak with the black and the gold is only minor, is it okay?]]

Edit: Yes that is fine goldenrod is quite distinctive i have absolute no problem with that

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:26 am
Aunt Slappy

Hey ladies my name is Amelia Grey ! I'm a seventh year here and no thank you i don't need to be dried off, long story, i only will continue to be getting wet you will know shortly... and i know the charm to dry off but seeing that it's hot i am quiet comfortable Amelia noticed she was talking to them upside down, she flips herself and continues...How do you like being sorted into Hufflpuff?

OCC: we have a wand shop forum have you gotten your wand from there? to Mo..
Also when i post in a dark orange i am posting as a student....seventh year Amelia, when i post in the goldenrod color i am your head of house if you guys are wondering.... i use that color so that members can notice i am posting something, when i post here as your HOH i usually say some announcement or something i want you to know or ask so it's not a rule but as a favor to me don't use goldenrod color is that okay?

Kenzie smiles, "Don't worry Mo, I messed up the Reparo spell ealier, I was saying repairo instead. I was using it on my ipod and I caught my sheets on fire." She turns to Amelia, "I'm a first year. I'm enjoying wandering around Hogwarts, but I do hope classes start up soon. So why are you alway wet? I enjoy walking in the rain, so I understand the not caring if it's warm. I can't stand it when it's cold though."

((occ: I can do that, I preferr the look of bold orange so that's what I normally post in for my character, occ I post black, and my cat Lilly is bolded black cause she has her own personality. I've done a different role play guild and it was a rule that once you posted in a certain color for one character you had to stick with it so everyone knew which character was talking, and I kind of formed a habit out of it, so unless I completely forget to put in the colors, mine will always be the same ones.))  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

10 Inch Inflexible Mahogany Wand, Dragon Heartstring Core
First Year, Hufflepuff

"Oooooh you have an iPod? Does it still work here? I wanted to bring my laptop, but according to Hogwarts, A History, electronics go all funny here. I miss the internet, but i'd much rather have magic than youtube!"

[[ooc: i don't think the spelling matters TOO much as long as we know what you meant and it still sounds the same (eg: repairo sounds the same as reparo, but repario sounds different), i mean, we can't be expected to spell everything right all the time! i was also spelling it augementi instead of aguamenti, but once again it sounds the same]]  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:05 pm
Your ooc posting can be in your house color just put it lower on your post to distinguished it blaugh

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:53 pm
"My mom put a spell on it so it would work here. I can't live with out my music. I think it partially works because it doesn't give off a signal, it just keeps and plays music, no internet connection on it."

((ooc: I don't worry about the spelling but as Hermione said "It's Levi-OH-sa, not Levio-sAHH," so i was trying to go for a mispronunciation that caused the mispronnciation that caused the mishap.))

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:17 pm
hello ? puffies ?

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:04 pm
Aunt Slappy
hello ? puffies ?

occ: Hey sorry having problems with my internet on my laptop and the only other computer I can use the space bar doesn't like me. But I'm here. I just wish that the mobil app allowed us to view forums and post... I'm going to try and post in character, but I don't have much patience for this space bar delima.

Eeek! I just realised I missed the Hogwarts Express!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:18 pm
Tohru_luvs_catz
Aunt Slappy
hello ? puffies ?

occ: Hey sorry having problems with my internet on my laptop and the only other computer I can use the space bar doesn't like me. But I'm here. I just wish that the mobil app allowed us to view forums and post... I'm going to try and post in character, but I don't have much patience for this space bar delima.

Eeek! I just realised I missed the Hogwarts Express!!!

actually go ahead and board there is a date changing on the schedule !  

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:19 pm
Ok. I'll go board then see you there!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:54 pm
If you like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain...

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:30 pm
Everytime it rains, I listen to the sky. I wonder what's so great about sunshine.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:20 pm
"Then I'm the love that you've looked for; write to me and escape." ~♪  

aramaa

Wizard

KaitaAlexis

Demonic Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:09 pm
Lexi walked to her common room with her head held high. When she made it she looked around to see if she could spot any fellow 'Puffs. She had just been sorted and she wanted to get to know her House Mates.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:53 am
Kenzie enters the common room and takes a deep breath. "Home sweet, home!" She does a little victory dance, "We got the castle back! We got the castle back!" She dances in a circle chaotically till she slips in a stray puddle and falls on her bottom. She looks around to see if anyone noticed, and when she does she realizes everything is still soaked. She sighs well better get to work, she gets her wand out of her bag and starts going around the room with a drying spell.  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers