Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1]Dragon's Gem(With Zyl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:10 am
Zylver's smile was wide and bright at the comment.
"How are these flowers called.. in your language...?"
He was amazed by the smell of them. They brought back nice memories to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:18 am
Shinji looked at the flower then blushed lightly as he smiled. "Its a rose. Mom grew a big batch of them because of our last name."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:08 am
"In my time and place, these flowers were reserved for the royalty and the important ones. They were gently undone and the petals were thrown to the young brides of the nobles path, before they steped on it with their delicate bare feet."
He talked of his life in the time he lived among elves.
"Roses... back when I speak were called something that could be translated to Bloody or crimson velvet... well, the red ones at least... white ones were snowy velvet."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:12 am
Shinji listened to Zylver as he smiled. He loved to listen to Zylver's stories. "Thats so amazing.. Must have been nice." He stated as he smiled, "Do you know they have another meaning to them here?" He said as he blushed lightly.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:54 am
"No... I certainly don't know.... what is it the meaning of them in the here and now..?"
Curiosity sparkled in Zylver's eyes like the bright smile he was showing.
They came in and started to arrange the flowers.
Shinji's mother was about to arrive, he thought as he looked o the clock on the kitchen wall.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:06 am
"Well...It means..." Shinji said as he blushed more. This was hard to explain for him, btu he could do it. "Its means love..." He said quietly.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:31 am
"It's a good meaning for them... because like love they are soft and beautiful, with a delicate and sensual fragance.... but they also have thorns.... I think they are really appropriate... with this big bouquet you show you love them lots..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:42 am
Shinji nodded, the blush still on his face but he smiled as he looked up at them. "It is. Thanks." He said softly.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:55 pm
With the scent of roses, the muffin smell vanished.
And then Shinji's mom came. She found them arranging the bouquet of roses in the kitchen and there were some band aids on their fingers due to unnoticed thorns.
"Hello, how's been the day sweetie?" she said to Shinji. "And you Zylver? was it too much work the shopping I made you do?
"Not at all, It's all stored and I left the tickets and the change on the counter, beside the fridge as always."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:24 pm
"Hi mom. And it was good." HE said as he got up from the seat. "I'm going to go change." He said then went up the stairs to his room.

(Omg I just got a brilliant idea^^)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:20 pm
((yay!! come on!! I love surprise brilliant ideas!!! mrgreen ))

"Very well sweettie.... oh... and what a nice bouquet you've made... it really suits the day, your little sisters will be amazed" She smiled. "I'll go change too and then you two can help me with the preparations for the dinner I've planned." She went to change as well, humming happily.
Zylver tidied the broken rose leaves and petals, and the thorns and branches that were discarded. And he also disposed of the papers that previously enveloped the band aids. He looked at them and smiled... band aids with fun drawings on them, meant for kids.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:27 pm
(I'm thinking of bringing a new character in to make Zylver get more jealous^^ Since he thinks Shinji likes somebody.)

Shinji closed his door then got dressed in a white tank top and and some blue jeans. He then left and went back downstairs while he heard the dppr rang and tilted his head.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:40 pm
((oh! the angst!! you're so evil!! I like it XD ))

Zylver was helping ms. Rosewood prepare dinner when he heard the doorbell ringing. He smiled, as he thought the twins were home. As they were young, they were the only ones without home keys.
He was whistling a ballad of his time and worked dilligently when he heard Shinji come down to open the door  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:52 pm
Shinji went up to the door and opened it then blinked as he saw a man with blonde hair. ""Yori?! What are you doing here?" He asked as the man leaned on the door frame and smiled.
"Nice to see you too Shin." He said happily.

User Image  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:07 pm
((yarr!! what a sexy bishieeeee heart ))

Zylver heard Shinji's excited voice, and then the other male's one. Shinji knew the guy who was at the door, and he seemed to knew him well due to the familiarity with which the other man talked to him.
He felt like a thorn of those of roses on his heart.
He was chopping veggies for dinner and he stopped. He had cut himself as he was distracted trying to listen to Shinji's conversation with that unknown man.
"Ouch! how careless...." he licked the injury and it started to heal, though he put a band aid on his finger to hide the fast recovery.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games