Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:57 pm

"I never said you weren't a girl." Bradley said to her. "I know you're a girl but guys protect girls remember." He added slowly starting to stand up.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:06 pm

"Well... what happens when you protect me so much you end up dead? I can't die... at least not naturally. What happens if you die, what will I do?" her voice was calm for the most part, but inside she was an emotional wreck.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:18 pm

"I won't die easily. I didn't try my best against Valerian. Without trying my best I got a figure for his fighting style. He just likes fighting when someone's back is turned." Bradley said to her smirking.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:44 am

"How do you know you won't die tomorrow?" she said turning away with tears in her eyes. Suddenly all the memories of James were coming back, watching him grow old and die. It was simply terrible. She could not imagine the thought of it happening again. If he chose to be hers, and only hers, she would be forced to turn him... though how to do that was a mystery to her.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:53 pm

"How would I die tomorrow. I can't get killed by Valerian remember. You won't kill me and it's not like a normal human can hurt me all that much." Bradley said to her shrugging. "I mean I usually beat everyone in a fight."

((I mades a new guild ^^ just tell me if you want to join))
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:02 pm

She shook her head at him, "You are so stubborn." With a sigh, she leaned against one of the trees and pressed a hand to the side of her face. "Heh, I would have never made it as a real vampire. I don't think my heart will ever stay cold for long." she said softly.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:11 pm

"I know I'm stubborn. Don't worry life needs to already change otherwise dying would seem like a dream come true." Bradley said to her smirking.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:35 pm

She laughed at this note, "You make absolutely no sense to me." She stood up straight once more and walked over to him, glaring. "Maybe I will just kill you, that way I will feel better when you die because I won't have to take vengence on someone." she said smiling.

((Oh and btw I would love to join your guild ^_^))

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:38 pm

"You said you would do that but you've drank from me twice and haven't killed me yet." Bradley said to her kissing her forehead. "So just keep thinking that." He added laughing.

((Alright I sent you an invite))
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:42 pm

"Well..." she said thinking about it for a moment, "If it ever comes down to someone else about to kill you, I will either do it myself or take the pain for you." she said as happy as a kid who had just been given a giant lollipop.
((Thank you!))

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:48 pm

"Alright if we ever get into that situation." Bradley said to her shaking his head. "Now are you going to be alright coming back to class?" He asked her leaning against a tree.

"Now I wonder who Bradley will give the ancient Drake Medallion to." Dr. Drake said to himself in his office at the hospital. He needed the medallion. Only thing was that it was not a medallion it had been transformed many a year ago to hide it from anyone trying to destroy the balance. Dr. Drake had been looking for centuries following family lines. He finally found who had possessed it and then oversaw his death but before he had died he gave it to his son, Bradley.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:02 pm

"Yes. I think I am, but if those teachers think they can persuade me into believing in their ridiculous knowledge, they are sadly mistaken." She said crossing her arms stubbornly.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:07 pm

"Again these are just for the points of my general education. If they didn't have those I wouldn't be taking any of these classes." Bradley said to her as he stood up and walked towards the school.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:15 pm

"Of course! Of course.." she said making faces behind his head and being quite sarcastic. Silly boy, he thinks he is just so smart. Her tongue still tingled from where his blood had touched.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:22 pm

"Yeah Spade I know you don't believe me." Bradley said as he exited the forest seeing the sun blast into his face blinding him temporarily. He shook his head getting use to the light.

((So I realized when I'm up at 1:30 with youtube and a comp I looked stoned on video LMAO XD))
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games