Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] I Do Believe In Fairies, I Do, I Do Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:12 am
Connor listened quite surprised as Mikage explained things to him. "Wait its disbelief thats killing him, everyone not believing in faeries?" Connor questioned. "Then my brother and everyone else are the ones hurting him, thats horrible. I understand why we can't go public but what about getting people to realize it one at a time. I'm sure if they all saw Orin's wings for themselves they would believe." connor stated trying to be helpful.

"No, the council would just erase everyone's memories..." Orin argued shaking his head but he didn't look up or release Mikage.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:19 am
"It causes a lot of problems because of how society is, you'll have the mad scientists, the religious freaks, those activist people and what not. It will all cause trouble. But...I do want to know one thing, what is your brother and Witin's problem anyways?" he asked curiously.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:29 am
"I think my brother just follows Witin, I don't know about Witin though. Its like hes hiding something sometimes. I think he has problems at home because hes never there. Hes over at our house alot. I think he takes his problems out on Orin because its easy to. I mean not many high school students admit to believing in Faeries." Connor explained.

"That is because it seems childish and they forget what they saw as children." came Orin's father's voice. Orin flinched and didn't look up still clinging tighter to Mikage knowing he was to be scolded.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:02 pm
"Don't forget what you had as children when you grow-up, for if you do your life will be a boring black and white movie. Isn't that what you said or something always close to it Pa?" Milkage asked as he ran a hand across Orin's back trying to comfort and calm him a bit. Mikage looked at Connor then Pa and sighed a bit. "All along the lines of growing-up huh...I want to be five again times were easy and you hardly got scolding for anything you believed. If only those five-year old beliefs stuck..." Mikage said with a light sigh.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:45 pm
Orin's father nodded when Mikage asked him about what he had said when he had been younger. "As you grow up you lose your belief. Things become black and white. You yourself lost your belief." Orin's father reminded Mikage. He looked to Connor, "It sounds like you friend here never lost his belief. Perhaps on the edge of it but he hadn't yet lost it. Everyone wants to be young again to where it was easier but leaning to keep things as you grow up shows your maturity." the man explained. "Orin you should have told me about the man as should have Mikage but it is too late now."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:07 pm
Mikage blushed lightly when Pa reminded him Mikage also didn't believe in faeries and well he didn't like to be reminded. It hurt Mikage because for so long, for so very long Mikage was one of many who was hurting Orin,and well Mikage was a bit disgusted with himself of course he'll never admit willingly.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:37 pm
Orin looked up when his father said there was nothing more they could do at the moment. "Did you call them?" Orin questioned worriedly. He had no doubt if his father had called them that the council would have been contacted. It would be only a matter of time before they would come for Mikage. Orin's father gave a soft look and shook his head.

"We are going to wait and see if we can deal with the man. I'm not happy about this Orin and you are going to be on restriction for your safety as well as punishment. But theres no reason to lose everything over this."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:30 am
Hearing the words Mikage let go of Orin and hugged Pa heard were steadily flowing from his eyes. "Thankyou papa" he said his voice shaky. After a few minutes Mikage whipped the tears and looked to everyone, "I think I know how to handle this especially if that man comes here. Pa or Connor will have to open the door treat him normally but if he starts to say anything about faeries play him off as crazy. If he keeps going on we'll call the cops on harassment."  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:22 pm
Orin was just as surprised when his father said he hadn't reported to the other fae yet about the breach and how they could handle it on their own. "Your welcome, but we have to extremely careful until this man gives up." Orin's father said pulling his son up to hug him too. Orin welcomed the hug and felt relief that his father wasn't going to cause something that would send Mikage away.

"That could work but again we must be careful. Did the man see you both or just Orin?" Orin's father questioned.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:10 pm
"I'm not to sure, Connor what did the photo show? Just Orin was I captured in there as well?" he asked the other curiously as he tried to clearly remember, even with his memory recovered parts were still foggy but that could just be normal not because of the magic he was put under...twice. "We if anything we could also say that the photo was stolen and that would get him into trouble with more than just harassment." he said as he started think. "If I recreate the photo I can claim it as my own saying it was all photoshopped which would get him under the copy right act and hopefully in jail..." he said thinking more to himself.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:11 pm
"It was more a silouette than anything but you could see Orin and there was a silouette of wings." Connor answered. "It wasn't a very good picture it looked like it was taken on a phone." the boy continued. Orin looked to Mikage a bit unsure.

"Mi-kun...." Orin questioned softly to the other.

"That could work if we could see the picture and know what it looked like." Orin's father spoke.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:30 am
"I could recreate it, but doing so would mean going back to the woods to so I can get a right photo of Orin's position. It would be better if we went during the day, I can always darken a picture when I need to." Mikage said when he heard Orin he looked over to him, "What is it?" he asked.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:47 pm
Orin nodded in agreement to do what was suggested. He was a bit worried how his wings would be after using his magic when he had tried to block Mikage memories. He wondered if the other remembered all of it. "Nevermind..." he said softly.

"When can you do that and can I go along?" Connor questioned.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:27 am
Mikage smiled, but gave a curious look, wrapping his arms around Orin. At Connor's question Mikage looked to him, "I would need your help but its Orin's decision on if you can come." he said looking to Orin to he held gently.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:53 pm
Orin looked up to Mikage as the other said it would be his decision for if Connor went with them. He nodded in agreement even though he still felt wary of the other boy. However it seemed like Connor was trying to help out and he truly believed. "When should we go?" Orin questioned.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff