Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:00 pm
I know it's likely safe, Katrina... it's just... *looks at the scone*.... I never even really thought about scones until Psyzapp came along... *picks it up... turning it and looking at it from all different angles* I... I don't even know why I like them so much. It's like she's in my head, telling me what to think.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:10 pm
*Faerie takes a moment longer behind the counter, then brings a tray over to TES. The tray has two cups of chamomile tea and a Roy Rogers drink* Here, maybe one of these will help clear your mind. I made the Roy Rogers drink with decaf coke ... *Faerie sits down, picks up one cup of tea and takes a sip* 3nodding  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:26 pm
I know I've already said it, but you really are too kind. *relaxes back in his chair and takes a large gulp of the roy rogers, then looks up at the ceiling for a moment as if lost in thought*

Hey Katrina.... what made you decide to help out a dark elf anyway? We're not exactly known for our kindness...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:40 pm
*Takes another sip and pauses a moment before speaking ... * Oh, I don't know ... I've noticed you hanging around and I ... I think you're kinda' cute redface *looks down at the cup of tea in her hands before taking another sip* ... Besides, those MW's are a tough crowd to be around, and you looked like you could use a little help ...  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:43 pm
((OOC: I've got to get some sleep ... alarm goes off in a few hours! gonk ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:51 pm
tough crowd indeed... *puts down the roy rogers and switches to the chamomile, swirling the tea around in the cup for a moment before taking a sip* I don't understand why they want that ticket so much. I don't even think bandaidd knows where it is at this point, nor what to do with it if they were to turn it in to her.

*takes a bite out of the blueberry scone and grins at Katrina* So you think I'm cute, eh?

{no problem. Have a nice... um... nap?}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

havenne17

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:25 am
tiger? where are you?
everyone has collected their storylines and gone home!
there you are!

*sets out baked goodies and puts on coffee and tea water*
*gets tiger by the neck fur and leaves*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:37 am
*Walks into the Pad and heads straight to the coffee maker. Pours himself a cup and takes a sip as he surveys the place* Hmmm, appears that everything is in order here. Oh! Fresh goodies! *looks over the assortment, chooses a piece of carrot cake with cream cheese frosting, grabs a fork and takes a bite* Man, is this good! *scarfs down the rest of it, then pockets a couple of cookies for later. Drops a nice tip into the tip jar, grabs his coffee and exits the Pad to continue on with his rounds*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:30 am
s..... scones..... *heads straight for the baked goods and scarfs down every scone in sight like a madman*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:29 am
::Maune walks in and looks around then glaces at TES with a mouth full of scones:: I never tasted a scone in real life how does it taste lol?  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:41 am
mmmffmfmffmfmf *crumbs fall all over the place*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:43 am
Can you say that again? I have no idea what you said TES  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

QuietStorm XII generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 46!

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:45 am
Mmmm Sconezz..  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:49 am
*takes a moment to finish chewing and gulps down his roy rogers to help swallow* I said... *brushes crumbs off his shirt and sets down his glass* that it tastes like sweet biscuits.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:49 am
lol Hi QSXII. Oh really TES?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games