Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
~The Magic Within~ (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Crystal bearer
  Protector
View Results

Hot fire heart

Romantic Vampire

5,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:47 pm
hi guys look at my off of saiyuki reload guys sanzo is the blonde hair hakai is in the green gojo is in the red and goku is the little kid

saiyuki reload  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:01 am
User Image
Aza smiled at Fallen. "Thank you." She said, giving her a little nod. Aslan padded up to Fallen and rubed up against her legs, purring. Aza laughed.

libby4554

BannedAccount8623822

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:34 am
User Image

"No problem" Fallen said laughing. She bent down and started patting Aslan on the head. "So, do you want to stay here for the night or should we just find a hotel to stay at?" she asked.

(( you say your b-day for ur character is april 10th for the plot line what day is it today? ))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:37 pm
((OOC: Haven't been here for a while, but I kinda know what's going on.))

Kira started walking away from the house until she saw two girls talking in a forest. She wondered who they were, but she also wondered how she even got into the forest. She tried to keep a good distance from them while listening to their conversation.

(( OOC: Please correct me if I messed something up...))  

supersailorpeach

libby4554

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:14 pm
User Image
Aza grinned. "This is fine." She said. "Thanks again... If there's anything I can do to make it up to you, just name it." Aslan purred and padded back over to Aza.

((*shrug* April 5th?))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:23 pm
((o3o
Doesn't Eznara look basically the same as my character, Alice? I find it kinda weird...))  

Alice of Heart

BannedAccount8623822

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:01 pm
There must...

"No problem" Fallen said grinning widely. "Hey did you hear that?" she asked Aza.

be hope...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:02 pm
User Image
Aza looked at Fallen, puzzled. "No... Sorry."

libby4554

supersailorpeach

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:03 pm
"Hear what?" Kira said to herself. She hadn't heard anything except the two girls talking.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:30 pm
User Image

There must...

"Maybe it's just me, but it feels like someone's watching us" she said scanning the room. "Hey elf ears come in handy" she said grinning.

be hope...

BannedAccount8623822

libby4554

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:17 pm
User Image
Aza grinned. "Yeah, I guess so!" She closed her eyes and listened for a moment. "Now that you mention it, it does feel like someone's watching us..." Aslan Lifted his nose and parted his jaws slightly. "Meow?" He lowered his head and ran off into the woods a little ways and hissed at a thick grove of bushes and trees.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:28 pm
Kira realized that listening to other people's conversations wasn't a very good idea and came out from where she was hiding. She went towards the two girls and tried to apologize, even though she knew they probably wouldn't forgive her easily. "Sorry! I won't do it again! I promise!"  

supersailorpeach

BannedAccount8623822

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:00 pm
User Image

There must...

"Very nice to show yourself" Fallen said smiling. "I'm guessing your a crystal bearer?" she asked.

be hope...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:44 am
"Yes, I am. Are you one too?" Kira responded.  

supersailorpeach

libby4554

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:51 pm
User Image
Aslan ran back to Aza and jumped into her arms. Aza laughed. "A brave coward, are you?" Aslan gave her face a little lick. Aza grinned and looked at Kira curiously.

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff