Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][P-1x1] .:A Not-So-Classic Romance:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:20 pm

Hours passed.
By the time they were done with the day's lesson, it was already half past noon.
However, Eduard wasn't feeling particularly hungry... and tea time was still a few hours away.
"Unless you wish to keep practicing, Peter, is there anything else you wanted to do before the party tonight?"
It was a valid question.
So far, the Marquess had explained the notes and their corresponding keys and places on the page. He hadn't been able to delve into how there could be more than one A on a different portion of the page, or that there was more than one A on the piano, for example.
But Peter seemed to have grasped the concept of the Middle C exercise. It would simply take memorization to match the sound with the key, and the key with the note on paper.

(((OOC: My creative brain wants me to play Pokemon Blue... *looks at gameboy* Don't know why... I just REALLY want to sit there and play Pokemon right now. HAHAHAHA! I just called Tsuzuki a sponge in my Yami no Matsuei RP... and now you said Sponge! *falls over giggling* Oh and um... I really don't know how to use the foot pedals on a piano. I play the keyboard so.... Eduard can't ever explain the pedals (unless I get the urge to wiki it...)...)))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:54 pm
P e t e r - W i n t e r s

Peter smiled weakly. "I actually think I need some time to absorb this all before doing anything else. Heh..." He was quite glad that Eduard had asked that, though now he wasn't sure how to answer.
"But... I don't really know what to do." He would have enjoyed gardening, but the garden was currently being worked on...
He smiled and brightened up as a thought occurred to him. The annual family dinner was going to happen soon, and that meant that they had to work on Eduard's image.
"Eduard... This is an odd question, but do you know how to not speak the Queen's English?"

((Ahhh, I've never played one Pokemon game before... *sigh*
And the foot pedals! All right. So the left most one makes everything softer. In the grand piano, it shifts the keys slightly to the right. In an upright piano, it pushes more pressure on the cushioning.
The middle pedal makes whatever you were playing carry over. As in, if you were holding down, say, a C major chord as you pressed the middle pedal, then you can play all the other notes (holding down the pedal) and not have it ring, yet every time you return to any of the three C major notes, it'll ring. If you're still holding down the pedal.
The right most one just makes EVERYTHING ring when you hold it down.
So in short, the middle pedal is like a selective right pedal.
Did I make any sense...?
P.S. I play the piano quite a bit. xD))

L a d y - R o s a l i n e

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:16 pm

An odd question indeed.
One that garnered an equally odd look from the Marquess.
"I..." he paused, thinking for a moment.
Eduard was seriously perplexed now.
"I'm sorry, Peter but... I don't." the man shrugged slightly, his gaze on the actor. "I believe I have picked up a few minor words from plays but... I've never actually used them, nor tried to speak less... well less formal to be honest. This is the only way I know how to speak."

(((OOC: Sure... that made sense... *blink* Hehehe, I only know how to play keyboard since that's what I have. I learned how to play on a piano, but I didn't take lessons very long, so I'm not that good at it. Obviously I can read music though since a piano is in the same key as a flute, hehe. THAT I can definitely play.)))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:25 pm

Peter blushed. "You know how... you said that... you would come to visit my family with me during our harvest dinner?" His blush deepened, noticing how he sounded so sentimental about something probably so small to Eduard.
"I... Well... You don't want to come as an aristocrat, do you? I mean, you could, but it'd shock my family..." His eyebrows furrowed. "Your secret would be... Perhaps you shouldn't come," he murmured worriedly, though his eyes betrayed the disappointment he would feel if that ever happened.

((>_< We can pretend that you taught Peter pedals... Well, when we actually come to the pedal lesson... Long ways away...))

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:40 pm

Eduard shook his head, dark violet hair falling over his shoulders at the action, "I told you I would come, Peter. And I will. But you do pose a good point... if I came as a Marquess, half the country would know who I was before the dinner was over... and no doubt I would have to explain what I was doing there."
The young man had figured he could pass it off to the knowledge that one of the actors from his theatre had invited him... but there would be more questions brought on by that to begin with.
"So, you are suggesting we change my pattern of speech?"

(((OOC: HAI! Hehehe... that helps my brain a lot.)))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:40 pm

Peter smiled slightly, finding the situation quite ridiculous, actually. "I don't think that speech is all that's going to change," he murmured, picking at Eduard's shirt, simple by aristocratic standards, but definitely fancy for the working class.
Peter raised one eyebrow. "I'm guessing that you have no clothes that would be a 'commoner's'?"
Surprisingly, Peter didn't feel an incredible distance between him and Eduard reopen as he mentioned aristocrats and commoners again. He smiled silently to himself. Something definitely changed.

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:00 pm

"Once again, Peter... you would be correct." Eduard spoke with a smile. "This is really my least fancy dress, to be honest."
As the actor picked at his shirt, the Marquess couldn't help but admire the fact that Peter was feeling far more calm around him than before.
"I don't have anything common, sad to say."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:13 pm

Peter's eyes twinkled slightly as he smiled. "We'll have to get you ready!" He laughed. "We have time right now, right?"
But Peter figured that Eduard might have something to do instead, so he added, "Unless, you want to... do something else..." He averted his eyes, afraid that he might have been too assertive in his wishes. He scolded himself for not having thought about Eduard first before imposing his own wants on him.

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:32 pm

Reaching out one hand, Eduard carefully lifted Peter's chin to look the actor in the eyes.
"I have nothing better to do than comply with your request, Peter. Besides, I promised to attend, like I said... and whatever it takes to make it easier on you and keep my secret... I'll do."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:48 pm

Peter blushed. Even though Eduard was protecting his own secret, the way he had phrased it made it seem so benevolent on his part. Peter couldn't help but murmur a soft, "Thank you."
Peter smiled and took the hand that was supporting his chin and held it gently. Excitement shown on his face. "Then let's go!" He closed the piano quickly and stood up, again yanking Eduard along, this time to Eduard's room.

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:19 pm

Eduard was once more lead through his manor at a haphazard pace.
"If I don't have common clothes, Peter, what are we doing in my room?" he asked, giving the actor a look of absolute confusion.
Secretly, he hoped Peter wasn't about to 'alter' his wardrobe...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:33 am

Peter wasn't actually going to alter Eduard's wardrobe. He would never be able to do that to someone, especially Eduard. "I'm going to look through your wardrobe and see if you have anything remotely 'commoner' in there..."
As they entered Eduard's room, Peter elaborated some more. "I mean, I could always sew you something, but perhaps we can pass off with something else."
He walked over to Eduard's wardrobe and added, "Though I doubt we can, considering your love for beautiful things, and by virtue, probably beautiful clothing to make yourself beautiful." Peter laughed. He looked up at Eduard, hands poised to open the wardrobe. "May I?"

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:42 pm

Eduard nodded, "Be my guest." he replied with a smile, watching as Peter busied himself by going through the clothes.
"Though... might I suggest we simply go shopping?" the Marquess had a plan, obviously. "Think about it, Peter... you find the most common clothes possible in my wardrobe... and then we go buy something that you think is fitting."
In other words... Peter was going to get to play dress-up with a Marquess...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:07 am

As Peter rifled through Eduard's wardrobe, he listened to Eduard's suggestion. He hadn't actually thought about that. It was just a habit from his life as a commoner to not think about going to buy clothes whenever it was needed. But he had to remember that he was living with a Marquess. Money wasn't an issue.
Finding nothing suitable that would even remotely pass Eduard off as a commoner, Peter closed the wardrobe and turned to Eduard. "I hadn't thought of that... I guess going to buy something whenever I needed it just isn't a reaction that I—now anyone below you aristocrats, actually—have..." He laughed.
"But I guess you have enough money to do such... You really don't mind?" Peter meant both about spending money and about having Peter control his wardrobe for a little bit.

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:15 pm

"Why would I mind?" Eduard asked, crossing his arms in front of his waist, hands on his elbows in a comfortable stance. "If the goal is to keep me from standing out, then obviously we'll need to find clothes that will accomplish that. It's only natural, after all. Since I don't possess anything sufficient, we'll simply have to go shopping." the Marquess smiled, trying to show Peter that he really didn't mind any of it whatsoever.
In fact, it was rather intriguing...

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces