Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:07 pm
Amber realized that it was Chris. "She just threw me in here..... then i kinda touched the bars......" Amber said.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:10 pm
"Ya...don't touch the bars,"Chris said."Ok lets see Chris said and mesured the space between the bars "That might work,"Chris said to himself.Then Chris backed up and charged at the bars, but before he made it though he was zapped back into the cage.

((gtg c ya later))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:12 pm
((k. bye))

Amber watched Chris get zapped in horror. "Be careful!" she yelled. Then she looked around, trying to find a way to escape.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:26 pm
"I'm fine,"Chris said shaking a bit from the zap.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:31 pm
Amber looked around her cell, but couldn't find any way to escape. "can you find a way out? I can't....... And who is this Dark Night person anyways?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:33 pm
"He's their leader,"Chris replied.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:42 pm
"Their leader? But then who is that one person how put me in here?" Amber asked. "That would be me...." Raven came back. "I'm Raven. I am the one who will be taking you to the Dark Night soon... I came to see you...." Raven said, smiling darkly. "Get away from me!" Amber yelled, backing up as far as she could. "Why should i?... Feather Storm!" Razor-sharp feathers fly into the cell and hit Amber. Amber falls to the floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:42 pm
((Aww, everyone forgot about Mistwind... crying ))

Mistwind walked to a tree and leaned against it, feeling unwanted.

((Haha!!! Guilt trip!!! twisted ))  

LeonWavreon

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:30 pm
(boo didnt, and Emili didnt)
(yeah im going to have a cat glitch to, but i turn into what i look like)
(oh right, amber! well your to late Emili liked Chris first!)

Boo looked at Mistwind "i didnt leave you behind" She said

Emili ran off and looked in the castle, looking for the others when she bumped into raven "what did you do with the others?" she yelled getting totally pissed off when a wave of water formed around her and she turned into a full cat "what the!" but it only came out in a meow when Raven carried her off.

(im like Chris but i can only speak cat language when im a full cat)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:02 pm
((too bad! Amber likes Chris now!))

Raven, holding Emili, went to another cell in the hall and threw Emili in. Emili's cell is a few cells down from Chris's. "Now stay kitty...."

Amber got up off the floor from the attack. "Ow..... That really hurt...." Amber said, rubbing her arm. Then she looked around and saw another cat in a cell. "Huh? Hey Chris. Who is that?"  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:15 pm
(wat if i said Emili was going out with Chris,huh? huh? not true)

Emili sat in the cage, then saw amber "meow! meow meow!" (amber, its me Emili!)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:20 pm
((hey.... if i am in my hero form, can i understand you?))  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:35 pm
(no, only Chris can cuz he in cat form, you have to have cat glitch on to understand me, im the only one with cat glitch form that cant talk human, you can)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:37 pm
((ok....))

Amber looked at the new cat like it was crazy. Well it IS crazy to be meowing like that... Amber thought. Then she turned back to Chris. "Hey. Do you know who that new cat is? Its meowing its head off..."  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:44 pm
"mew mew meow!!!!" (i told you, its me Emili!!!!!!!!!!!) "mrrow! mrrow meow!" (dont you understand?)

((Ok so you think im just some random cat? if you do.....GOOD!)  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games