Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Eternal Eyes(Starting. Always accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Great!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good.
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Eh...
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Terrible!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Poll whore!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:42 pm
Daphne clapped and pusheda chair ovr to the window. She climbed onto the chair and onto the window sill. "Me next!" she squealed excitedly. She lept out the window, waving her arms about. The earth reacted to her silent commands, moving and shifting as Daphne fell closer to the ground. the earth formed a sort of slide which the little girl landed on lightly and slid down to were Ninki was.

China nodded to them both, smiling sweetly at Mina. "Don't worry young ones. All will be well," she told them, standing up and walking to the door. She knocked once and the guard peered in. "What?" the soldier growled. "A broom please? This place is a mess and a few blankets and a lantern would be nice," China asked him. The guard disappeard and the door shut again.

"Right. Let's get to work," Sam stated. She raced off into another room where people were already packing up things.
Caleb stayed with Hitmoi and Sothe. "Got any maps of the village? We got to find the fastest and easiest way to the top of the hill."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:05 pm
"Daphne wait up!" Leah called and hopped from the window and landed on her feet.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:40 pm
Annexus smiled and nodded to Daphne. "Were you looking for me, little one?" He nodded toward Nagi as he heard him stifle a laugh.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:10 pm
"Yep yep!" Daphne grinned. "This Ninki," she pointed to Ninki and continued, "there is a evil clock man. He gonna try n hurty you. Also Ninki is a doggy. Somtimes." She reached up and tried to pat Ninki on the head.  

Azula Mai 101

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:00 pm
"uhhhh.... i think shes saying that theres this guy who can control time itself.and he might attempt to kill you.....we'll talk personally about the "doogie" thing."he said, picking up daphne so she chould reach his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:55 pm
Annexus's eye twitched at the mention of a possible assassin. An interesting plot twist, but he had other concerns at the moment. He sighed at the setting sun and walked over to Ninki, holding daphne, and ruffled the child's hair. "Well, its getting late, why don't you ask China to make you some dinner, I've got something to talk to Nagi about. Ninki, is it? We can talk a little later. Meet me in the throne room in about ten minutes." He turned back to where Nagi stood with a smile on his face.  

Tir Malice

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:22 pm
Daphne grinned. "Okay dokey!" she said, wriggling her way out of Ninki's grip. She bounced around, wanting Ninki to follow as her tummy growled in protest. "Woof woof!" she teased playfully.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:11 am
"What did you want to talk to me about?" Nagi asked, a bit confused.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We have no need of maps. Sothe knows every alley in the city," Hitomi said.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:59 am
"grrrrrr." ninki joked along.he walked towards her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:06 am
Annexus smiled. "I've had a slight change of plans. I intend to go after the remaining eternal eyes, since I know they are out there. I need you and Eiji to round up any willing participants, and we will leave here immediately. News of this assassin makes me sure that they are growing bolder, and we need to end this fight now. I won't have everything I've worked for torn apart by these . . . children."  

Tir Malice

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:25 am
"Okay!" Nagi said and ran off to look for Eiji.

((I made a new RP. If anyone is interested, here's a link.

War in Rodicia))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:16 pm
"meet you in the throne room, king.." he said with a touch of sarcasim.  

nintendoking99

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:20 pm
Daphne laughed and ran off. "Ninki! Meh wats you to meet China!" she called back.

Caleb nodded. "Good. But we have to act fast."
Sam appeared in the door with a bag slung over her shoulder as well as a few supplies in her arms. "We have everything. Are you guys ready?" she asked them as a few of the other eternal eyes slipped past her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:04 am
Eiji and Hiro entered the room where Mina and Emiko were being kept and saw China there. "Good evening, China," Eiji greeted.
Hiro walked over to Mina, ignoring everyone else. "Mina..."
Mina instantly hugged him. "Hiro...Why did you agree to work for that monster?" she asked him quietly.
"He was threatenign you," he replied, returning the hug.
"You should've refused. If you had, you wouldn't be in this mess."
"I couldn't just leave you. Mina, I...If anyting happened to you, I wouldn't be able to go on...I don't want to lose you..."
Mina broke away from the hug and saw Hiro's eyes watering. "Hiro..."
Eiji turned to China. "Why don't you go get something to eat or something? I'll take care of things in here," he told her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sothe nodded. "Come on," he said and walked out of the house.
Hitomi and the rest of their small group followed.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:15 pm
China stood up as the guard threw in the extra blankets she had requested. "I thought they may get cold during the night, General," she told Eiji as she picked up the blankets. She folded them carefully and placed them between what the girls had as beds and walked over to the door, collecting the tray (she left the food) in the process. "I'll you in peace. Good night, General. Take care young ones." With that, China left.

Sam and Caleb followed them silently.  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces