Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Angels, Demons, Androids, and Humans {Come in Peplz!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:26 pm
((But but......Sakura is lonely..... cry ....))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:08 pm
((you know you can make another character so you can have your own love plan thing. 3nodding and i think having a third guy would be great since there are only two guys at the moment, but three girls))  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:25 pm
Clan Name: Fireclan
Rp Name: Bane
Species: Demon
Power: Fire, Ice, Death
Personality: Snotty, kinda rude.
Bio: He meets Sakura and falls in love with her, though she thinks he's rude and wants nothing to do with him. He finds interest in her because she's the only girl who won't even pay attention to him.
Picture: User Image (Take out the weird tail thing.)

I stole something from Tira in Gods/Goddesses. >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:57 pm
Ashi and Zen sat down and watched (Well Zen 'looked' at them XD)  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:29 pm
Bane wandered around The Angel Territory. "Where is she?" He thought to himself. Then He saw Who he was looking for. Sakura and another girl. He Landed Down behind Sakura and grabbed her shoulders. Sakura Froze. "What, do you want?" She asked. "Nothing much, Just looking for you." Bane said. Putting his arms around her neck. "Get, OFF OF ME." She yelled, pushing him off. "And leave me alone!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:01 pm
Star and Sora stopped fighting when they heard Sakura. The sister walked over to Sakura and the new demon. "She said let go of her," Sora said, pointing her light sword at the demon and held it about a foot from his face. "So let go and leave her alone, like she says," Star said, pointing her sword at the new demon's chest, about a foot away as well.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:29 am
"And who're you to tell me what to do? Who are you her personal body guards?" He asked. He Grabbed Sakura's wrist. "Let Go!" She said but couldn't get her hand free. "Ok, ill leave." Bane said And flew up into the air, Still holding Sakura. "LET GO OF ME!" Sakura screamed. She had to flap her wings though or she could fall.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:21 am
Sora and Star gritted their teeth. Sora took one flap, then disappeared, only to reappear behind the demon, using speed to get there so fast. Sora jammed her elbow into the demon's back, making him drop Sakura. Star, still on the ground, caught Sakura and set her next to Ashi and Zen. "We aren't her body guards," Star said, looking at the demon now. "We're just good friends," Sora said as she kicked the demon into a tree.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:01 pm
((my post is taking place just Before: Star, still on the ground, caught Sakura and set her next to Ashi and Zen. "We aren't her body guards," Star said, looking at the demon now. "We're just good friends," Sora said as she kicked the demon into a tree. Ok?))

As Sakura Fell She Curled Up in a type of Ball her eyes Shut And she Screamed During falling. She felt herself be caught and sat on the ground.

((Back to normal.))

Sakura opened her eyes and Saw Star next to her.

Bane Fadded away back to the Devil area. His voice lingered behind. "You win this time...."

((That so reminded me of like page 5? in Good Bad Cats when Duskwind said. "But i thought Raven dissapeared and Her voice lingered behind and said "Ill be back" And I WANNA GO THROUGH THE HOLE! XD" Remember that? XDD))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:56 pm
Ashi sighed as he watched the demon and Ayu sat down next to him  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:59 pm
Sakura Stayed Curled up in a ball. "I thought i lost him a year ago..." She muttered to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:02 pm
"That's Bane for you, I read files about him in the millitary plus I've seen him a few times,"Ashi said as he walked over to Sakura  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:04 pm
Sakura sat hugging her knees.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:07 pm
Ashi looked at Sakura I just hope that Bane will give but it's just not like him  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:09 pm
Sakura Dropped her head down on her knees.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games