Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unashamed - A Christian Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Christian, Discussion, Religion, Theology, Philosophy 

[OFF-TOPIC] Post here, earn gold!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestley

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:50 pm

Ixor-san
I gotta get caught up on Bleach, too. I'm way behind.

I recommend Dattebayo for Bleach. smile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:39 pm

@ Liz: Yayz!

Priestly, yup. That's where I'll be going. My dealer directed me there too as that's where he gets it ^^

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:44 am

Edit fest coming soon. ninja Be watching your posts for the chaos. ninja
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:35 am

Can we talk about how excited I am about edit fest? Wheee.

One of my sorority sisters has a membership to a paid anime watching account. She gave me the username and password so I can watch too f I want, but I never have time. I don't even remember what the website was... I'd have to root through some messages. But I really want to watch the rest or Excel Saga....

`apple dumpling

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:25 am

Eee....Excel Saga made my head hurt D:

And what the heck is an edit fest? Someone tell me plz!
gonk
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:19 pm

Priestley
Ixor-san

I recommend not watching Bleach to its end. After the spirit world saga it starts doing the whole Dragon Ball thing.

zz1000zz
Crew

Priestley

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:24 pm

zz1000zz
Priestley
Ixor-san

I recommend not watching Bleach to its end. After the spirit world saga it starts doing the whole Dragon Ball thing.

Do you read the manga?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:24 pm

`apple dumpling
Can we talk about how excited I am about edit fest? Wheee.

One of my sorority sisters has a membership to a paid anime watching account. She gave me the username and password so I can watch too f I want, but I never have time. I don't even remember what the website was... I'd have to root through some messages. But I really want to watch the rest or Excel Saga....

Something like CrunchyRoll?

Priestley

Xandris

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:11 pm

RAWRanime - a site that one of my best friends co-owns. Has a little of everything, and a lot of most things. xd

Hitler learns of the Dragonball movie - Fantastically done. Especially if everyone else hates the idea of what they've done in the live-action movie. stare (Spoiler: It bombed HORRIBLY.)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:20 pm

Xandris
RAWRanime - a site that one of my best friends co-owns. Has a little of everything, and a lot of most things. xd

Hitler learns of the Dragonball movie - Fantastically done. Especially if everyone else hates the idea of what they've done in the live-action movie. stare (Spoiler: It bombed HORRIBLY.)
Well who wasn't expecting that?

One of my friends wanted to get people together to go see it PURELY to laugh at how horrible it is
rofl

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200

Priestley

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:26 pm

Xandris

rofl
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:26 pm

Priestley
zz1000zz
Priestley
Ixor-san

Do you read the manga?

I never had access to the Bleach manga, so I never read any of it. After how much they dragged out the anime I cannot imagine being interested in it.

zz1000zz
Crew

Priestley

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:34 pm

zz1000zz
Priestley
zz1000zz
Priestley
Ixor-san

Do you read the manga?

I never had access to the Bleach manga, so I never read any of it. After how much they dragged out the anime I cannot imagine being interested in it.

Oh you meant the whole thing with Rukia, Aizen and Soul Society?

There are a lot of filler episodes. The anime has only just got to the showdown between Soul Society and Aizen's minions.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:39 pm

Priestley
zz1000zz
Priestley
zz1000zz
Priestley
Ixor-san

Do you read the manga?

There are a lot of filler episodes. The anime has only just got to the showdown between Soul Society and Aizen's minions.

The last I saw Ichigo and pals were in Aizen's domain. He was fighting the blue-haired freak, and I was struck by a sudden image of Dragon Ball. After that I never watched another episode.

zz1000zz
Crew

Priestley

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:51 pm

zz1000zz
Priestley
zz1000zz
Priestley
zz1000zz

Do you read the manga?

The last I saw Ichigo and pals were in Aizen's domain. He was fighting the blue-haired freak, and I was struck by a sudden image of Dragon Ball. After that I never watched another episode.

Ah, that'll be Grimmjow.

I have to agree with you. I prefer win in more concentrated form, like in some short-running anime.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games