Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Lake
Small forest by the lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:51 pm
ISabella roleld her eyes, obviously still pissed about Cole's little stunt on ehr powers. She sat down, looking boredly at the males as she awiwated for their plan.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:36 pm
"The Key to the mission is within Isabella's memories" Shrade from the laptop said.

Every guy looked at Isabella.

"Hey guys I see you opened the File." Free stood up stretching from the long sleep.

"What the hell!!!!!!! Free your, your,...." Tisin said.

"Awake" Free finished for him. "The key lies within your memories Isabella and only you no the location of the Central Shield and the Code to take it out." He said to her.  

Diamond_Angelo

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:55 pm
Isabella looked up, noticing all eyes on her. She raised a perfect brow, before relazing what the laptop had said. She turne dhe rhead quickly to see Free awake. Isabbela blinked confused, shaking her head and sighed.

"I know nothing. My memories should have nothing to do with this. And if any of you guys think your messing with my powers or brain I will slit your throats and feed your blood until it is gone."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:42 am
"We can't use Dream control or we'll erase the memories we needed." Cole thinking of a way to solve this.

"Wait a minute, Cole might know the location." Keal said.

"What are you talking about?" Cole asked Keal

"He was the original one who took em' out ." Keal refreshed

"That was the first generation me. When I evil, more then 1000 years ago. I reincarnated, how can I remember that time, I didn't know what I was doing, literally, I really don't know what I was doing." Cole explained why he doesn't know the code."But Free you have the power no being has. You can find out where I destroyed the shield."

"Cole your going to let your best friend go through you past lives, everything you've done, and when you done it. Are you sure you want to do that for a mission?" Tisin asked Free.  

SSJChocolate

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:12 pm
"Past lives? Maybe his past lives are something that is leading us to the code. Maybe someone from his or anyone else in this room past live helped his out to even create or hide the code."

Isabella was figuring things out in he rmind. maybe her past live and his past live worked with soemone else, and each one is keys to get the code.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:54 am
"Are you ready Cole?" Free asked him

"I wonder what did he do on his past life?" Keal wondered

"He's the only one who can reincarnate even if he gets old or murdered. That is how he earned title " Undead-Man " the man that just won't die." Free explained to everyone

"Undead-Man huh. It fits him for his murderous personality during a fight or on missions " Tisin said.  

Diamond_Angelo

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:55 am
"Lets get this over with" Cole said  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:52 am
"Don't show too much enthusiasm."
Isabella smriked at her best friend, Cole. She looked out a window silently, watching the snow whirl around with the wind. She yawned tiredly, curling up on the couch,f alling asleep

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:39 pm
"But it makes more suspense" He said with a smile

"Free touch em' already!!!!!!" Keal yeld  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:59 pm
"Free touched him." At that moment he has saw every bit of horrible thing he's done. All the people he killed, every bit of action in Cole's life.

[A few seconds later]

"My GOSH!!!!!! I know where it is, Isabella, when I was unconscious, I was able to hear Keal's conversation with you with my stereo ears in the lab top. There were Two shields then one by this planet an enemy from your hometown that copied your original shields. He must have switched them so the one he made is at your Country back in earth. "  

Diamond_Angelo

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:57 pm
Isabella groaned at the yelling and talking. She groaned at his explaination. Slowly sitting up she thought for a moment. She then grew a mysterious smirk. The female stood up looking at all three males.
"Well, I guess I am going back to Romania. Since I am Pricness there will be attention on us, so you must be low key and follow my lead. My parents aren't there, so it is much dangerous for you all. We'll be going to my castle, then we'll set up a plan. Again, don't do anything stupid or pass me..I cannot have you all confusing the mortals, and the young immortals."
Isabella explained to them all.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:22 pm
"Before we leave this planet we get some supplies like clothes for disguises, food, and ammo the basics." Keal whispers

"But now we have to be Isahella's subordinates when we leave. We meet at the Forrest." Free whispers  

Diamond_Angelo

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:26 pm
"Keal no one knows you you get the ammo. Free and Isabella you get the clothes. Me and Tisin get the rest." Cole whispers  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:07 pm
"Or I can say you are my men in waiting. The girls were too stupid to be my lady in waiting. Or guards"
She shrugged. Isabella stood and sighed.
"Come on Free.."

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Diamond_Angelo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:32 pm
"Later guys. Keal surprise us or bring in the lethal tools" as he said while leaving.

"OK , there was one flaw in Cole's plan. There's to much werewolves here
until the next 4 blocks. you might want to where some perfume or something to hide you scent. Make sure its strong." He whispers to Isabella."I hope these guys are pacifists" Free was hoping until they go for a good mall to shop.  
Lake

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff