Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
Hangout with the crew- lounge [chat] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:45 pm
Yes sir wont happen again sir!
I was mostly joking though.
except the poor part.....I'm poorer than most newbies lol.
Also I don't think I've seen a single person post on the donation thread since I joined lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:48 pm
-S c h i f f e r - 4 -
Also I don't think I've seen a single person post on the donation thread since I joined lol.

oh wellz. i guess you can call me rich...or most of us by your standard...but we (as crew) try to maintain everything as orderly as possible...however, not all of the mods are samaritans like me.....*cough, cough*
good thing they're inactive... biggrin  

Ronzalpha201

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:55 pm
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
Dameon the -V-
The new collectible is FREAKINGGGGG SSWEEEET!

*coughs* ahem, ahemmm

First person to donate and off hand item for me to use gets 20 hugs.

i completely agree with you...
what do you mean by offhand items?

I want one now! crying It'll take awhile since I'm still trying to get my Chyaku Scarf back lol!

ok, fine...a bribing gift...in addition to owing me big time...

Aww...Ronze! You shouldn't have...

-.- and people repay me by giving me junk.....(lolz, jk)
(honestly, i would have preferred nothing at all though...it just makes my inventory much bigger.....)

lol! Well that junk stacks in value if you manage to sell them off you know...It just means I don't have to owe you that much. Looks like the price of it is jumping up a lot too. Thanks for the help. I'll repay you in the amount it is currently in the market in time.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:59 pm
-S c h i f f e r - 4 -

I've donated to a lot of people randomly at times. Only to those who seem to work hard towards their quests anyways...  

tkdauronXIII

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:05 pm
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII

I want one now! crying It'll take awhile since I'm still trying to get my Chyaku Scarf back lol!

(honestly, i would have preferred nothing at all though...it just makes my inventory much bigger.....)

lol! Well that junk stacks in value if you manage to sell them off you know...It just means I don't have to owe you that much. Looks like the price of it is jumping up a lot too. Thanks for the help. I'll repay you in the amount it is currently in the market in time.

it's alright...a gift is a gift...no need to make another one.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:06 pm
Oh my Awesome video i want it right now that videogame, anyway i can´t wait until LBP comes out this month.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:10 pm
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII

it's alright...a gift is a gift...no need to make another one.

Well I still need to get you a present for this coming holiday. Two months should be enough time for me to get you something good in return.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:11 pm
Zhadgon
Oh my Awesome video i want it right now that videogame, anyway i can´t wait until LBP comes out this month.
.n_n.

LBP? Refresh my memory please lol! I like keeping up to date with these things. I can't wait till RE5 comes out too.  

tkdauronXIII

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:13 pm
tkdauronXIII
Zhadgon
.n_n.

LBP? Refresh my memory please lol! I like keeping up to date with these things. I can't wait till RE5 comes out too.

mee need refresh too....though i can't wait fir KH3....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Well i can say that RA, Auron, Kylie, Tilbear, Celes had help me a lot with my quests sometime when i´m done with my quest i will pay all of you for your efforts.
Edited: Oh sorry sometimes i think i make all small i was talking about Little Big Planet.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:17 pm
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Zhadgon
.n_n.

Ah! I haven't really heard about what they're going to do with that. I know that after seeing that secret cutscene in KH2 it signifies another title in the making, but are they really going to be making a sequel and not just a spinoff of KH?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:21 pm
Ok i will update my list for all the games i want to play, some will be though to get anyway this is the list:
PS3:
GTA IV 10.0
The Orange Box 9.0
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 9.0
Soulcalibur IV* 8.5
Heavenly Sword 8.0
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed* 7.5
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice* 7.5
Folklore 7.0

PS2:
Twisted Metal: Black* 9.5
God of War 9.3
God of War II 9.2
Suikoden III* 9.1
Dark Cloud 2* 9.0
Shadow of the Colossus 8.7
Shadow Hearts: Covenant 8.6
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES 8.5
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne 8.5
ICO* 8.5
Growlanser Generations 8.4
Onimusha: Warlords 8.4
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2 8.3
Onimusha 3: Demon Siege 8.3
Beyond Good & Evil 8.3
Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven 8.3
Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories 8.2
Shadow Hearts: From the New World 8.2
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 8.2
Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly 8.2
Kya: Dark Lineage 8.2
Shadow of Destiny 8.2
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness 8.1
Dark Cloud 8.1
Rogue Galaxy 8.0
Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria 8.0
Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams 8.0
Max Payne 8.0
Shadow Hearts 8.0
Xenosaga I
Xenosaga II

Wii:
Super Paper Mario 8.8

GameCube:
Baten Kaitos Origins 8.0

GameCube/PS2
Prince of Persia I
Prince of Persia II
Prince of Persia III

Pack:
Metal Gear Solid

.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:23 pm
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Zhadgon
.n_n.

Ah! I haven't really heard about what they're going to do with that. I know that after seeing that secret cutscene in KH2 it signifies another title in the making, but are they really going to be making a sequel and not just a spinoff of KH?

i seriously don't know...sales for KH2 have gone over the roof compared to the first game upon release....plus, it's a game for the PS3...i'll have to expect a lot for $50 from a blu-ray disk...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:25 pm
Oh! You forgot RE5, Resistance Fall of Man, Resistance 2, and God of War III lol!  

tkdauronXIII

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:27 pm
tkdauronXIII
Oh! You forgot RE5, Resistance Fall of Man, Resistance 2, and God of War III lol!

well, we have three gaming nerd powerhouses here.....  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff