Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:16 am
Road smiled and ruffled her hair. "Yes!",Road said and giggled alittle bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:16 pm
Erik returned with arms full of the things he'd collected and dropped them in the dry sand next to them. "There ya go! Doll it up all you want, ladies!" he said.

Maura smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks honey, you're the best, you know that?" she said.

"I try!" he replied with a smile.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:52 pm
Road smiled alittle at Erik and Maura's affections for one another......wishing deep down inside that she had someone like that. 'I'm alone again aren't I.......',Road thought to herself while she started to help make the sandcastle her eyes glazed over with empytiness.
It smiled in the back of Road's mind and with a tortured her with its thoughts. 'Yes.....and you always will be........no one will ever come to love you......just like mommy....they will all come to hate you one day........',it whispered into Road's head...enjoying the power it had over the girl's delicate heart.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:03 am
Kiki glanced over at Road for a moment, looking a bit worried. But she smiled kindly at her, ""Road, you have the important job of making the mot," she said, showing she cared with another, sweet smile.

Bachi nodded at Erik and set the new objects down onto the sand beside them all. She tried to ignore the fact that Kiki was paying attention to Road more then herself. "Emmy," she said,""Will you help me with the decorating?" she asked.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:46 pm
Road blinked and nodded and started working on the moat.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:55 pm
Maura grabbed a few stones and smiled at Emmy, "I'll help you two decorate! I love doing things like this!" she smiled. Emmy was so cute, and she reminded Maura so much of herself as a child by being such a pretty child. As a matter of fact, Emmy really didn't creep Maura out at all.

Meanwhile, Erik had made his way to the money bars and hung upside down by his legs, watching the ladies build the giant sand fortress. "These damned things are so coming off tomorrow morning!" he mumbled looking at them.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:02 pm
she smiled over at Kiki "yea!" then she looked over at Maura still smiling "ok! its going to look so cool when finished!" she giggled then added "we should get some flowers and make a garden with it!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:19 pm
Maura giggled as well, and looked back at Erik. She was about to call him and ask if he could get some flowers, but opted to just let him be by himself for a while. There was a lot on his mind at the time and she was gong to give him some space. "Yeah we can do that later, Emmy!" Maura said. She looked at Emmy again for a moment and said, "Emmy, you might not exactly think so, but when you get to be our age, us girls I mean, you'll be very beautiful! You are now. And I shouldn't have said what I said. I guess I'm...I don't know...different from all of you. I'm just a beautiful human but the rest of you aren't. You're so much more! Embrace it Emmy and don't let go..."  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:41 pm
Emmy looked over at Maura "really think so?" she paused "its ok, your very beautiful and everyone is different" she smiled at her "but i dont really know how to embrace it..." she giggled a bit embarrassed she couldnt understand fully  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:29 pm
"I think what Maura means, Emmy is that...you should keep being yourself and never change.",Road said...not really understanding what Maura meant about the last part of her sentence.
It raised an eyebrow at Maura's statement to the child. 'What the hell did dhe just say..???',it asked Bachi mentally, slightly coonfused on whether or not the girl had just called her and her host ugly or anything.....and still confused.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:25 am
'I'm not sure what she meant, but I'm sure she meant no harm.' Bachi clearified. 'Don't let something like this tip the balance, Kiki grew her wings, which i'm sure you've noticed...' she warned.

Kiki smiled at Emmy, "I'll go get some flowers! I'll be right back!" she jumped out of the sand box and ran over to the garden near the park enterance. "There are some pretty ones over he-" a cat jumped out of the bush and knocked Kiki down with a hiss. Kiki hissed in pain, grabbing her knee, ""Owww...I think he got me..." she joked in pain. She looked at her knee, which was covered in blood.

Bachi jumped up, running over to Kiki's side, "Kiki, are you okay? That looks painful..." she worried. She tenderly touched Kiki's knee, making sure nothing was broken.

Kiki smiled up at her, "I'm fine. I didn't know we could bleed," she said honestly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:16 pm
Erik swung down from the monkeybars, making his way as fast as he could over to Kiki. "You ok? That looks pretty bad. You're bleeding quite a bit!" he said concerned.

Maura had ran at squatted next to Erik, looking at Kiki's knee as well. "She's right. It's just a scratch. I can fix that right up! Erik get the bandages and stuff out of the bag," Maura said calmly. Erik did as he was told and Maura as quickly cleaned and patched up the scratch. "There! All done!"  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:45 pm
Emmy looked at the bleeding scratch on kiki's knee. her face went slightly pale and something ran through her mind about blood and her past. she couldnt remember clearly what had happened back then and what was going through her mind, she just knew its was bloody and horrible. She looked away quickly running into Roads arms still pale "r-Road......." she whispered in a shaky voice  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:22 pm
Kiki seethed in pain as Maura cleaned and bandaged her knee up. It still hurt, but it felt a little better. "Thanks Maura," she smiled. Then noticed Emmy's clear uncomfortableness about the blood. She looked concerned and tried her best to hide it, "Emmy-chan okay?" she asked.

Bachi looked over at Emmy, she was actting strange, "Perhaps it is time to get Kiki some new clothies? You know, some pants, shirt etc. Something to cover her knees...and back..." she said, looking at Erik intently.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:29 pm
Road held Emmy. "It's okay.......don't worry.....look Kiki's alright now.",Road said in a gentle, mothering tone to Emmy.
'THanks Bachi.......humans are difficult to understand now days....',it said back to Bachi and uttered something of agreement with her saying about Kiki's wings.
"I have some clothes that Kiki-chan can borrow if you all would like to come over...??"  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games