Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
About You. :D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:05 pm
P&TF is on my list for movies to see. I'm going to die this break (from now till like Jan 20th). I've been so busy making plushes before Christmas (Sauce knows ALL about my deli-ma about them) and I hate attaching the heads. Hope everyone has a Happy Holidays!! (Christmas is one week away NO)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:12 pm
BreathLessX
P&TF is on my list for movies to see. I'm going to die this break (from now till like Jan 20th). I've been so busy making plushes before Christmas (Sauce knows ALL about my deli-ma about them) and I hate attaching the heads. Hope everyone has a Happy Holidays!! (Christmas is one week away NO)

Oh lawdy I know how you feel about making things for Christmas. I tried to make things for people this year (like placemats, pillows, and stuff with knit/crochet) but there is just no way its happening. It's amazing how busy you can get when you're unemployed and only working on a Master's Thesis o.o  

Ayekasong

fk12

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:09 pm
Guys, whatever you do, don't apply for a part-time job in retail in November. Seasonal work is a scary, scary thing.

I finally got an idea of what to give my one friend for Christmas. Making it will be the problem, though. Hohoho.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:16 pm
fk12
Guys, whatever you do, don't apply for a part-time job in retail in November. Seasonal work is a scary, scary thing.

I finally got an idea of what to give my one friend for Christmas. Making it will be the problem, though. Hohoho.

yep chirstmas shopers are scary thats why i shop on sunday

I'M FINNALY FREE I DON'T HAVE TO GO SCHOOL FOR 2 WEEKS I WISH IT LONGER

i wonder when the red moon will show itself  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

fk12

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:13 pm
Holiday shoppers are terrible people. Guys, there's blizzard-like conditions outside, major roads are closing, and apparently a state of emergency was called. What in god's name are you doing buying something as nonessential as clothes in this weather? /rage  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:25 pm
fk12
Holiday shoppers are terrible people. Guys, there's blizzard-like conditions outside, major roads are closing, and apparently a state of emergency was called. What in god's name are you doing buying something as nonessential as clothes in this weather? /rage

lucky it hardly snows over here but then again i'm just a child  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Unknown R A I N B O W

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:57 pm
I've basically already got most my Christmas presents. >>
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days, And 4gb memory card for the PSP, new boots, two pairs of pants....
Then I also get another piercing at the beginning of January...

And...Sanny thinks she should get on Gaia more then she does....
OH! And this was once recently -_Sanity Eater_-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:23 am
fk12

Seriously. I feel like Christmas brings out the worst in people. Everyone behaves in such a contradictory manner to what the season is supposed to be about.  

Ayekasong

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:38 pm
Ayekasong
BreathLessX

Oh lawdy I know how you feel about making things for Christmas. I tried to make things for people this year (like placemats, pillows, and stuff with knit/crochet) but there is just no way its happening. It's amazing how busy you can get when you're unemployed and only working on a Master's Thesis o.o

Yeah, it makes no sense to others, but us unemployed people (who also do other things)( can get very busy. I'm also trying out a new plush style, but I'm all like nnnngh, I don't wanna. I still haven't finished Fai since his head is all wobbly and he got on my nerves. So...they're getting their craft items for their birthdays!! DDD:  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:56 pm
AWW CRAP MY COMPUTER is INFECTED

**update** i fixed it

i think the most important meal of the day is midnight snack i normaly eat coke, toast(with jelly), and ramen noodles

i wonder where is fez(that 70's show) is from  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:16 pm
Cuba I think...

My god, computers are getting infected right and left lately. I still need to make my plushes for my friends @___@ but all my stuff is at my house DD:  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:19 am
i'm starting to miss greiver and clownie  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:09 pm
Naota3

I'm back. :,D
I just haven't been online too often. I've been playing with my Christmas presents. c:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:09 pm
XxGrieverxX
Naota3

I'm back. :,D
I just haven't been online too often. I've been playing with my Christmas presents. c:

oh what kind of games did u get

off topic i can't for ch3 mabinogi to come out X3  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

fk12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:39 pm
NO GREEVUR, HOW DARE YOU HAVE A LIFE BEYOND THE COMPUTER. HOW DARE YOU?!

;3; I haven't been playing big console games lately. Mostly, I've been working on The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney. Though, I did happen to fight the final boss of Super Mario RPG for the umpteenth time today. Heee, I love that boss.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games