Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Soquili Lovers Rock * one soq per post O:<!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dixie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:30 am
Soq's Name: Tequila

Soq's Picture:
User Image

Describe your soq's personality/interests: Tequila is spunky and fun, always looking for someone new to chat with and full of energy.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone that can handle her exuberant nature, that doesn't mind the non stop talk or the ADHD tendencies. (My personal preference, I want them to look nice together. If you have a fun and spunky looking boy...I want to see!)
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
RP or non-RP?: Non-RP. I don't have time. If you want to plot a backstory, that's fine too though.
Flirt or serious relationship?: Flirt for now. Tequila hasn't decided if she's a one stallion type of girl yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:30 pm
Soq's Name: Scarlet
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: She's hyperactive, and easily excited. This means he'd bring her an apple, and she'd act like he just gave her the whole world. She's just coming out of a relationship that ended badly, so she will need a bit of mending, but she'd throw herself whole-heartedly into the relation ship. She finds humor in everything in the most innocent way possible, and is convinced she can talk to flowers and that butterflies are fairies in disguise
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Anything that's good. She's not picky.
RP or non-RP?: RP
Flirt or serious relationship?: Serious relationship, but beware that she has two breedings left.

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:35 pm

Soq's Name: Eve
Soq's Picture: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
Socially awkward to all of those around her, she was distant to most of her family. Even though her grandfather tried to pull everyone together it never truly worked. She sees the beauty in everyone and everything...
What is your soq looking for in a mate?
Natural color or plot
1) Since she see's the beauty in everyone maybe someone takes advantage of it and either falls in love with her or out.
How do you want others to contact you?: pm/aim: Deep Wondors or msn...i have pigin pm me if you want msn
RP or non-RP?: at least plotted
Flirt or serious relationship?: Prefer serious unless really nice plottage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:52 pm
Soq's Name: Emiko
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: She really isn't that wise when it comes to knowing who has good intentions and who doesn't, but her heart's always in the right place. Of course, this means that she's easily tricked and used. She doesn't mind thoguh, she figures that she must have made someone happy, and that's all that matters. However, unknown to her, her mind is quite devious, and when wronged, she can be wrathy, even though she doesn't see herself as such.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone who's very much like her father, PM me for details, since it's a very, VERY involved plot.
RP or non-RP?: This plot will be RP intesive.
Flirt or serious relationship?: Fling, but not breeding wise. All three of her breedings are for a whole nother plot.

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:31 am
Soq's Name:Pandora
Soq's Picture:
User Image
I would like one fling with her unicorn side and then a plot where she goes to her bad kalona side and forgets all that was good. So yeah, unless someone wants to do all three and have some decent plottage/drama going on im down.
1st: Wind/Uni 2nd Unikalona, Kalona [Preferred but not in stone]
1) Good color combos and personality matches
How do you want others to contact you?: pm/aim: Deep Wondors or msn...i have pigin pm me if you want msn
Flirt or serious relationship?: Fling then serious  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:32 am
Soq's Name:Ares
Soq's Picture: User Image
He's cold hearted, cynical like his mother and sister. Has a dislike for angenis, ground walkers and unicorns but could possibly over come it. For most of is life everyone around him as let him down including his family. For a distant sister, dead mother, and a long gone dad with a new mate, there was no place left for him. He wants to find the place where he fits.
Wings please, he believes wind trumps ground.
1) All three breedings
2) He'll need work, I like semi romantic plots and would love to get his a*****e half brother in on it Erebus
Flirt or serious relationship?: Serious

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:49 am
Soq's Name:Isis
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Pretty much like Ares, except an extreme feminist. She was in love with a skinwalker whom after she left him to try to get along with her family got his wild side back.
Wings please, groundlings are inferior to her
1) All three breedings
Flirt or serious relationship?: Serious unless good fling part  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:00 pm
Soq's Name: Kitten
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests:Kitten is a complete nutcase now. She's pretty fearless though she has a healthy wariness of Skinwalkers. C'mon, she's not stupid. Though at times she will slip into states of thinking she's a cat, those times are now QUITE rare. As a matter of fact, she's gone a bit bonkers after finding out that her 'Father' is not her real father (though honestly she should have figured it out a long time ago). The fact that her brothers now also have children pisses her off since now she's not the special one. She's snappy and ill-tempered with a mean streak.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?: Complimenting. Skulls, Black, Blood, White, stars... preferably edited in some way. Kalona is a HUGE plus but not needed.
IC-wise...Probably A stallion who can handle her mean streak and bouts of insanity.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or Im please C: (See my plot thread for IM info)
RP or non-RP?:Well...I'm not really into RPing much anymore so non-RP...but i LOVE to plot backstories <3
Flirt or serious relationship?: Up to you~

Please keep in mind; Should I not find someone before Rini and I obtain our custom Stallion, She will be off the market for good.  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:01 pm
Soq's Name: Reila
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests:She's pretty quiet and is more of an observer. She's cruel and rather demented but she's not insane (yet). She does have quite a brother complex with her big brother Abingdon, 'Abby'. Mess with him and she'll try to eat your face (Quite literally). She's rather quiet and is not likely to start a conversation unless something makes her curious. Reila keeps herself from showing any outward emotion and simply seems to not care about the world around her. It's not that she doesn't care, she doesn't -want- to care. Why? Well...We won't ever really know...
Reila also has a preference for -meat-. Since being introduced to it, she will eat nothing else, really, and may only nibble on grass when there's nothing else around. However, whatever meat she eats she throws up fairly quickly because as much as she wants to be, she's not a kalona. She is unable to fully digest the meat, but her body is finally adjusting. Believe it or not, Reila DOES hunt. Deer, anything she can sink her...teeth into. She does not have fangs, but has conditioned her jawpower into a formidable force.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?: -She- is not looking for anything/anyone.
I on the other hand am looking for a Kalona...or at least a Stallion who compliments her well. Edits and...Kalona-ness is a big plus.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or Im please C: (See my plot thread for IM info)
RP or non-RP?:Well...I'm not really into RPing much anymore so non-RP...but i LOVE to plot backstories <3
Flirt or serious relationship?: Fling preferred, but if you wish for serious...(She has ALL her breedings left)  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff