Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Vampire Invasion (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a RP topic? (tell me the truth don't lie please)
  Yeah it's great!!!
  It's ok
  It could use a little work
  No F**king way it completely sucks!
View Results

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:14 pm

((kyaa! thx, horselover! I love you forever!))
Jan snorted. "Some tracker..." she muttered, turning around.
She looked back at Tsume, and saw he was anxiously watching Cheza. "I'll see if I can help her as soon as we get back to Ian's," she murmured to him.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:16 pm

she heard Jan's comment "grrr....for some reason the more se makes comments on either me or Ian the more i dont ike her...." she mumbled so she didnt here her
((srry guys wont be on 4 long just this one post cauz im sick =.= crying ill see if ill be better tomorow >.< ttyl....))

Sayuki-Uchiha

horselover1009

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:19 pm

(( Your welcome! I wanted to help heart blaugh ))
Tsume nodded and looked up at Jan " Thanks" he said. He kept watching Cheza and hope she would be okay.
(( Get better ))
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:25 pm

Jan looked at Kai. "As I said earlier, I have excellent hearing. And, just so you know, I have nothing against you or Ian. So chill."
She then gave Tsume an encouraging smile. Looking forward, she squinted slightly. "I think I see him..."

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:27 pm

">.>.....thants not what i meant about Ian......" she said stoping once she saw Sirius
((now we are mad in both rps XD lol.....ill try >.< to get better i slept all day gonk ))
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:31 pm

Tsume looked away from Cheza as Sirius came in to view.

horselover1009

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:32 pm

((ill beb bac mabye in an hour or two.....))
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:33 pm

Jan smirked slightly. "I know what you meant about Ian, Kai." Slowing, she looked back at Sareno. "I think this is where you come in..."

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:35 pm

((any one miss me))

Sirius turned his head and saw the vampire he saw from before.
"I knew I should have ate something" he said mumbling to himself.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:39 pm

((yesh! but... who is this vampire? xp you is confuzzling me... my brain decided to stop working... sweatdrop ))

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:39 pm

Sareno ran into Sirius and gave him a hug. shocking Sirius. Sareno release a quick sobs. Sirius had his arms in the air, not knowing what to do. He sign and started patting her hair. he started whispering something to her ear. "Sorry"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:40 pm

(( You your the vampire with wings remember))

horselover1009

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:41 pm

Tsume or Cheza.....one of them. sweatdrop I have to go....dad needs the computer
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:42 pm

Jan stopped and set Tsume on his feet. "Should I go ahead and see what I can do?" she asked, looking at Cheza.

Jashin-has-judged-you

horselover1009

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:44 pm

He nodded to Jan " Yeah the sooner she comes back the better just be careful though okay" he said to her his face showing no expression but he felt horrible for putting Jan at risk just to make something happen sooner.
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games