Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:58 pm
(we got two kits from MoonClan cuz they didn't want to live in MoonClan anymore and Sandstipe had kits...thats pretty much it...(P.S. I'm going to add something that happened in the WoodClan RP into here...you get to see Crystalstar PISSED!!!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:05 pm
Dreameyes and Whitefur dragged Lionfur into camp by the scruff. Crystalstar ran over to them. "What happened? Did you get in a fight? Is he hurt?"

Whitefur dropped Lionfur and shook her head, "No," She quickly explained what happened at the border.

"WHAT?!?!?!" She yowled and glared at Lionfur. He looked at her and shrink back. "How dare you try and attack someone on their territory!"

"That stupid apprentice needed to be taught a lesson!" He hissed, and shrunk back even more from Crystalstar's gaze.

She growled and kneed the ground, "Her clan will teach her a lesson, it is not you job. Your job from now on will be EVERYTHING an apprentice has to do in camp." She hissed. "You will not leave the camp for two weeks and you will not be going to the next two gatherings."

He began to protest, but Crystalstar hissed. "Do you understand me?" He nodded. Sandstriped had walked in just as Crystalstar had finished his punishment. "Can I speek to you, Sandstripe?" She nodded and they walked over to her den.

Once inside her den they faced each other, "What did Dawnstar say?"

(I have no idea what she said so i'll go find out....)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:58 pm
(lol! Dawnstar hasen't said anything yet, but redpine did!)
Tigerkit lay down. "sooo. . .what do you think we should do now?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:07 pm
Cloverkit rolled onto his back, patting his stumach with his small paws. "I unno. There isn't much we can do, for now."  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:20 pm
Tigerkit playfully jumped on top of Cloverkit, "nothin to do huh? Well I'll just sharpen my claws on you then!!" Tigerkit purred, then started to bat at Cloverkits ears, in a real battle they would be shredded.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:00 pm
Crystalstar walked over to Tigerkit and Cloverkit. "You guys are six moons are you not?" She asked, stopping the kits play.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:02 am
Cloverkit sat up hastily. "Mmmm... Yes!" He replied. He hadn't really been thinking about it. That means Foxkit and Silverkit'll be apprentices, too! He thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:01 pm
Crystalstar purred, "Great. We'll have your cerrimony tonight."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:10 pm
Bearclaw walked towards the fresh kill pile, on the way there she passed Crystalstar to hear. "Great. We'll have your ceromony tonight."

Bearclaw froze for a moment. The closer they are to warriors the more dangerous they are. it felt as if Frostheart had said that. No! Bearclaw fought back. They're normal! They're innocent kits! The Frostheart side of her mind shook her head. Your wrong Bearclaw. And your going to regret it when you all die.

Bearclaw abrutly started again, at a brisker pace.

((Love your sig Crystalstar))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:54 pm
Cloverkit looked at Bearclaw, confused. When he turned back to Crystalstar, he saw, in ther distance, Shadowtail, the black she-cat who had visited his dream, and he felt his body twitch, almost in a convulsive manner, and the image of the she-cat disappeared.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:41 pm
(*gasp*)

Ringpaw sat bitterly on the snow waiting for her mentor (whoever it is) to arrive.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:31 am
(WAIT!!! Cindermoon is gunna come to snowclan to watch the ceremony and stuff so HOLD OFF THE CEREMONY!!!! ... plz mrgreen )  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:06 pm
(don't worry i was going to wait for her ^.^)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:15 pm
((oOoOoOo okay goods xd im listening to Boston by Augustana!!! its so awsome lol, im doing a dance to it this year!!!!!!))  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:42 pm
((I'm so excited! I'm getting my cat this weekend! Hopefully. I'm ethier getting this one kitten that looks exactly like Bearclaw, or this other one that's a gray tabby with a white under belly- or his sister. I can't wait!))  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games