Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:06 pm
"mimicry has nothing to do with this , this is the queen's orders" She never let go of her brother's neck. She wasn't afriad of the blade ,after all she was a chesire. Her blank eyes narrowed as she stared into his eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:09 pm
"What did Mimicry do to you?" the Hatter asked, mirroring her scowl. "Why do you wish to obey the Queen? What has the Queen done for you? She tried to kill you, remember? You owe her nothing, Indya, nothing."  

The Night Faery
Captain

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:12 pm
"Mimicry did nothing, I finially came to my senses " She laughed, an almost creepy sort of laugh " Kill me? Now Mr. Hatter the queen would never do that , I owe her my alligence because she is the queen, and you traitor should be doing the same while there's a chance she'll still forgive you"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:13 pm
The Night Faery
"Indya, STOP." it wasn't a plea; it was an order. The Hatter stood in front of her, blade in hand, staring her down. "You know you don't really want to do this. Tell me, dear: What do you see in that pretty boy of yours that would make you kill your own brother?"
~~~
"No, you wouldn't turn into a frog," Nana said, laughing, but her voice was shaky. "Honestly... I don't know what would happen. I've never done that on someone in human form before... I... really don't know." She looked worried. They sat there a moment longer, and then she finally stood up, looking down at herself in embarrassment. "Look at me, I'm so indecent," she said apologetically. "I've finished with my Queen's dress... I really do think I need to return to the castle."

He nodded and watched bid her farewell. "I'll clean up here for Dormy and The Hare."  

MadHattard

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:17 pm
Myria_Angelus
"Mimicry did nothing, I finially came to my senses " She laughed, an almost creepy sort of laugh " Kill me? Now Mr. Hatter the queen would never do that , I owe her my alligence because she is the queen, and you traitor should be doing the same while there's a chance she'll still forgive you"

Cheshire chuckled even though it hurt. "What a sad day it is when a Cheshire becomes a pet. That's all you are now dear sister." He hissed. "A pet."

Tick-Tock couldn't believe her eye. "Don't kill him Indya. You wanted for so long to find him and now you're just going to end things?"

From up in the trees Mimicry watched, his eyes roaming over Indya and the scene before him. Would she go through with it? What would happen to her afterwards? He knew even though she was brainwashed, she still had a little supressed self of her formally. "Curious..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:20 pm
"All right," Nana said. "Just a moment then." She disappeared into the back room again and a minute or so later came out wearing a beautiful red and black dress, stitched with golden thread and decorated with hearts. She gave a little pose and smiled sheepishly at Jasper. "Well, this is it," she said. "And I'll be fine, I know the way to the castle from here. Do I look regal enough?"
~~~
"Hold still, Indya," the Hatter said. He put away his knife and reached out his hand very slowly. "I'm not going to harm you, I promise." He very gently touched her cheek and very slowly pulled his hand back, looking at his fingertips. "Spores," he said quietly, understanding now. "This will be difficult..."

The Night Faery
Captain

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:20 pm
She squeezed a bit tighter as she turned her attention back to her brother " a pet ? well better a pet than sleeping out in the cold" then she turned her attention back to tick " Exactly. " Her good side was screaming out, calling to her brother to break free, to save her but no one could hear it  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:23 pm
"What warmth would the Queen give you?" the Hatter inquired. "She has no warmth, Indya. Tick-Tock has it; you should know that. You may as well be sleeping out in the cold."  

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:24 pm
Mimicry rolled his eyes. That Tick-Tock's blabbering was beginning to bother him. Quietly snapping his fingers, a large broadsword appeared in his hands which his sent spiraling right through Tick-Tock, luckily missing her gear.
Tick-Tock's eye widened at what Indya said and then grew even wider if possible as a blade came right through her at the waist. She was very grateful that she was a robot otherwise she'd probably be dead.
Mimicry stood up on the branch and smiled. "Thought that'd ease your troubles, love." he said to Indya, blowing a kiss. heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:26 pm
Jasper raised a hand. "Oh, I know what would happen! We'd make a baby! That's what would happen if you lost focus!" He smiled at his 'cunning' idea and then looked Nana over and smiled warmly. "You look beautiful. As they say, long live the queen."  

MadHattard

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:28 pm
She giggled as she looked up at Mimicry 'Thank you dear, that helped immensly " She looked over at Tick "You were saying? " then turned her attention back to the hatter " I know that Mr. Hatter, I remember everything, the queen however has everything a girl needs , unlike being out here with you lot "  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:28 pm
The Hatter let out a desperate choking sound as his heart leaped into his throat, and he stared at the sword that ran through his love in panicked disbelief. He calmed down when he saw that Tick-Tock was still, in fact, alive, but he put his hand on her shoulder as the big sword would throw off her balance. He grabbed the handle and pulled out the sword, looking apologetically at Tick-Tock as he did so. "Sorry," he said. "Are you all right?"  

The Night Faery
Captain

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:32 pm
"Jasper!" Nana cried, her face turning white and then pink. "You're so awful! I certainly hope you're joking... now I fully intend not to lose focus around you." She tossed her curls self-importantly, just like the Queen had done in her younger years. Then she sighed, and made her way into Jasper's arms. "Wish me luck," she said, looking up at him with a little smile. "I might need it."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:34 pm
All Tick-Tock could do was nod. There was too much going on all at once that it left in a state of shock. She ran her fingers through the black liquid that pulled around her waist and looked at her legs as small bits of sparks shot through the inside. Now, her and The Hatter would never dance together again.
Mimicry grinned. "What's wrong, Tick? Cat got your tongue?" He said, taking a step towards her. "I don't care what Puppet Master says, I think I'd like to have a little fun with you and The Hatter." He narrowed an eye at The Hatter. "So, what are you planning on doing? Throw a tea party?"
While Indya was distracted he closed his eyes, mumbling a 'forgive me Indya.' and raised his hand, claws extending, hoping it would connect with her face.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:37 pm
((OMG NO!))

"I had been doing just that, before we were so rudely interrupted," the Hatter said angrily, holding Tick-Tock close with one hand and gripping the sword with the other. "Tell me, Mimicry, what is your purpose here? What will be your reward for disposing of us? I'd like to know how much our lives will amount to."

The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games