Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Amen, Let Us Drink Beer (RP started-no new people needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:49 am

((Okay. Have fun cleaning.))

Koyashu got out and followed Richard. "If I told tell them now they will never forgive me. Trust me when I say that they can hold a grudge," he mumbled.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:06 am

"Who cares? Tell them and then also tell them to keep their traps shut and leave us the hell alone."said Richard, he walked into the apartment complex and then into his apartment with a sigh, everything was nice and clean and hadn't been very messy at all. 'I suppose me not drinking much helped.'
He went to the couch and laid down a bit heavily despite his skinny body. "mmm, well...call them to get it over with." the blond muttered shutting his eyes.
((*growls* we still havent left! Everyones lazy right now.))

despairs-life-loli

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:31 am

((YAH!!!!!!!!!!! NO BAR TODAY! WE'R LATE! WOOO!...I'm hungry.))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:40 am

((If your hungry then go eat.))

Koyashu pulled out his cell phone. He quickly dialed his uncles phone and decided to have him pass the word on to his aunt. The phone rang and then someone answered, "Hello, Detective Rai speaking." "Hey Uncle Rai just calling to let you know that your gonna be a great uncle." There was a pause before Rai replied, "What? Who is the father? Is gonna help raise the kid? How far along are you?" Koyashu held the phone away from him and said,"Pass the word to Aunt Carly. Give you more info later. Bye Uncle Rai." Hangs up and sighs. "Sometimes my uncle asks way to many questions way to fast."

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:44 am

"Then your uncle may be related to my mother."laughed Richard, he held out his arms, "wunna lay down with me Koy?" he looked sweetly at his lover.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:48 am

Koyashu sighs tiredly. "That sound like a good idea to me," he smiled at Richard. He went into the open arms and gave Richard a hug enjoying the feeling of holding him.

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:51 am

Richard held Koyashu warmly but his body wasn't very strong. He moved Koyashu to the inside of the couch so the blond was on the edge and he held his lover. "Nice nap eh? Heh." Richard closed his eyes and kissed Koyashu.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:54 am

Koyashu returned the kiss. "A nap sounds good to me," he said. He loved being in Richard's arms.

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:57 am

"Good, cause I think if I stay awake any longer my head will explode." he laughed and closed his eyes. Richard began to drift in and out of sleep while holding Koyashu, he loved holding him. It felt comfortable, "wunna marry me?"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:59 am

Koyashu looked shocked. "Seriously? You seriously wanna marry me?" he asked sounding surprised.

Koyashu Ookami

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:09 am

((I gotta go.))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:12 am

((kay))
"Yes. We have been together for a good amount of time and I do love you a lot. More than I loved anyone before. I also think our child should have two parents who love eachother and are married. Would you marry me?" asked Richard opening his gold eyes and stareing at his lover.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:08 am

Koyashu looked shocked but slowly a smile spread across his face. "I would love to marry you. No one has ever made me as happy as you have," he said smiling.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:52 am

Richard kissed Koyashu's nose, "I've never been as happy as I have been with you, I love you so much. When would you like to marry? Your choice, but it might be a good idea to make a choice where you aren't too far into your pregnancy or sometime after it." the blonds stomach did a flip at what he had said last. He was scared shitless, though he didn't show it, that he wouldn't make it for anouther year. Most likely he only had two years but still. Scary for him. He then began to wounder about their child, Richard knew it would be amazing at anything it tried and beautiful/handsome.
The blond started getting flustered so his face blushed ridiculously.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:55 am

"It would probably be wise to wait until after I have the baby," Koyashu said thinking. He saw the blush on Richard's face, but decided to not say anything. "I can't wait to find out if the kid is a boy or girl."
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games