Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:53 pm

"He won't be living fo long..." He threathened glarng. "Look around you lady, there life. They're just hidding from you. From us." skullbarikimons eyes showed from expirience, to be left out. To be frightened by others. "I don't care what you say or your excusses. Nothing's an accidednt. There are no excuses." He looked back at Henry. "Go somewhere else, there's nothng for you to do here.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:15 pm

That was when Henry snapped. A vein appeared onto his forehead as he pushed Hikari out of the way and pointed a finger at SkullBarikimon's face. "Nothing?!" Henry shouted, his voice echoed through the alley. "Truly there isn't anything here, but nothing pisses me off more than someone telling me I can't be here! I can be here if I want to be and if it's a fight your looking for than I'm willing to fight you myself!" Henry shouted at SkullBarikimon.
"What an idiot..." Hikari gave herself a facepalm as she shook her head with disagreement. "Henry, I hope you know what your getting yourself into..."
"Of course I do!" Henry seemed to not be able to lower his voice. Turning back to SkullBarukimon, he yelled. "Like I said, I can do whatever I want here! It's a free country!" Henry took a deep breath and calmed down a bit. His face was red from all the yelling.

Teh Ace of Shades

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:21 pm

Skullbarukimon laughed as he looked at him. "Stop acting like a spoiled brat, just look at yourself. It seems like that lady over there is the tamer rather than yourself." He silently laughed. "Lower your vioice, you're scaring everyone around you. Try showing some good manners." He turned, "I don't care what you say so quit it." He made his wasy back twoards sheriti.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:28 pm

Henry gave a light laugh at himself. "Wow...that was fun..." Henry said, walking back to Hikari.
"Wow...and I thought Techno was the weird one..." Hikari gave a light smile. Grabbing Henry by the shoulder, she pointed down the street. "Maybe there can be some sort of clue or something down there." She said.
"Sure there is! Everything here is evidence!" Henry said happily, racing down the street.
"Wow...what has gotten into him?" Hikari asked herself softly as she followed him down the street.

Teh Ace of Shades

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:01 pm

~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Wizardmon return carrying Toan dark claws and sword followed by Angewomen "Thank you My lady" Toan said. Angewomen gave a dry smile "It was nothing but don't make a habit of it" Toan nodded then gave a bow after he retrieve his weapons " I'll be on my way i got some friends who might need to be checked on" Then turn to leave "Good Day my lady" MagnaAngemon said giving a bow then turn to follow Toan "Hmmmm now where are the others?" Toan said as he step out of the house

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:13 pm

Nagato was patrolling the city from above, making sure to spot danger when it forms. He saw sheriti and skull barukimon. He flew down to them.
"Oh...hi sheriti. Hello skull barukimon."
Alphamon nodded to skull barukimon, and nagato proceeded to talk to sheriti.
"So what brings you to this part of town? From what I hear, this is the most dangerous part, with the plague and all."
Nagato gave skull barukimon an indifferent look, not showing much emotion in his look, so he didn't fire him up at all.
"What have you heard about this? About the plague?"

Amias Nicht

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:31 pm

Sheriti turned to the voice of a tamer. She looked at him raising her eyebrow. "Umm, h-hello. How do you know my name? I've never met you before....."
Skulbarukimon growle as another tamer approched them, "Ugh, they just come out of anywear now."
"Ruffus-I mean Skullbarukimon. Right, right." She nervously smiled as he looked at her. "I-I don't know...alot of people mistake me for somone else so..." She looked twoards the sky.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:34 pm

"Well, I just heard that tamer say your name, and I know from experience what a skull barukimon is. In fact, I got beaten up pretty bad by one once....haven't been very...ummm...."
Nagato shut up when he looked at skull barukimon again.

Amias Nicht

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:42 pm

~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan walked around for a few mins lost "Hmmmm the city have change much since i last been here" Toan said "Wonder where everyone is usually there are more people out even if it a plague"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:50 pm

Skullbarukimon only stared at the tamer with it's red dotted eyes, "Well congrats on finding another one of my kind. It's rare...." He almost said in a whisper.
"Ummm," Sheriti was feeling uncomfortable. "I only know that it's inffecting all the digimon and that it is un-curable...." She was becoming nervous. "Ex-cuse me but I have to meet with someone, even i'm trying to know." She beggan to take a few steps." She wasn't to comfortable with other tamers approching her out of the blue now.

Im Windspirit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:07 pm

Toan continue walking until he turn the conner and bump into Sheriti "Ah terribly sorry miss, my fault" Toan said as he continue to walk on but stop and turn to ask "by chance do you know where the city library is?" Toan ask "im trying to learn more about this plague, but i got lost"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:10 pm

"It's alright," She looked at the tamer, "Geez, looks like i'm not the only one. Seems like everyone want's to know about this disiase. Sorry, but you should try asking someone else who knows about this city. I'm new myself."

Im Windspirit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:19 pm

"Hmmm alright i was trying to see if this disease has any common trait with the other plagues and if so maybe a similar Antidote can be created" MagnaAngemon nudge Toan "Your talking to much again" Toan laughs a little "Alright, sorry for wasting your time Miss" Toan said as he gave a bow then turn to leave

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:45 pm

"really? I've actually seen quite a few skull barukimon, but I guess that conversation ended....oh well.."
Nagato walked away form the two, and proceeded down his own path, down the opposite street of sheriti.

Amias Nicht

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:54 pm

Skullbarukimon was surprised to hear the tamers last remark. He proceeded ahead as Sheriti looked for the shadowy figure on her own. “Wait-where? I’ve been here for a very long time and haven’t encountered one like me.”
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games