Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Factorial Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:44 pm

"So guys, best to get out before too long, I'm starting to look like a cooked lobster."

Yin and his guys get out of the hot springs and start to get dressed again.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:15 pm

"O_O*"
ryu has a shocked expression as yin just walks out of the hot tub, the angel digimon letting him through...
"What the hell? At least he's no longer involved...."
ryu and omnimon make quick work of the angel digimon, and get back upstairs, into the room.

Amias Nicht

Doranak

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:43 pm

Gabriel was upset about Dom telling him not to take the plush toy from Haruka but was also ok as Dom promised to buy him a new one at the next shop. Dom was cuddling Gabriel when Myotismon appears. Gabriel was scared and floated into a gap. Dom ran after him to make sure he was ok but the hole was too small for Dom. He look in at Gabriel who was shaking and had tears in his eyes.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:12 pm

Myotismon was seen flying and crashing into a old store. Luckily the place was going to be destroyed by a dozer anyway and nobody was in there. Rapidmon quickly flies over to Myotismon who uses a dark blast at Rapidmon, shooting Rapidmon away from him. Myotismon laughs and quickly attacks Rapidmon. Rapidmon transforms into MegaGargomon and sends out a barrage of attacks throughout his body, all hitting on Myotismon. Myotismon yells and MegaGargomon dedigvolves into Rapidmon, making him more faster. Rapidmon quickly uses his Rapid Busters.

Kazuki looks at Gabriel and Dom. "We need to get out of here." Kazuki stares at the afraid Poyomon and so does PawnChessmon. She jumps down from Kazuki's arms and walks to the hole. She holds out one arm, the other holding the plushie, and stares at him. Kazuki was a bit amazed that PawnChessmon would help Gabriel.

Teh Soupreme

Doranak

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:21 pm

Dom saw Haruka helping Gabriel when some of the rubble from the collapsed building knocked into him and buried him inder it. Gabriel saw the plushy and began to move closer when a huge crash scared him back into the hole but he fealt that something was wroung.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:23 pm

Kiet was alarmed by the fact that the building he was about to enter was completely destroyed. He ran and hid behind what seemed to be a public mailbox, holding Chibomon on his arms he had nothing else to do but to ask, "What's happening? is that place gonna be demolished or something?" he noticed he was roughly being himself, to him, that was a sign of true fear, so he calmed down, letting his grip off Chibomon and letting him answer.
"I--I don't know... it might be another Digimon, I suggest we leave, I'm really not strong enough to destroy a store, so I'm probably no match for whatever did that..."
"Thought so... wait, you guys can fight too?" said Kiet as he shifted through the sidewalk
"That is the reason why I exist! Fighting! But let's talk later, maybe we should run..."
"Wait." he said as he saw a few other human kids behind, "There's more people here? you know, human people?" Kiet had almost forgotten the fact that he was in danger until he sees a huge humanoid robot rabbit fighting an angel, which was an odd experience for him, or maybe even for anyone.

MHAldo

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:01 am

Kazuki sees someone who was almost hit by Rapidmon and Myotismon. He quickly runs over to the person, leaving Haruka with Dom. "Hey! Get away from there!" Kazuki says waving his arms and running towards the human and his digimon.

Haruka sees that Gabriel is stuck in the hole. She quickly digivolves into KnightChessmon and moves the large rocks to get Gabriel out. She had the panda plushie on her back while helping to get Gabriel out.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:23 am

Dom took a deap breath of releaf when Gabriel was saved be as the rubble around Gabriel was movved the floor around Dom was cracked. The floor under Dom crumbled away and he tried to leap on to secure ground but it was too late. Dom fell into an under ground sewer filled with Numemon. Gabriel was happy about being saved but didn't see by what. when he could see past the dust that was unsettled by the collapse it was a big KightChessmon, and Gabriel being the scaredy cat that he is he turned around so he was no longer facing Haruka.

Doranak

take the mickey

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:30 pm

(enter factorial town from toy tama town)
Mikaru walsk through the big boldering metalic gates to be so insignificant in comparrison with the city, gabumon moping next him his legs tried from the walk
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:29 pm

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Gin and his digimon exited the sauna the digimon's towels disappeared and Gin's turned back to his regular clothes and equipment.When he exited he saw Ryu talking to Yin,"Ryu?What are you doing in my mansion?"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

gstyle818

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:55 pm

Horrid images flew through Savannah's mind, Gatomon's sacrifice replaying itself over and over. She was unaware of the danger she was physically in, but knew that Myotismon was here. The crashing of the debris failed to snap her awake, but finally, Terriermon woke her. Zassoumon was already reaching with his tentacles for Dom. Shaking, the girl ducked and weaved through the flaming debris, emerging with only a few burns. Trying to draw courage, Savannah digi-volved Terriermon to Gargomon, then Rapidmon, then finally, for the first time, MegaGargomon. "We have to get out of here!" Savannah called. "He's too dangerous! We can't beat him!" Zassoumon felt her panic, and he tried harder to reach his tamer's friend, then they could all get out of here....

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:34 am

Gabriel saw howmuch trouble Dom was in and concerd his fears. He floated to the edge of the pit it was dark and damp. Gabriel was too scared untill he heard a yelp from his tamer.
"Poyomon digi-volved to Tokomon." Gabriel jumped down into the pit. Dom was running from a group of Numemon when he saw Gabriel jump down. "No you've got to go it's not safe for you down here." Gabriel sighed. "Now you tell me. Let's climbe out that hole." Gabriel points to the entrance with his antena. Dom noddded when he saw vegimons tentical reaching down but knocked a supporting rock, which knocked the roof in. Dom dived over Gabriel as he needed more protection. When the dust was gone the exit was gone but there Dom saw what looked like a ruined temple. Dom stood up and picked up Gabriel. "We've got nothing better so let's try that."

Doranak

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:30 am

gstyle818
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Gin and his digimon exited the sauna the digimon's towels disappeared and Gin's turned back to his regular clothes and equipment.When he exited he saw Ryu talking to Yin,"Ryu?What are you doing in my mansion?"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"Well. lets see.....after being chased for a few days by angel digimon, getting involved in a huge misunderstanding.....I really haven't kept track of where I travel, I just do...and I have a question for you. Why are you in my room?"
(I thought that we were in a hotel....are you and yin separate from the other group?)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:15 am

(yeah your in the spa section like we said the place is HUGE)

gstyle818

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:49 pm

(Well, I get a room, don't I?)
Ryu hears a crash outside, and looks out his window.
"You know what, I'm just going to go to sleep now..."
Ryu falls asleep again, unaware of what is watching from the outside......
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games