Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gstyle818

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:28 pm

Gin smiled as he saw them walk towards Chuey.Lampmon went back into his digivice as well.Tracks then rose up from the ground they were behind and in front of Chuey."O.k guys all aboard."Chueys double wide doors opened waiting for everyone to enter.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:46 pm

Henry turned his head as he saw Gin open the doors into the GranLocomon. "Nah...I rather follow behind you guys..." Henry said with an awkward smile. As Sai landed, Henry jumped onto his shoulder and thrust himself towards Techno. Barely landing onto his shell, Henry gave a light smile. "Follow GrandLocomon Techno!"
Nightmare and Hikari followed Henry while Sai acted like a support towards Techno. Landing onto Techno's shell, they sat down waiting for something to happen. Origin flew up into the air, followed by Sai.
"What are we waiting for?!" Henry shouted to the tamers down below. "We have no time to lose!"

Teh Ace of Shades

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:43 pm

Sheriti had already taken a seat were Virgil had chosen. The seats were like any other ones when boarding a train, two vertical rows with pairs of two seats. With every pair facing each other so that it would look like a group of four could see one another. Sheriti sat comfortably by the window still holding Zack in her arms. Virgil floated on the seat next to her since he had no physical form. She waited as the others came, her eyes suddenly were becoming heavy. Her arms fell loss as she beggan to sleep. "Sheriti-" Kamemon shushed Virgil. "She fell asleep." Zack lifted his head. Virgil covered his mouth as he nodded.

Sheriti felt her body become light, her mind overcoming with an overwhelming feeling. She didn't know what it was but didn't complain. Her body slowly laid on the smooth title floor, her nose beginning to itch. She moved her right hand over her face, then once more 'till she squinted her eyes and rose. The figure pulled away the feather, his voice chuckling. "It's about time. I wouldn't want you to sleep on the floor all day now." The soft voice spoke to her. She felt herself being lifted with the support of a hand. Sheriti looked at the walls, it was still the same as before. All paintings were covered in black, even the frames themselves. "They're still like this?" She spoke hearing her voice echo, it was a vast room. Though she couldn't see who was the one with her she could tell he had nodded. "Yes... someone actually managed to force their self in here." He said amused. "I'm still frustrated that they came and destroyed all the paintings I worked very hard on and I wanted to show them to you..." He sighed in disappointment. Sheriti was examining one painting, nothing really could be seen other than black. "Well.... you can always start again, right?" She began to think if there was really a way to fix this problem her friend was going through. "Of course. In the meantime i'm already beginning to paint a new one while I try to figure out this mess. There has to be a way to recover those paintings...." Sheriti smiled hearing him, "Well I guess there's nothing for me to do now. You practically said more than me, why did you want to show me this again?" He didn't say. "I don't know. I would usually be the one talking but now you can more than before, funny isn't now that you arrived here." Sheriti looked at him , "What?" He chuckled as sheriti slowly began to feel light again, she was waking up.

Sheritis brown eyes slowly open to find her face pressed against the window. She slowly came away, lifting her head up. Zack laughed as she rubbed her cheek. "Congratulations Sheriti, that was the shortest nap you've ever had. Two minuets." He poked her shoulder, "Playing your tricks on us now."

(Long post D= *pops bubble* )
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:02 pm

Techno stayed in the air, following GrandLocomon towards wherever they were going. Soon they were above the clouds, Techno and the others, at an unsafe altitude, but it felt great. Henry took his finger and slid it across the cloud as they sat on Techno's shell, without a care in the world. In his mind, he thought it would be different. Like more of a sunset different, but that was just him. "Jessica...Victoria....Justin....John...." His mind was set on the four of his friends, said to turned into data. "I'll find you...." He wasn't sure what had happened to them. For all he knew, they could've turned into digimons are became data. It all happened to him so fast, but he'll never forget what had happened.
"Seven Hells!" A voice shouted out. Henry turned his head and the attack missed him barely by about an inch or two. "Henry! I've came back for you!" It was ShadowSeraphimon, up to no good again.
Henry's eyes were wide open for in an instant, his life could've been over. Nightmare, Hikairi, and Kyo stood up while Techno continued, knowing what situation they were in. "We won't let you take Henry!" Kyo exclaimed. Slashing his arm across to add some dramatic effect. "Not without a fight!"
"I was hoping you would say that..." ShadowSeraphimon gave a light creepy grin. "Shadow Blast!"
"Techno! More speed now!" Henry shouted, knowing they had no way to block or defend against it.
"Gotcha!" Techno put it onto full gear, making Kyo, Hikari, and Nightmare, to almost fall over.
"Seven's Fantasia!" Hikari shouted, hitting ShadowSeraphimon directly on his chest. A puff of smoke appeared while the others watched what was happening.
There was silence within the air, the clouds had all disappeared, but as the smoke started to vanish, clouds appeared out of nowhere, black clouds. "Shadow Shockwave!" The eerie sound generated from the attack was unbearable, dropping everyone onto their knees, other than Techno, whom was having difficulties driving in this state.
"Dark Roar!"
"Hand of Fate!"
Two attacks came out of nowhere, hitting ShadowSeraphimon at his sides.

((wanted to make it more interesting xD))

Teh Ace of Shades

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:55 pm

Origin and Sai appeared in front of Henry, Nightmare, Hikari, Kyo, and Techno while they carefully watched the smoke clear. "Go..." Sai whispered softly towards them. Signaling them to go to GranLocomon. "We'll catch up later..."
"No!" Nightmare exclaimed, her face was flustered with the thought of them abandoning their friends to fight off someone as strong as ShadowSeraphimon. "We won't leave you!"
"You have too..." Sai said. Turning around he did the most painful thing he had every done. "Dark Roar!" Shooting at them, Techno had no other choice but to dash away. "Go!"
"Hand of Fate!" Origin continued Sai's work and drove them away with rapid Hand of Fates. "We won't let you get any closer!" With his final touch, he did the last one, driving them off into the clouds, after GranLocomon.
"Seven Hells!" Sai and Origin jumped out of the way as seven beams scattered across the sky.
"Dark Roar!"
"Hand of Fate!"
Again the same two attacks charged at ShadowSeraphimon, whom seemed unharmed.
Taking his hands, he placed his hands in front of the attacks and threw them out of the way. "You have to do better than that..." A small devilish grin appeared over his face. "Dark Blast!"
The attack dashed towards Sai while Origin got ready to throw another punch. "God Typhoon!" Spinning his staff, he tried to throw the blast off course, but he was weak compared to ShadowSeraphimon's power.
"Dark Roar!" Shooting an attack to balance out the power, Sai jumped out of the way, coming right next to Origin. "We have no other choice but to go hand to hand combat..." He whispered to Origin as he dashed by him. "On my cue..." Jumping into the air he came down with a forceful blow. "Cyber Lance!" Attacking after ShadowSeraphimon whom was avoiding every attack, making him look like a blur. "Now!"
"Angel Rod!" Origin jumped in the air and came in back of ShadowSeraphimon, now attack also, along with Sai, trapping ShadowSeraphimon in their attacks.

Henry continued to look back as Sai and Origin slowly disappeared from his vision. GranLocomon was coming up fast, as the rest of them continued to watch the battle as best as they could. Techno flew right besides GranLocomon, letting Henry see through the window. There was Sheriti, sitting there with her digimons. Kyo, Hikari, Nightmare, and Henry jumped onto the top of GranLocomon while Techno drifted away, back towards the battle going on.
Luckily there was a window opened, and Henry threw himself into the window, landing in a seat almost across from Sheriti. Taking a deep breath, he looked out the window, watching another one of his digimons disappear.
Nightmare, Hikari, and Kyo entered the cabin soon afterwards, sitting down on any available seats opened. Taking a deep breath themselves, their minds drifted off into another world, as if they wanted to be there, be there in the battle that was going underway.
"The world has many tragedies, but at the same time there is a light of hope, a right of light. Surround yourself in that light and maybe, just maybe, you could see the better future. Nothing is ever done perfectly, everything has flaws. Some are worst than the others, some we just have to wait and see..."
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:52 pm

((Im just going to post between some other ones)) Shiro had notice a GranLocomon was there. "Well it beats walking right Troy." "Sure does I get tired." "What are you taking about I do all the walking." "That is true Troy" Came a voice from his digivice it was Luke.

Shiro was on board the train now and sat in a empty row look out the window behind him. Soon after he notices a ShadowSeraphimon attack, and is impressed by the digimons. He then sees a boy come through a window sitting infront of the girl he had met eariler. Shiro was sitting in the same cargo, but was in a different row from them.

greem

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:00 pm

((Not a problem greem. You're more than welcome to stay. XD Maybe henry should wait 'till everyone boards the train. O3o ))
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:34 pm

((Why Henry?))Gin just really didn't care about the ShadowSeraphimon.He then pulled out a pocket watch waiting for everyone to board it.

gstyle818

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:52 pm

((I'm sorry, I thought everyone was already on the train xD I guess I'm stupid like that xD))
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:54 pm

(Well I was mentioning ace by using his RP name. XD Saren's still outside! XD))

Im Windspirit

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:57 pm

((-dramatic music-))
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:31 pm

((MOVING TO FAST! Can i jsut place Saren around somewhere in the train!?))

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:17 pm

(( gonk Gahhh this is going out of hand a bit. Go ahead tiger, bear with everyone. XD))
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:18 pm

((I say emergency landing!!! :U))

Teh Ace of Shades

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:27 pm

ShadowSeraphimon saw a glance of GranLocomon and saw his chance. "Seven Hells!" Moving himself, he shot the seven rays and broke the tracks, leaving a gigantic gap.

((I think this should be able to solve something xD))
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games