Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:37 pm

Lyra smiled apologetically at Kitty. "Link, that's very rude." Lyra told the cat. She picked up Link's toy and began play tug-of-war with him.

[[@Liz: Sorry, I didn't know your actual name was.
@Ann: Ok. That makes things less confusing.]]
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:46 pm

[[Hello! Sorry, I didn't check up on all of you yesterday, or was it today? I can't remember. I just checked my pm before logging off... redface And I read like ten pages before I caught up with all of you? I guess that's punishment enough!]]

"Oh my god! This compartment is getting so crowded." Fearless said as she opened the door to the walkway. "I'll be going out to buy some food. See ya later!" Fearless "escaped" the crowded compartment before realising that she invited most of the people in there. lol She walked towards the Trolley Witch. She's Madam Willow, isn't it? "Madam... urgh... Willow? Can I have some chocolate frogs and also pumpkin juice?" She took out some coins to pay Madam Willow before making off with her "loot". She walked down the walkway, past her compartment towards Zack's. She slide open the door and peered in at Zack who was daydreaming(?). "Hello Zack! You want to join us over at the compartment? You can meet the newly sorted Gryffindors!" She asked. Without waiting for his reply and permission, she pulled him out of his compartment and onto the walkway. "Come on!"

MikeDrawl

Tabby507

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:51 pm

*no one helps*

"Lucy I'm sooooooooooo sorry Tommy usually isn't like this I swear!"

*Tommy jumps from Lucy to Twyla to Ann and then to Lyra and finnally deciding to scratch Fearless leaving scratches on the other three and continues to scratch at Fearless*

"Tommy!!!! Stop It!!!!!"
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:58 pm

[[I'm really confused. Twyla, Ann and Fearless aren't even in the compartment]].

Lyra Elizabeth

MikeDrawl

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:20 pm

[[Huh?? I just came out of the compartment to buy something. I'm going to return to the compartment once Zack post! ^^]]
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:56 pm

[[I know. That's exactly what I mean. Tabby is posting as if you, Ann, and Twyla are still in the compartment However, you all posted that you left the compartment temporarily and haven't posted that you've returned to the compartment yet.]]

Lyra Elizabeth

SarahSilverby

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:35 am

Sarah rolled her eyes. "Link has a one-track mind when it comes to girls. Once he's set his eyes on a girl, he has a habit of ignoring others. I can't seem to break him of it." She eyed Link. "But ignoring someone is not nice." Sarah reached over and flicked Link's ear. "You do know better than that." Link looked down, all like 'Sorry mom.' Sarah smiled at Kitty. "I am sorry though. Once we get to school and he gets readjusted, he'll be wandering around."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:05 am

Lyra smiled. "So do I have a stalker now or something? He may have to choose someone else once we get to Hogwarts because I won't really see him then. Oh, I just realized, maybe I'll see him at the next event." Lyra scratched Link behind the ears. "You are very spoiled, Link. You're lucky you've got such a nice owner."

[[Maybe there should be a common room where everyone can post, like a universal common room. smile The Great Hall is only really used for when people want to eat, and some events.]]

Lyra Elizabeth

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:58 am

"Its ok Tabby I'm fine. Ill see if any of the older students can help with these scratches."Lucy said as she poked her head out side the door to see who was outside in the hall. "Would any of you happen to know any spells to take care of some minor injuries and bruises?" Lucy asked some of the older students in the hall. "I kinda was attacked by Tabbys cat..."

[[I think a universal common room would be awesome mabey we can get premission to make one. Who should we ask to make one, Professor Adonis probally.]]
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:22 am

Abbey hunts down an empty compartment and promptly takes it, placing Mercury safely in the travel rack above with her trunk. "This place sure is crowded, that's for sure. I can't believe that a horse is able to come to Hogwarts on the train!" She said aloud in amazement. "Ah well, You never know what's gonna happen on the Express." She added, digging in her backpack for a book to read.

((Good lord people, this is insanity!))

Kasumi_Uzumaki_Chan

Tabby507

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:41 am

(oops sorry everyone i was kinda half-asleep when i posted now i feel lika idiot)

Oh good lucy your okay! i'm going to put tommy in his cage!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:19 am

Sekhmet prowls over to Tommy's cage and meows loudly. It's as if she's mocking Tommy because he is now caged and she is saying "I'm free! I'm free".
Kala, who made a stop at the trolley cart, has her face stuffed with chocolate frogs and attempts to speak."Ommph.Shuphsies Sekhphmet", she swallows and then waves as she passes through the cramped compartment "You guys should try out these new rasberry flavored frogs.. I think they make their innards all juicy."

bluerain202

Sparkly Prophet

Tabby507

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:43 am

*laughs at sekhmet and says to Kala*

Its okay Tommy deserves it. I really don't know what cam over him! I think i'll go try one of the rasberrry frogs"

*leaves the compartment and returns with a handful of rasberry and regular chocolate frogs*

"Oh your right these are good!!!!!!!"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:45 am

"Yep, Lyra, unless Link finds someone else to stalk," Kitty took a deep breath and said the rest in one go, "then he shall be your stalker and mysteriously get into your Common Room and follow you around and disrupt all your classes unless you pet him." Kitty nodded 3nodding and petted Mittens some more.

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:20 am

After Ann made sure Twyla was all right, she walked back into the crowded compartment. She grabbed her kitty, Aiko, and found an empty seat near the window. She took a cauldron cake and split it with Aiko.
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games