Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

blueroseayumi143

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:20 pm
She smiled "No I don't think so." She held out her hand. "I am Ayumi and I would love a cup of coffee." She didn't know why but she felt as though this guy knew a thing or two about the cafe.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:27 pm
blueroseayumi143
She smiled "No I don't think so." She held out her hand. "I am Ayumi and I would love a cup of coffee." She didn't know why but she felt as though this guy knew a thing or two about the cafe.
"yes ma'am! Coming right up" Ronin bowed politely as he went in teh kitchen to brew some coffee. When it was finished, he brought the cup to her, with small little packets of some creamers and sugar in case she needed any. "Here you go! Oh by the way I'm Ronin Misaki. Pleased to meet you!" he bowed politely. Then his stomach growled. "Oooohhh....I need.....foooooood.....mmm where's Rayne-dono anyways? Darn it she must be sleeping" he could brew a cup of coffee at least, but he just can't cook breakfast such as pancakes or eggs and hash browns. If he knew how to brew coffee, it's because he's watched Rayne brew coffee before during his stay....  

HaJoeKen

blueroseayumi143

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:40 pm
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
"yes ma'am! Coming right up" Ronin bowed politely as he went in teh kitchen to brew some coffee. When it was finished, he brought the cup to her, with small little packets of some creamers and sugar in case she needed any. "Here you go! Oh by the way I'm Ronin Misaki. Pleased to meet you!" he bowed politely. Then his stomach growled. "Oooohhh....I need.....foooooood.....mmm where's Rayne-dono anyways? Darn it she must be sleeping" he could brew a cup of coffee at least, but he just can't cook breakfast such as pancakes or eggs and hash browns. If he knew how to brew coffee, it's because he's watched Rayne brew coffee before during his stay....

She sipped the coffee, "this is great." She felt hungry as well "how about some food?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:02 pm
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143

She sipped the coffee, "this is great." She felt hungry as well "how about some food?"
"Umm..." Ronin looked at her nervously. "I....I don't know how to...umm....cook breakfast. We'd have to ask Rayne-dono" he scratched the back of his head and frowned. "Or...wel the only thing I can really cook is ramen. But I can't make it as good as how Rayne-dono does it"  

HaJoeKen

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:07 pm
Kat sighed and leaned her head back against the seat. She closed her eyes and sighed. She was exasted. It was like haveing a really bad hangover. She squeezed Glane's hand and looked at him.

"Thanks for everything." she said. "I'm glad you're here." Kat smiled. "I don't know what happened to me... but I know you'll be there to help me through it." she looked away from a moment. "Did you read my mind... when that thing happened?" she asked unsteadily.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:30 pm
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143

"Umm..." Ronin looked at her nervously. "I....I don't know how to...umm....cook breakfast. We'd have to ask Rayne-dono" he scratched the back of his head and frowned. "Or...wel the only thing I can really cook is ramen. But I can't make it as good as how Rayne-dono does it"

"I don't care. I am starved." She smiled and looked around at the Cafe.  

blueroseayumi143

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:03 pm
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143

"Umm...kays I'll try.." Ronin said nervously and smiled. Darn it where's Rayne-dono when she's needed? I feel so helpless...I can't even cook! Ronin thought to himself as he slowly went into the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:06 pm
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143

"Umm...kays I'll try.." Ronin said nervously and smiled. Darn it where's Rayne-dono when she's needed? I feel so helpless...I can't even cook! Ronin thought to himself as he slowly went into the kitchen.

She smiled at his insecurity and continued drinking coffee. 'How interesting,' she thought. "Everything okay?"  

blueroseayumi143

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:12 pm
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143

She smiled at his insecurity and continued drinking coffee. 'How interesting,' she thought. "Everything okay?"
"Ohh everything's just fine...just not awake yet.." he laughed and smiled at her, then he turned back to the kitchen and was nervous. Man oh man what am I doing? Maybe I should just tell her to wait for Rayne-dono to come. She is usually the main cook...no, the one who runs the cafe..  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:22 pm
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143

"Ohh everything's just fine...just not awake yet.." he laughed and smiled at her, then he turned back to the kitchen and was nervous. Man oh man what am I doing? Maybe I should just tell her to wait for Rayne-dono to come. She is usually the main cook...no, the one who runs the cafe..

"I could just forget it." She laughed knowing he was struggling.  

blueroseayumi143

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:29 pm
"oh no don't worry about it. I'm gonna do it. After all, this is a cafe and you're a customer, our guest." Ronin meant it too. Ayumi could see it in his eyes that he was gonna do it. He felt as though the burden of this Cafe was now resting on his back. He took the ingredients for the ramen and mixed it and kneaded and beaten the noodles while heating up the broth for the ramen. When he was finished kneading and twisting it, he put it in the broth for it to cook for about a few minutes. When it was finished, he took a ramen bowl and traditional wooden chopsticks and set it on a tray. He then poured the ramen in the bowl. Ayumi coudl smell the food from where she is sitting.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:17 am
((Sorr about Idling...! Err... Heheh. sweatdrop ))

Rayne appeared out of nowhere in the kitchen. "Woah..." she said softly, clutching her stomach with one hand and holding the counter with the other. "Ha... Sorry, Ronin. Your mind calls throw off my traveling through time." She appeared exhausted, like she was about to fall over. Peering at the soup, she pointed out politely, "You forgot to put flavoring in that ramen, Ronin.. It'll just taste like boiled noodles..." She seemed to breathe out her words rather than say them. "Need any--?" She didn't finish her sentence, but instead fell to her knees and seemed to have shortened breaths.  

Rayne Hawk

blueroseayumi143

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:11 pm
Ayumi had smelt the Ramen and it reminded her how hungry she was. She wondered what was taking him so long and it had been a while since she heard anything from the kitchen. Despite herself she got up and stepped into the kitchen there she say an unfamiliarly girl stooped on the floor and was gasping for breath. She ignored Ronin completely and dropped to the girl's side, "Are you okay miss? What's wrong?" She turned to Ronin, "get her some water." She said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:02 pm
blueroseayumi143
Ayumi had smelt the Ramen and it reminded her how hungry she was. She wondered what was taking him so long and it had been a while since she heard anything from the kitchen. Despite herself she got up and stepped into the kitchen there she say an unfamiliarly girl stooped on the floor and was gasping for breath. She ignored Ronin completely and dropped to the girl's side, "Are you okay miss? What's wrong?" She turned to Ronin, "get her some water." She said.

Rayne looked up weakly. "I don't need water for-- peculiar reasons.. Err, Ronin can tell you of..." She glance at him and looked back at the new guest, not wanting to finish her sentence. "I think I need help getting to a place where I can rest a bit.." She smiled wanly and held her hand up to the girl, shaking just a little, though one would guess she was trying to control it from shaking too badly.  

Rayne Hawk

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:05 pm
Happy Holidays, guests of the café! Be sure to dress up on the week of Christmas (or othersuch Holidays, if need be..)! I just had a head start.. Heh. Anyhoo! Make sure to make small, inexpensive gifts, if you're a regular (or you're going to be)! It'll be fun when we hand out presents! mrgreen heart mrgreen  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games