Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <3
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:59 am
Sarah felt a bit relieved. "I'll come and look with you." She offered. "But what should we do about the fake one?" Sarah glanced at him nervously. If he wasn't the real kyle then where can then where can the real Kyle be?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:08 pm
Tati kicked the fake Kyle in the ribs then grabbed him by the scruff of his neck and threw him into the bathroom where no windows were present. Shutting the door, Tati locked the handle with a click. "I don't give a crap. I'm just staying with you." Tati said, looking in the direction of Sarah.  

horselvr1010

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:23 pm
"I hope Kyle is alright." Sarah murmured. "Let's look around the inn to find any hidden rooms or switches."
~*~*~

The real Kyle paced around in his cage, his tail lashing angrily. "Looks like I better go." Emma grinned. "Don't worry she'll be safe and sound as soon as she drinks this." The innkeeper poured some poison into a tea. "There's traps all around this whole inn. Only me and Noah know where the safe places are." And with that, she went upstairs holding the teapot in her hand, leaving Kyle downstairs.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:13 pm
Tai had a skeptical look on her face at everyone coming, but she smiled faintly. "Fine. Let's go then." She sent to Roan :Everyone is coming now. Where is the tiger?:
:Somewhere underground. Not sure where...and there is no entrance.:
Sighing, seemingly for no reason, Tai turned her back away from the others.

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:57 am
Sarah opened one of the doors and arrows flew at her. She quickly duck down , Lily hid behind the door until it was all clear. "Everyone's okay right?" She asked before opening another door.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:11 pm
((Sorry I can't post properly. A storm is coming in. Post tomorrow.))  

horselvr1010

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:42 pm
Tamerin nodded, fingering a few strands of hair where an arrow flew a few inches past her neck. She had turned just in time. "I'm fine....how about I lead?" She looked at Sarah for confirmation.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:35 am
"Sure. It doesn't matter." Sarah shrugged and let Tai take the lead. "Just be careful. More flying stuff might come at us." She accidentally duck and she looked up and saw nothing. Sarah looked up and blushed in embarrassment. "I thought arrows might come flying at me again."  

SweetHugz

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:17 am
Saki walked over the snow covered, ice lake. Luckily, the ice was thick enough to hold Saki's body mass. It was cold, but not cold enough for Saki to shiver. Her arms and legs, exposed in the dead of winter. Many people wondered how she could stand the cold whipping at her legs and arms. She had been through many harsh winters, and this one wasn't near how bad she had been through before. Saki graciously raised her hand to her hair, and brushed off all the snow flakes that landed on her as she walked. She looked ahead, and saw the small town.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:29 am
[Just telling you that we're in a Inn ;P ]]  

SweetHugz

horselvr1010

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:29 pm
Tati came extremely close to Tai, almost backing into her as the arrows flew. "Sarah, stay behind me." Tati said, her voice breaking through the cold silence of the inn. Walking carefully through the inn, Tati felt the pressure shift beneath her feet. "Ah crap." she cursed before stepping back slightly, but not fast enough. She dropped through the floor, her fingernails catching the edge of the trap and slowly sliding back against her body mass. "If drows could only fly." she sighed to herself. Slipping off the edge, Tati broke through the sudden darkness. "I'm ok!" she called through the hole in the floor. "Stay with Tai!" she told Sarah, her eyes searching the area she was in. Her not so graceful landing sent chills up her legs, but she stood anyways, her hand on the hilt of her sword.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:24 pm
[[Oh my bad.]]  

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:29 pm
[It's not your fault lol, I'm just telling you where we are.]

"Tati!" Sarah cried as she tried to reach Tati with her hand but it was too late, Tati fell in. She breathe a sigh of relief when she said she was okay. "We'll meet up at the entrance of the inn later, okay?"
~*~*~

A noisy boom had awoken Kyle, he unsheathe his claws instantly but he sniff the air. It was familiar, it was Tati! He sheathe his paws and pounce on her, purring against her leg.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:42 am
Looking down into the depths of the underground room, her eyes could pick out the white fur of Kyle and then slowly, the dim outline of Tati. They must be deep for her not to have perfect vision. :Roan...you're a genius.: She whispered to him. Then, to Tati, she shouted, "Do you know where you are?"  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:03 am
Saki reached the town, seeing an inn. She smiled, and walked in, and asked for a room. The lady at the desk searched through some papers, and found a room that was vacant. "Thank you." Saki said before she walked to the stairs. She clambered up the stairs, reaching the second floor, and her own room. She smiled, and walked in, unlocking the door first. Saki looked around the room. It was a good size for her.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff