Submit

How many dreams have you had with L?
  None T_T
  Only 1
  2 or more
View Results

Onmitsu_Eru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:06 pm
I had three dreams with L in it. I don't remember most of them though. All I remember is that he took me in when I was little in the dream and I ended up looking up to him as a father figure. I also helped him catch Kira. Somehow it had a little of Inuyasha and the biggest shock that I no idea how it happened since I don't even like this...power rangers. I have no idea how that kinda mix came in. question question My friends laugh at it every time its mentioned.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:59 pm
I had a weird dream last night where L kept calling me on my cellphone and aucausting me, and then he told me he would call me back and he never did ;o;. I don't even remember why he was yelling at me! D:

The other two L dreams I've had, I shall not disclose. Because they be mine, yo. D<

`McLaren

Konfekt

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:22 am
`McLaren
I had a weird dream last night where L kept calling me on my cellphone and aucausting me, and then he told me he would call me back and he never did ;o;. I don't even remember why he was yelling at me! D:

The other two L dreams I've had, I shall not disclose. Because they be mine, yo. D<

Haha. I'd be so mad. ;D

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:40 am
Micholetto
i had one were l opened my frige and l was sitting in there eating cake

Ahahahaha! blaugh
I don't know why but that one made me laugh the most.
I think its the way i pictured L squeezed in the fridge with little icicles on his hair and eyelashes, eating cake.

VampirSuxYurBloodd

luv_cloud_strife

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:27 am
I was sitting in class day dreaming and out of the corner of my eye I'm pretty sure I saw L sitting in one of the seats(in his adorable way) eating a chocolate sunday. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:30 am
I had one I think...o.o

I was on a case with L and we solved it then Light came in and kidnapped me then L saved me. I was Kicking Light with the moves L does so when L came in they were fighting over me...

I think I tried to help and ended up getting hurt so kicked Light so hard that he went straight through the window, by the Way it was a 20 story high building. And Light was like all, "I love youuuuuuuuuu......!!!"

L came over and asked if I was okay I said yes. No, I did not say, "L my hero..." with all that lame crap, I said and I have no idea why I said it, "You two were fightin over ME?! You killed Light!!"

"So, he was already doomed to die in the first place, I kissed him and he kissed me back then something happened, Light came back, punched L away amnd Kissed me!!! I was like all, "ARGH!!! Pervert!!!" and slapped him, you should have seen the look of his face... xd

Then L kicked him out again then hugged me... I said, " I hope you aren't just a dream" O.o

Poof. Dream over... I think, no something hapened then I woke up...

That all I remember...  

Raimu_Fuyuki

Raimu_Fuyuki

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:32 am
luv_cloud_strife
I was sitting in class day dreaming and out of the corner of my eye I'm pretty sure I saw L sitting in one of the seats(in his adorable way) eating a chocolate sunday. heart

Ohh... I had that one last night!! But it was a bit different though... gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:33 am
I had a dream that I had a shinigami and when L saw it (it wasn't invisible at all) he freaked out and fainted. All of a sudden, Mello came out of nowhere and started yelling at me. I handed him a bar of chocolate and he went away.  

Amagi Natsume

mond -an- mitternacht

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:18 pm
luv_cloud_strife

Oh, I've done that twice!
Onetime I thought I saw Maes Hughes outside my window, and another time I thought I saw Gai-sensei. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:25 pm
User Image
I had a dream that Matt came up to me and said,
"YOU'VE BEEN KIRA'D!"
Then I died of a heart attack.
D;

Konfekt

The World Within

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:48 pm
I'd say 85% of my dreams are Death Note related.
I've had plenty with L in them, but none I can remember too well at the moment. But we had to catch Light, it was great fun.

I usually dream about Matty and Mello...they're in most of them whee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:33 pm
Kabayal
User Image
"YOU'VE BEEN KIRA'D!"
D;
First thing that came to mind after laughing at this was:
"What could happen if Matt successed L"

XD He has to big of a fanbase to be such a small character.  

Gabby Logic

2,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gabby Logic

2,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:35 pm
XD I was looking through my journal since I haven't done that in a while and noticed that I was writing down my dreams and I had another L dream that I forgot to put in here.

I was dreaming that I was spending the night over at a friends house, and we were watching an anime on tv. I don't know what it was about since my dream warped the show into something else, but there was a dragon that wanted to do something but it keep failing, and going back home. The show sucked, and I identified it as Yu-Gi-Oh even though it didn't even show any of the characters in that show. My friend's sister was talking about a card game of some sort (not Yu-Gi-Oh) and then the show ended.

My friend left to go get something out of the kitchen and a warped version of Death Note came on. It had nothing to do with Kira, the show was all about L. It started out with L getting a haircut (Watari was shaving it all off) while plucking out his eyebrows, then the opening sequence started.

I called my friend to come back in, and eventually she did and she gave me a box full of candy, but I couldn't open the box till I got home, or something bad might happen (it would explode). So we ate other snacks while we watched.

The sequence I saw before didn't really happen to my immese releif and L said something about wanting to get to know or experience what it is/was like for Kira to go to school. So the next few scenes had L in an old classroom setting, and he was wearing a green uniform. All it was in that sequence was L bugging the teacher, but she couldn't do anything because he always had this huge stack of homework done.

I think I got a little bored at that point in my dream so Mello and Near also appeared in the same class as L. Mello ate chocolate and Near was playing with his school supplies.

I was about to bring Light into the dream, but then my dog started barking in real life and I woke up. D:  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:34 pm
Gabby Logic
Kabayal
User Image
"YOU'VE BEEN KIRA'D!"
D;
First thing that came to mind after laughing at this was:
"What could happen if Matt successed L"

XD He has to big of a fanbase to be such a small character.

He's just so adorible!
xD;

Konfekt

Keimiku

Tipsy Bookworm

10,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:44 pm
Wow. Weird dream. I have had about 4. I don't remember them all. And fangirls would slap me with manga covers if I shared.  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff