Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply General Harry Potter Discussions
What are your opinon about Draco being EEEVVVIIILLL or not? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
yes
12%
 12%  [ 5 ]
no
56%
 56%  [ 23 ]
maybe
31%
 31%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 41

Mrs Rayne Black

Sparkly Millionaire

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:14 pm
I think he tries to be, but he really isn't.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:23 pm
i dont' think draco's evil either! i heart draco

rowling made him such a wuss though -.-;;;;; my friend hates him cuz he thinks he's a jackass =x but i don't agree at all i think it's just peer pressure and high family expectations...  

jaded1004

Dracavia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:43 am
At the risk of repeating basically everything thats been said here already,no,I don't believe Draco is evil.It's all in his unbringing and family expectations.And everything he did in HBP was just to protect his parents.I think he doesn't believe in Voldemort's and the Death Eaters morals,but is forced to go along with them to protect himself and his family.I mean,at the end of HBP he was about to accept Dumbledore's offer to protect him and his parents,and if he was going to do that then he can't be all that evil can he?I can see him as perhaps,reluctantly and begrudgingly,helping the light side at some point.

Or perhaps I am just holding on to false hope that he will join the light side because I am a HP/DM shipper. sweatdrop Ah well.Even if he doesn't,he certainly isn't evil.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:04 pm
I don't think he's evil. It's obviously his upbringing. And if I was in his position i'd probably hate Harry just as much as he does. I think that in the end he will be right by Harry's side though, maybe while Ron and Hermione are off snogging somewhere?  

tithe_girl

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:48 am
I dont know, really, but from the looks of it, no he isnt evil. I mean, he hesitated when he should have killed Dumbles, he didnt seem like he had his heart in everything he did to hurt people, and, yeah, it could be pressure from his parents - his mother pressing him to get on Voldie's good side tog et Lucius out; the large responsibility - not to mention fear - of having to do some horrible things for a b*****d like Voldie, just to get before mentioned b*****d to rule England/the world.

So, no. He's not evil, he's had some wrong influence and been around the wrong people for too long. I dont think his "friends" are making it easier for him.

Now, what I really would like to know if Snape really is evil, or if Dumbles in all secret told him to do what he had to do. Now that is a question I'd like some answering to.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:44 pm
I don't think Draco is evil. He's just mean. But he isnt exactly nice either.  

a_little_too_short

HEEROFLUFFY

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:33 pm
i just think he's a missled soul. sad sad sad pour malfoy (NOT!!!!!!!).  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:21 pm
My psychoanalysis on Draco: I think Draco is a self-centered prat who only acts tough because his family doesn't show him enough love... Or maybe he's just 30% percent retarted in his left kneecap...  

omfghaxd

xxservedxx

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:22 pm
I believe that Draco is innocent, for reasons already stated [being not wanting to let his family down, living up to his family name, ect.].
I hope he doesn't die in the seventh book.

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:37 am
draco's not smart enough to be downright evil. he's just mean.  

hakyou

Aizen Sousuke_Ex 5th Cap.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:59 pm
I don't think he's evil. Spoiled, rich kid that's used to getting his own way maybe. The environment that he was raised in and whatnot has a lot to do with it. He probably thinks it'd make his father happy if he joined Voldemort or something. Draco might just have father issues that he needs to sort out.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:28 pm
Well, I have a few arguments against this. First off, I'll get through Snape, since he's not really the topic of discussion. I think he's good. A slimy b*****d, but good. However, that doesn't mean he's friends with the good guys. He's not going to be baking cookies for McGonangal anytime soon. I can't help but think he honestly gets along well with Narcissa, and most likely Lucius as well. Bellatrix, no. Anyway, Cissa comes in, grieving for her son, who he happens to be rather fond of. Of course he wants to help. He's not doing this because he hates Dumbledore; he's doing it as an obligation to a friend and her family.

Now, onto Draco.

In canon, it never states that Draco is a lady's man. In fact, he's been dating (or at least, canon suggest he is) the same girl since at least fourth year. Pansy Parkinson. Now, she's not exactly described as pretty. I'm not against her; I'm a Pansy fan. However, I don't think there's any evidence what-so-ever that he's popular with the girls. Oh, and 'pointy' isn't a synonym for 'good-looking'. That's fanon.

Although, Draco honestly didn't want to kill Dumbledore. Or anyone, I don't think. He's got a good heart, even if he puts up such a haughty facade. I do agree that Narcissa and Lucius, as much as I love their characters, put way too much pressure on their son.

That said... Death Eaters rawk. :D

En Vogue

Tsuyami Dark

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 1:34 pm
Draco is good. he didn't kill Dumbledore, Snape did, and i do think that if Harry got along w/ Dray, he wouldn't have followed his father to be a death eater  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:24 am
Kaida Maxwell
Draco is good. he didn't kill Dumbledore, Snape did, and i do think that if Harry got along w/ Dray, he wouldn't have followed his father to be a death eater
I honestly think that both Draco and Snape are good they are just both spies for Dumbledore and that he really isn't dead...just somewhere making voldie think he's dead...  

Toxic-Rain

RJ Hazelwood

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:07 pm
I think he's a bad person, a very bad person.....probably even a dangerous person, but not totally evil. He does have a conscience, which was revealed when he failed to kill Dumbledore, and worried about what might happen to his friends with Fenrir in the castle. So, he does have the ability to feel remorse and even caring of some kind, which an evil person wouldn't. I see him as a very insecure, very selfish and more or less horrible person....but not beyong redemption of a sort.  
General Harry Potter Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff