Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
School Sucks Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:16 pm
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
tetsoysauce
yeah uh...if you want to make it in the world deal with school. i know a lot of people who went the road of i don't care about school anymore because everyone hates me. all the do now is smoke pot all day and make ZERO MONEY

You don't need school, so long as your smart, I made it to college and almost to uni (didn't get into uni due to a postal ******** up), without a formal school education. Its all about motive and drive to be honest.
england is different than the U.S.
certain good jobs you need a degree

You do here, but a lot of companies over here have done the maths, that a degree in a technical field, doesn't mean the person knows what they are doing. As demonstrated by the fact the largest percentage of computer technicians and mechanics that are employed here, aren't actually formally qualified.

Then again, as you said, we have a different employment system to you guys.
that is a good point
like when i took collision repair
they said they look at the colleges or if you took classes, and that all depends
cause we have schools that specify in car repair and stuff

For things like that, you can study it, but your better off getting an apprenticeship, as you earn whilst learning, in retrospect, I wish I did a mechanics apprenticeship and mechanics are always needed.
that's a good point  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:29 pm
vampz15
Soviet Mudkipz
vampz15
If I dOn'T LiKe tHe LeSsOn wHeN a TeAcHeR tRiEs tO tEaCh,, i JuST sLeEp iN HiS/HeR cLaSs... I HaTe sChooL .. BuT I WaS JuSt FoRcEd tO sTuDy.. I WaS bEaTeN bEfOrE bY tHoSe DuMbAsS SeNiOr sTuDeNtS.. tHeY tHiNk tHaT tHeY'Re tOo tOuGh eH..? tHeY'rE wRoNg.. tHeY dOn'T kNoW tHaT I cAn KiCk aNd sMaSh tHeiR FaCeS .. twisted
why are you typing like that?

oH nOtHiNg... rolleyes

ThAtS LAmE To tYpE LiKe tHat uNlEsS YoU aRe DrUnK uNlEsS YoU aRE DrUnK. wHiCh I Am.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

Esme With Love

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:31 pm
eri x core
vampz15
Soviet Mudkipz
vampz15
If I dOn'T LiKe tHe LeSsOn wHeN a TeAcHeR tRiEs tO tEaCh,, i JuST sLeEp iN HiS/HeR cLaSs... I HaTe sChooL .. BuT I WaS JuSt FoRcEd tO sTuDy.. I WaS bEaTeN bEfOrE bY tHoSe DuMbAsS SeNiOr sTuDeNtS.. tHeY tHiNk tHaT tHeY'Re tOo tOuGh eH..? tHeY'rE wRoNg.. tHeY dOn'T kNoW tHaT I cAn KiCk aNd sMaSh tHeiR FaCeS .. twisted

oH nOtHiNg... rolleyes

ThAtS LAmE To tYpE LiKe tHat uNlEsS YoU aRe DrUnK uNlEsS YoU aRE DrUnK. wHiCh I Am.

ahahahha. she was drunk. I WAS THERE.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:31 am
crying  

xllxdollscancryxllx

iMakeMisanthropyClassy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:11 pm
i hate school no matter wat
and people are so stupid...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:33 pm
Esme With Love
eri x core
vampz15
Soviet Mudkipz
vampz15

oH nOtHiNg... rolleyes

yeah you're cool, drinking underage like most the kids in the world, you're such a rebel  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Silver Wingling

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:47 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Esme With Love
eri x core
vampz15
Soviet Mudkipz
vampz15

oH nOtHiNg... rolleyes

yeah you're cool, drinking underage like most the kids in the world, you're such a rebel
Exactly! Everyone tries to be "different" in exactly the same way! I find it vaugly amusing, but mostly I laugh at them...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:42 pm
Rellik San
People made fun of me, then would beat me up in gangs of ten or more, then threaten to gang rape my little sister... hmmmm, is it any wonder I snapped and held one of them under a gas tap, before letting them go and walking away from the place never to return.

Oh, we're NOT playing 'my scars?...'

lmafo!! u phyco! yet protective.. anyways when people look at me weird or laugh at me i just smile and wave.. and if ur to shy to do that just walk away and talk to ur friend and ignore them.. being calm is the best way to piss someone off! inless they bully you (physically)  

jrat123456

x-Linkin_Park-x11

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:28 pm
i especially hate the preps  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:48 pm
Talmar_Star_Blood
Soviet Mudkipz
Esme With Love
eri x core
vampz15

oH nOtHiNg... rolleyes

Exactly! Everyone tries to be "different" in exactly the same way! I find it vaugly amusing, but mostly I laugh at them...

I'm almost 21 so yall can piss off.
Haha.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:25 pm
x-Linkin_Park-x11
Why? And why all of them?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:36 pm
x-Linkin_Park-x11

This is your first warning.
There is a no-prep bashing rule.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

DMB 04

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:00 am

I'm liked at my school.
It could be because around 70% of my class is Emo...
Going to an all girl grammar could also be something to do with it...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:16 pm
Awkward_Joe
that sucks. Maybe.. find new people to be around? Or smile a lot.. it confuses people.

I like to say awkward things on purpose to see what people say.. sometimes i get made fun of. But then i just join in at laughing at me and they get frustrated. which is quite halarious to people who actually know me...

i love you! thats the funnerst thing do to!! haha -_- =] xd  

Kiwi Punk Cheriz

ryozo125

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:45 pm
ive just never let anyone know that im emo its easy to be like everyone else because they are all clones  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games