Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Dr.Gray's Home for {Depressed/Suicidal/Other} Teens Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why did you come here?
  I was forced and I don't want help.
  I know I need help.
  I'm not really sure...
View Results

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:54 pm
he smiled and said " Its no problem" he sat down on the bed and smiled " you wanna hang over on the bed? It's more comfortable than standing" he persuaded  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:10 pm
Kumi walked back over to where the bed was, and reached out, feeling it around a bit and then turned and sat down sheepishly.  

Baby Coquette

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:12 pm
He smiled " what're you in for? Im in for attempted suicide, as is Lena here" he pointed to Lena and gave her a warm smile befor reverting to his usual self, he liked learning about the others that seemed to be slowly gathering in his room  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:17 pm
Ghost bowed her head and stayed silent for about two minutes and then lifted her head again, and the softest oice came out.

"Same...as well as depression.."she whispered.

Baby Coquette

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:19 pm
" ah, i see, I have minor schizophrenia, sometimes the voices get to me, therefore the attempted suicides" he smiled, her voice was almost melodical to him  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:24 pm
Kumi held her sketch pad on her lap, and kept her head and body facing towards the direction his voice was coming from.

"Im...sorry..."she said faintly.

Baby Coquette

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:28 pm
" no no, it's alright" he smiled and said " I'll be fine, did you meet Mr. Gray yet?" he asked in a bit more sensative a tone  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:41 pm
Ghost smiled weakly and shook her head.

"N..no..."she stuttered nervously."Did you...?"

Baby Coquette

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:50 pm
" Yeah,he's an okay dude, but he stole my shard of glass, my only cutting utensil, or i think so at least he dug though his pockets and laughed " nope, no razors or nothin' " he sighed, it was annoying to not be able to cut himself  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:55 pm
Ghost smiled faintly and reached down to her boot, and pulled out a small sharp peice of metal, and showed it to him.

"You may borrow it..."she whispered shakily.

Baby Coquette

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:58 pm
" naw,, I wouldn't take it from you, after all I'll find something eventually, or steal my shard back" he smiled and gave the piece of metal a look, it was almost as shard as a razor but had jagged edges, he wanted to borrow it but didn't he wanted to try and be selfless  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:06 pm
Kumi smiled and nodded.

"I have a few more...so...if you want them...it's really no trouble..."she said softly. She then opened her book and sighed, sad that she couldnt see her art.

"Can...you help me find the picture of a woman, laying in a bed of flowers...?"she asked shyly, holding out her sketchpad.

Baby Coquette

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:11 pm
" Sure" he smiled and flipped the pages of the pad carefully and when he found it he just whispered to himself " She's beautiful" he smiled at her, even with the bandages the woman looked alot like her " Who is it?" he asked in a soft tone, he was still in awe of how well she made art with those charcoal sticks  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:16 pm
"My sister..."she whispered."I miss her alot..."

She reached out and placed a hand on the notepad gently.

"She died in a car accident...when I was only 8...I saw this picture of her once...but it's probably not perfect..."she whispered.
"Its difficult to draw when you cant see...."she said in a soft, innocent voice.

Baby Coquette

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:20 pm
" She looks alot like you, and with how good these drawings are I would think you weren't" he smiled and looked at her " Is it okay for you to take the bandages off?" he asked quietly, he wanted to see her eyes  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff