Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
My friend's haunted L plushie! :O Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stephkotsu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:07 pm
SerenitytheWaterSprite
x_Kajichan_x
That's scary. BUT at least you HAVE an L plushie, I buy all my plushies at cons, and I never see any L ones Dxxxx
But this weekend I WILL find one. Or else AFO will be in big trouble from an -
Angry. L. Fangirl.

You don't ******** with us.

rofl Try Ebay, that's where i found mine. blaugh

BTW, 1800th post! :3

I found the same one on eBay before but it was $30 and I didn't have it then so I went to the convention (Jafax) after some months and lo-and-behold the same L plushie was being sold... but I only had anough for a small plushie so I bought a Roy Mustang (only one of his gloves are real the other one is a normal glove, I checked both sides) instead. So when I got home I used my dark powers of being the youngest of his children to get $25 off of my father and got Lawly the next day RIGHT at the moment I signed into the con.

Though I had to wait because I have the power to be rather invisable to normal peoples.

SerenitytheWaterSprite
Stephkotsu
Chibi_Sama08
darn! I want a haunted L plushie XD

Haunted plushies are a big responsibility. Or at least this one is.

Ah, but I love him. Makes things alot more interesting and it'll be nice to have Lawly around when my world gets turned upside down come the end of this upcomming school year.

Most of my stuff'll have to go into hiding from my father because my mother and I are going to get away from him and his dictatoringness. This is also probably one of the things that's stressing me out so much to make me rather moody.

So for anyone out there thinking I'm being mean, it's not compleatly my entire fault. I'm just going to blame the stress making me unable to think without getting a major headache. Or lack of sleep. Many different factors can lead to me being grumpy and unlikeable. Even by my own standards I sometimes don't like myself so we're all on common ground.

Though it also could be the little tiny fact that I'm not used to so many people being interested in something I have, or even myself for that matter.

D: But... we're interested in you! heart *huggle*

...Just thought I'd throw this in there, when the posting page loaded my monitor freaked out. If I don't get on for a while, it's because my computer's a bomb and my monitor exploded. eek
SRSLY, it was like... the screen was wiggling. The image on the screen, I mean. I mean... I'll just stop now. mad

Awww... I'm seemingly popular on Gaia. xd This I'm still not used to at all.

I'm still working on my latest drawing which is mostly Death Note related... but... Itachi wiggled his way into it somehow. And then in the corner is a very bad rendition of my character chasing Light with a chainsaw. How very violent, though I think that they're both just random stunt doubles because they look nothing like Stephkotsu and Light. It isn't one of my bests either, but it does have my first two Ryuks and I somehow made him rather cute. But my Mello looks like a Stephkotsu cosplaying as him.

I really need to find a good place to draw so I can bring out my full potential and not have to do these circle-handed chibis all the time.

I think Gaia's having a glitchfest again. I keep getting white screens and stuff...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:22 am
I've only drawn a few L's honestly...

Then again, I don't think that I've ever done a DN drawing without L... *searches through them* Oh, wait.

*snicker* There was one, but it was to make fun of Mello and Matt.

Other than that, all of them feature L.

I'm going off topic...

What's Lawly doing today, Stephkotsu?  

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100

Stephkotsu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:27 am
Misuki Marishima
I've only drawn a few L's honestly...

Then again, I don't think that I've ever done a DN drawing without L... *searches through them* Oh, wait.

*snicker* There was one, but it was to make fun of Mello and Matt.

Other than that, all of them feature L.

I'm going off topic...

What's Lawly doing today, Stephkotsu?

He's staring at me. But when I woke up this morning he was sitting up in my arm. eek

He hasn't done that before. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:33 am
wow, that's creepy. I wan't to make one! blaugh  

akaakashaboingboing

Stephkotsu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:43 am
akaakashaboingboing

I didn't make the plushie, I bought it. At Jafax.

I put up pictures from that convention in my profile. And they have Lawly in them, too. XD

Though I'm going to add the one with Lawly facing the camera next...

Yes, there's a picture of me with my three fave DN characters... with an extra L that followed me and sat down to look at a string. xd That still amuses me.

And of course I couldn't help but add the L-Glomp picture. Oh I had such fun those two days.

Also, I don't think ghosts are creepy, I think my father is. sweatdrop

Edit:
The picture of Lawly has been added to profile. I'd paste it here, but it'd be too fuzzy. So I just shrunk it down to a better size.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:30 pm
I want an L PLushie now. I wonder what the Percentage of it being Haunted is?  

t3h Rainbow Monkey

Stephkotsu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:00 pm
rainbowmonkeyluvr
I want an L PLushie now. I wonder what the Percentage of it being Haunted is?

Don't know. But I think Lawly's been making the other spirit that follows me around places and doesn't possess anything a bit jelous. gonk

Even more so come around sleepy time. Oi, it's like something's stabbin my spine with very sharp fingers or something. It's rather painful, really.

Oi... So now it's apparently I either get pain from the being that's always been with me, or I feel guilty because Lawly wants attention. What a conundrum this is turning into.

Ah, but I guess it's things like this that keep me interested in this thing called life. Because I'm rather bored of it. Yes. Bored. I've had a horrible childhood in school and I basically lived at babysitters until 6th grade... and even then barely anyone was around because Mother had night shifts... So I basically don't feel like I grew up with parents. But with all that, I'm used to it, and I'm not suicidal(that was in fifth grade but I thought myself out of it) or anything like that. Just bored. Very very bored of the way this reality is. I've even been asked by someone why I always look bored.

... My gawd... am I cheating or something?! eek  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:02 pm
Stephkotsu
akaakashaboingboing

I didn't make the plushie, I bought it. At Jafax.

I put up pictures from that convention in my profile. And they have Lawly in them, too. XD

Though I'm going to add the one with Lawly facing the camera next...

Yes, there's a picture of me with my three fave DN characters... with an extra L that followed me and sat down to look at a string. xd That still amuses me.

And of course I couldn't help but add the L-Glomp picture. Oh I had such fun those two days.

Also, I don't think ghosts are creepy, I think my father is. sweatdrop

Edit:
The picture of Lawly has been added to profile. I'd paste it here, but it'd be too fuzzy. So I just shrunk it down to a better size.
Well, I just said that I wanna make one, but um, is it an online thing too?(oh, and the video of "L gets an Idea" is on my profile in comic form on my profile)  

akaakashaboingboing

TeaPunk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:47 pm
I made a L plushie and sowed cat ears on it, now I dream of cake and furballs. weird. And My dog tried to eat him once, I bit his ear,(My dogs name is Kira, How awesome is that!?!)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:19 am
RioDBZ
I made a L plushie and sowed cat ears on it, now I dream of cake and furballs. weird. And My dog tried to eat him once, I bit his ear,(My dogs name is Kira, How awesome is that!?!)
No wonder your puppy had and appetite for an L kitty... he's a Kira dog!

I would be scolding my dog all the way up to Canada if I had an L plush and he even touched it. That's my toy, not his!  

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100

Stephkotsu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:36 am
Misuki Marishima
RioDBZ

I would be scolding my dog all the way up to Canada if I had an L plush and he even touched it. That's my toy, not his!

I agree with M-san on this one.

akaakashaboingboing
Well, I just said that I wanna make one, but um, is it an online thing too?(oh, and the video of "L gets an Idea" is on my profile in comic form on my profile)

I love that comic. L + Note = Nonfatal Chaos xd

I don't have any online video stuffs. You'll have to go with the pictures on my profile, which is now commentable to everybody... Which means I'm going to have to do alot more work to keep it chainletter and hater free.

But I'm doing an experiment today. Since I noticed that I haven't worn my Itachi necklace since Jafax... I'm wearing it today. It'd probably be my luck to be stuck with multiple spirits... Which might be why normal people tend to shy away from me? Or call me a freak and I don't even know them from anywhere? gonk

Yes, I got called a 'freak' by some lady I don't even know while I was minding my buisiness shopping at Mijers. She covered it up in coughs, but she covered it badly. Then again if I was compared to DN characters... oi, I would be a bit freaky... I'd be some creepy... Natlo... thing.

Yeek. Natlo is kinda spookeh.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:40 am
Stephkotsu
Misuki Marishima
RioDBZ

Well, I'm an agreeable person when it comes to guarding my possessions... especially my L ones.

Neh... I wish I could work and earn some money so that I could get the Death Note vol. 5 I'm missing... along with maybe a Lawly of my own!

rofl  

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100

Stephkotsu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:52 am
Misuki Marishima
Stephkotsu
Misuki Marishima
RioDBZ

Well, I'm an agreeable person when it comes to guarding my possessions... especially my L ones.

Neh... I wish I could work and earn some money so that I could get the Death Note vol. 5 I'm missing... along with maybe a Lawly of my own!

rofl

Well, the breed of plushie I have is $30 on eBay... But still worth it because it's Lawly. xd

I don't even like dogs myself. They make me very uneasy and nervous. I've been chased by dogs when I was younger so... yeah... sweatdrop

I'm even protective over my Itachi and Setzer things. So the easiest way to upset me is by trying to touch my Lawly, Itachis, or Setzer. I'll snap at you and snarl a rather possessive "MINE" as well. I don't trust others with my stuff, simple as that. I blame elementary and the evil known as "Keep Away" which I had to deal with whenever I wanted to bring something with me to school. I have reasons which I never really explained as to why I do them, so yeah.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:58 am
Stephkotsu
Misuki Marishima
Stephkotsu
Misuki Marishima
RioDBZ

rofl

Well, the breed of plushie I have is $30 on eBay... But still worth it because it's Lawly. xd

I don't even like dogs myself. They make me very uneasy and nervous. I've been chased by dogs when I was younger so... yeah... sweatdrop

I'm even protective over my Itachi and Setzer things. So the easiest way to upset me is by trying to touch my Lawly, Itachis, or Setzer. I'll snap at you and snarl a rather possessive "MINE" as well. I don't trust others with my stuff, simple as that. I blame elementary and the evil known as "Keep Away" which I had to deal with whenever I wanted to bring something with me to school. I have reasons which I never really explained as to why I do them, so yeah.

My doggie's a sweetie though. He knows what's his and what's mine. He's a baby doll.

I know, I sound like a doting mother, but it's true.

Like I said, pretty soon I'll have the money to buy the missing vol. 5 and the L plushie.

Vol. 5 is where L kicks Kira in the face! xd

So Lawly ends up in a different position every time you wake up with him, right? Maybe he was upright because he's an insomniac.  

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100

akaakashaboingboing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:59 am
Stephkotsu
Misuki Marishima
RioDBZ

akaakashaboingboing

I love that comic. L + Note = Nonfatal Chaos xd

I don't have any online video stuffs. You'll have to go with the pictures on my profile, which is now commentable to everybody... Which means I'm going to have to do alot more work to keep it chainletter and hater free.

But I'm doing an experiment today. Since I noticed that I haven't worn my Itachi necklace since Jafax... I'm wearing it today. It'd probably be my luck to be stuck with multiple spirits... Which might be why normal people tend to shy away from me? Or call me a freak and I don't even know them from anywhere? gonk

Yes, I got called a 'freak' by some lady I don't even know while I was minding my buisiness shopping at Mijers. She covered it up in coughs, but she covered it badly. Then again if I was compared to DN characters... oi, I would be a bit freaky... I'd be some creepy... Natlo... thing.

Yeek. Natlo is kinda spookeh.
I get compared to L...Is that a good thing?  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff