Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
[[ Let the Drum Sticks Beat && Guitars Strum ]] {Open!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:39 pm
[[ We're actually by a bench in the park >< Should I just move everyone in to the warehouse being a narrator?]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:43 pm
[[NO!! I'll change it!!]]  

Nu Alter

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:45 pm
[[ Ok, I'm so so so so so sorry!!!! ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:46 pm
[[ domokun I edited it! xd ]]  

Nu Alter

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:52 pm
[[ Haha ok, (I <33 the smilies ^^) Here's my post! ]]

"Hey Yukino!" Amaya smiled, and waved. "Well... this is Adrien, from ... Raining Chaos." she paused, "And no, we haven't actually started practice. All that's here of our band is Vlad and you and me." she shrugged. "Want to start though? Just the three of us with some beats?" She asked. She however kept her eye on Adrian. She didn't think he would be able to go to their practice. In fact, she preffered he didn't, not to be offensive ro anything.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:03 pm
♪♫ East Coast, West Coast, it don't matter ♫♪

"Sup Ama." she smirked. It seemed she shortened everyones name in the band, she glanced over at Vladimir she waved at him,"Hey V..." Yukino nodded,"Sounds lik--" However, she froze, watching Amaya give Adrian a glance she changed her words in another direction,"--like we shouldn't though...we should wait for the others." she felt a sense of guilt on herself as she spoke.

♪♫ Down south or up north, it don't matter ♫♪

Nu Alter

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:07 pm
Amaya nodded, she didn't want to leave Adrien abrubtly, didn't want eavsdropping, but still felt guilty. Well, evidently, both bands tensions hadn't been broken. "Come take a seat." she smiled, patting the ground beside her. "Anything new?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:14 pm
Yukino laughed silently,'My aren't you the clever one...' Taking a seat beside her friend she playfully nudged her buddy,"Nothing at all..." she laughed,"Boys have been a drag...no offense V." she smirked. Looking over at Amaya she smiled,"How about you miss flirt..." she joked.  

Nu Alter

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:18 pm
Amaya grinned and nudged Yukino back as she laughed to herself. "You know I'm no flirt." said Amaya with a wave of her hand. It was true, she was no good at it, she was just.... Amaya. Honestly, she was more in to music than boys. "And I'm sorry, what's bugging you about boys?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:24 pm
Attempting in changed the total fact their enemy was right infront of them, she blurred the truth to change with a nonsense topic about her life. She laughed as Amaya gave back the same nudge in response,"They've all been the same you know..." she lifted her hand and placed it over hand to show her annoyance,"They only follow their 'instinct' and nothing else..." she grunted,"Just want to slap them at times..."  

Nu Alter

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:31 pm
[[ Sorry! But I'll be gone for around 15 minutes, k? Sorry! ]]

"Then slap them." Amaya shrugged. "I mean.. if they deserve it..." she added. She looked to Adrien and Vlad, "Nothing against you guys though." she smiled and then turned her attension back to Yuki. "So... do I know any guys giving you trouble?" Amaya asked. She probably knew everyone in their school, at least their names. And the boys, she definitaly all knew.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:36 pm
[[Darn!!! Ok then. whee ]]

Yukino looked at Amaya with a odd expression,"Hey, I get irritated, but I wouldn't slap them if its seriousy necessary..." she nodded in reassurance. Looking over at Adrien and V she smiled,"Yep, nothing at all..." Her eyes looked back at Amaya,"Who else,those guys in the senior class and mine..." she showed the expression of annoyance.

Nu Alter

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:15 pm
"Got it." said Amaya. "So, what else is new?" asked Amaya laying on her back, "I heard there was going to be a band compettition...." she said casually. "But it's a long time from now."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:32 pm
[[murrr. i don't like missing things .... this vacay is gunna be ebil >.<]]

Adrien sighed, they think i want to steal their music. I'm just a burden... He sat back and listened to the two's conversation, 'mhmm'ing at the appropriate moments and keeping quiet the rest of the time. He could sympathize with their boy troubles amazingly, though he didn't mention it.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Nu Alter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:27 am
Yukino looked over at Amaya with a curious gaze,"oh really...where and when?" however, froze, looking over at Adrien she looked over a way to bring him into the conversation, she smiled at the boy,"You're welcome to join into the conversation anytime Adrien..." she offered warmly.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff