Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
Student Message Board Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Broken_Heart_Music

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:05 pm
I tried to come back to the guild, but its not working. School has been crazy and im just not able to get on the guild as much. Im not sure how long ill be gone for, but i might pop up every now and again.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:23 pm
I'll be gone from this Saturday to next. This is rather unavoidable, and I doubt that I'll even be able to get online at all during that time... sweatdrop I'm really sorry if this causes any inconveniences.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
So peaceful. Hard to believe a dark wizard attacks about once a year.  

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Valerie Forest

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:35 pm
I really hate to do this but I must quit the guild, I am quit most of my others too. Life is getting crazy and if I want to pass school I have to reorder my priorities. But, I want to thank everywhere here, and especially everyone who puts so much work into this guild, it is definitely the best HP guild I've ever been a part of. My character signed up for classes is Amelia...

Maybe one day I'll be able to rejoin, who knows... I hope.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:00 pm
I changed my name to Xx-Victoire Weasley-xX
I used to be ChubbyK1tty.
Please change my name if it is on anything.

exclaim Juni's Edit: A reminder to all students. Please remember to post in the shout style for namechanges, and whisper style for absences. It makes things easier for mods to spot. Thank you. exclaim  

Xx-Victoire Weasley-xX

Forever_Away

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:56 am
I CANT WHISPER!!!!!!!! scream gonk

Anyways, I cant go on this guild for at least ... 3 - 4 months. I KNOW I'm 1 month overdue on... everything.

I AM REEALLY SORRY! -begs on knees-

HOWEVER - I might be able to pop on and off at times. sweatdrop

Expect none of my homework to be done.

It means I'll be inactive for like, ever, or at least when I feel like it.

I'll miss this guild! (but I'll never quit it) And the housepoints I could've earned!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:54 pm
Hey, I'm really sorry that I've been off for a while, but a a bunch of viruses (80 to be exact) infected my computer and it took awhile to get rid of em sweatdrop gonk However, I'm back now biggrin  

White Winged Angel Valen

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:58 pm
I will be going on vacation to California on Friday (11-16) and will not be back until Saturday (11-24). I am taking my laptop with me, but there is a very high chance that I will not get internet service sad , and if I do, I probably won't be allowed to be on it anyway. So, I will be on gaia today and tomorrow, but then I will be gone for a little while. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:53 am
I changed my name to Movie Goerz
My previous is Muvie Freax
The reason i changed account
In muvie id i make 83 post.
Well that's all.  

Movie Goerz

sheep.go.RAWR

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:59 am
extended break from gaia
yeah my excuse sucks
a month or two maybe?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:26 pm
I'm back. biggrin I have a couple fairly big school projects to do right now, sweatdrop so I will be on as much as I can over the next week or so, but I'm not making any promises. Hopefully, after that, everything will be back to normal. smile  

Lyra Elizabeth

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:16 am
Moderators, please note that Smartchick2007's username has now changed to:

The Only Bella Marie Swan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:19 pm
Hey guys, just so you know, I'm also going to be going away overseas from January 29th til late Feburary. I know I dont go on much anyway anymore due to working full time 7 days a week. But I feel I should let you know anyway. So if I dont get a chance to come here during xmas... then I wish everyone an early Happy Christmas.

- Love Cazzie

cazziegal

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:28 am
Announcing this for sakura_rules121
sakura_rulez121
I will be offline for about a month due to being grounded for allegedly hitting my brother.

So i just wanted to inform you of this so you dont ban me because of inactivity

Thank you for your time.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:30 pm
I had been away for a few weeks, my computer died on me. I'm sorry for my absence. It made me very sad. I am back though, and I wanted to post in here ASAP so that way you would understand why I was MIA.

~Reese  

Hayden Cain

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:51 pm
This has nothing to do with absences or name change, I just wanted the mods to know this, and thought this might be the best place to post it.

I have just been sorted into Ravenclaw. I now have to type in blue. However, I am having a LOT of trouble remembering this. I made about 4 posts in Spinners End and then had to go back and change the font to blue on each one because I forgot. Anyway, I just wanted to say that it may take me a few weeks to get used to it. I don't want to forget and then get into trouble, so I decided to let everyone know beforehand, and just apologize now. Sorry, about this.

Edit: Oops! I just realized that this post wasn't even in blue!

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff