Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
MapleStory on Fox News WTF?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sin of light

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:57 am
Wow one of my friends ms videos made it into there woot. LMAO.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:19 pm
omg wtf fox news is complaining about maple having a cashshop and young kids r hacking into their parents paypal/creditcard to get nx. doesnt fox know this could also be happening to other mmos that have cashshops and kids r doing this. also fox is like saying that in maplestory u can only buy items in maplestory using cash but thats not true. so why is fox blaming nexon for this! scream  

AsianHug

Baconious

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:06 pm
AsianHug
omg wtf fox news is complaining about maple having a cashshop and young kids r hacking into their parents paypal/creditcard to get nx. doesnt fox know this could also be happening to other mmos that have cashshops and kids r doing this. also fox is like saying that in maplestory u can only buy items in maplestory using cash but thats not true. so why is fox blaming nexon for this! scream

They need a story and parents want to try and sue the game so they can make money...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:25 pm
i myself am a maple story addict but i contorl myslef to the point where if i want the cash shop items i work for my money. and all those dumbass kids who stole for it should not represent for us.
You didn't even show any cash shop items what so ever so none of that really means anything.I've always never really like fox but to say it cost 50 bucks a week is not true you rarely ever spend more then 20 3 months,thats all i do its just to get my outfit.This game is my way out of the real world, my brother just died and im trying to not think about it so i turn to Maple Story get my mind off of these things.So plz fox don't say things like this,all those perents that have there sons steal from them are low in numbers and aren't very smart in giveing them a way to work for there money.

btw that is what i use maple story for but is this good cuz i just sent a e-mail to and this is wha it says.  

DakaFalz

3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

DakaFalz

3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:32 pm
stephanie starlight
misspuppy
They were lacking judgement so they were looking at the game in only one point of view. I mean i've been playing maple story for 7 years and i'm 12 and i never hacked into my parents bank accounts beacuse i know better. But for a ten year old to hack into their parents account means those parents need to learn more about parenting.

Although i do have to agree on that ms is kinda addicting

You've been playing since you were five years old?

umm MS has only been out for 2 years....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:13 am
i WAS a maple addict but now i've learned to control myself
;]
The only reason i was a addict for a while was beacause i got a debit giftcard
but now i can wait until i run out of nx
wink
I hope

LiL_Melle

waterdolphin777

5,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:24 pm
WTF??!!!??? I normally don't swear, but I think this is a special occasion... First of all, an 11 year old pay pal hacker.... WOOOOOOW... I mean, my dad leaves his ebay account logged in but I don't buy random stuff just because I want to. One reason is he would kill me, and the second is I would feel really bad. Do those kids have morals??? I think that's the parenting. $50 dollars a week and in 2 years of playing, I never spent a penny on MS. Even PTP games never cost more than $15 a month. That guy has no life. He is looking for some serious ksing(anyone catch his char and world?). This is one reason I hate Fox, they have extremely biased reports(and annoying news anchors).  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:10 am
DakaFalz
stephanie starlight
misspuppy
They were lacking judgement so they were looking at the game in only one point of view. I mean i've been playing maple story for 7 years and i'm 12 and i never hacked into my parents bank accounts beacuse i know better. But for a ten year old to hack into their parents account means those parents need to learn more about parenting.

Actually, Global as been out for about 3 and a half or so. I started like a half a year after Beta, and that was three years back...
she could also be playing Maple SEA which has been out much longer  

Baconious

Dark008

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:18 am
Lestweforget
The ones that hack into they're parents paypals are the ones that get married,Cheat,and make fun of people.

I know there is alot of them in windia.

rofl

hey man dont knock on windia like that!

but yea lots of kids do this alll the time for the littlest things like candy or when they want a couple extra dollars for the movies and all sorts of stuff like that, if a kid hacked into parents paypal they should b glad there lil 11 yr old is so smart or get him some help b4 he starts doin some serious hackn when hes in college  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:00 am
Sometimes Fox is incredibly dumb.
Plus if a kid begs to have nx just let him have a little of it and tell them thats it no more! I let you have nx once already so thats enough...  

Negi`Springfield

Brother_Bear

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:27 pm
Negi`Springfield
Plus if a kid begs to have nx just let him have a little of it and tell them thats it no more! I let you have nx once already so thats enough...

Exactly, some parents give in way too easy, or they could tell the kid to mow some lawns or something lol. Some people go overboard, I`m sure they can control themselves, they probably just aren`t trying enough.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:00 pm
Negi`Springfield

Only sometimes?  

waterdolphin777

5,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Xanthophy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:01 am
Quote:
Fox sucks. The parents suck. Ban the website and the file if they don't like it >_> and thats why age 13 and up only -_-

i am 11 too, and so? i am not out of my mind or something surprised why are you stereotyping kids who play MS?? if a kid could hack his own mother, that means he has to go to the "happy house" and all the other kids don't have to stop playing MS or get banned after working hard on getting to high levels.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:20 pm
well i have been playing maple(global i know it sucks ><) since i was 8 years old now 10! so i dont care about my age. i remember during beta there was no cashshop so then people cared about lvling and friends.now people mostly care about the cashshop! and wtf is is with peoples hacking in to their parents paypal! that so f**king stupid!!!!!! scream  

AsianHug

FrozenVine

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:48 pm
Baconious
DakaFalz
stephanie starlight
misspuppy

Actually, Global as been out for about 3 and a half or so. I started like a half a year after Beta, and that was three years back...
she could also be playing Maple SEA which has been out much longer

Maple SEA was released a month after global was released.

Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff