Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
We're in.....Feudal Japan?!?!(OPEN!please join!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:48 pm
"When the time comes, you'll find that you have more strength than you think."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:50 pm
"I don't like to brag, but I think I may have perfected my powers. I can help Kumiko with her training." She said happily.
"I just can't summon the really big cool monsters." Suzu said quietly.  

SweetHugz

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:55 pm
Izanagi only slammed his fist into the blue barrier in an attempt to get free. There was a crack for a moment, then it healed itself and returned to it's normal state. Izanagi then begame angry and gave his usual cold stare to Chichiro and walked over to her. "You don't tell me what to do. And don't think that just because you're a girl that I won't beat you like man." His words were cold and uncaring as he stared her down.

((Edit))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:56 pm
"I don't know my powers..my braclet has kanji and it says 'etearnal power'.Do you know what power I have,Chihiro-sama,"Kumiko asked.  

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:06 pm
Chihiro nodded. "You have lunar powers Kumiko-san," she said before walking up to Izanagi. "You think you can beat me? I'd like to see you try," she said just as coldly. "No matter how many times you deny it, you cannot change your destiny."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:16 pm
Kumiko got worried but didn't want to get in.She also didn't want anyone especially now to fight.She was still looking outside.She turned to Luna and Suzu.She was about to open her mouth to speak but didn't.  

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:18 pm
"Please clam down. We're all scare and nevous about being here, but Chihiro's right, we can't change our destiny." Suzu said as she stood besides Izanagi.
Luna sat down next to Kumiko. "That's so cool! You have lunar powers and my name is in it." She said happily.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:27 pm
"But I don't understand why it say etearnal power...And thanks,"Kumik said.She had the urge to breakdown crying,but didn't do as such.She stayed calm."You know..Suzu is right...right now is not the time to be fighting.."She said.  

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:29 pm
"Shut up, I wasn't saying anything to you!!" Izanagi turned back to Chichiro and sneered. "How about we do this, right here, right now." He said as he took a step back and got in a Jeet Kun Do stance. "If you're scared, you can back out. I won't hurt you and you'll never see me again." He said with a smile. "So how bout it? You scared?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:31 pm
"How did you find you necklace?" Luna asked Kumiko. "Did it belong to your family?"
"It's more like the time we should training and perfecting our powers." Suzu said.  

SweetHugz

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:34 pm
Kumiko turned to Luna.She paused before she said anything."No,It didn't belong to my family.I had found it while I was in Kyoto."She explained.She was now in deep thought.She looked a little pale though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:44 pm
"Oh, maybe I shouldn't have asked." Luna said looking down at her shoes.
"Hey! Clam down please! We have alot of trouble already as it is." Suzu said angrily.  

SweetHugz

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:50 pm
Kumiko looked at Luna."I have an idea.Since I have lunar powers maybe I can make the two go in the air and make them stay there for a while?"She asked her.She whispered it so noone but Luna could hear it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:53 pm
Luna giggled at the thought. "Try it! It would be cool, can you make me float up in the air for a second?" She said looking at her with her blue eys.  

SweetHugz

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:56 pm
Kumiko nodded.She closed her eyes and focused.She made Luna float in the air."Your wish has been granted."She said,laughing.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff