Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Forever Bar and Inn:// Now open and Hiring! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count
  +1
View Results

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:26 pm
((Just PM me your profile. The skeleton is in one of the posts))
"Yeah. Why? You want a job?" Daniel asked.
Clair told Sarah to wait as Clair stepped into the bathroom. She locked the door and got in the shower.
Sarah sat back on her bed and waited.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:34 pm
"yeah actually. i do." he said with a slight laugh.
[okay, i'll do that in a little.]

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:43 pm
((Okies!))
"Oh. So what kind of job are you interested in?" Daniel asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:50 pm
[sent it]
"Um, bartender maybe?" he said as he swam in circles.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:56 pm
Tiffany saw the owner of the pool come in. "Hi! My name is Tiffany." She said smiling. "That's Anna over there." She said pointing at the kitten, grooming herself with another kitten besides her.
"I'm Luna." She said quietly. "Loki is the one with the white ribbon." She said pointing at the kitten with the ribbon on the back on it's neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:58 pm
((The IMG cade is messed up. You want to fix it? It think I can if you want. And brb.))
"Well, you got the job." Daniel said.  

Ashley Amnesia

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:50 pm
"Hello." Daniel said, turning to the two girls.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:14 pm
Matt beamed, "Awesome..." he dove down underwater. i wonder how old this guy is...he seems kinda young to be running a hotel.  

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:36 pm
Daniel smiled and went underwater heading to the deep side of the pool.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:05 pm
Daniel came up at the deep side of the pool. "I need to get back to the bar." he said as he got out of the pool and headed upstairs to his room so he could change.
Clair was done with her shower and waited for Sarah. She decided to go downstairs to get something at the bar when Sarah got out.

Ashley Amnesia

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:16 pm
Tiffany got out the pool and ran after the owner in her bikini. "Excuse me!" She said. "May I ask which room is ours?"
Luna dived underwater and swam to the bottom. She sat there for a while until she ran out of breath.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:21 pm
"It's number two." Daniel said to her. He had the key on the desk, so he walked over, picked it up and handed it to her. "Here ya go." he said.
Sarah got out of the shower and changed. She walked out of the bathroom and sat down, waiting for her sister to say something.

Ashley Amnesia

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:27 pm
"Thanks." Tiffany said as she took the key from him. "Number two.. I guess your our next door neighboor." She said grinning before running back to the pool.
Luna sat down on a bench and dried herself off with a towel. "Where could Tiff be? She always tells me where she's going." She thought. "She'll probably be back soon anyways."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:40 pm
"You're welcome." he said as he walked upstairs. He walked into his room and shut the door. He changed quickly and walked back out.
"Let's go downstairs." Clair said as she headed out the door.
Sarah followed her sister.

Ashley Amnesia

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:57 pm
Matt slipped up and out of the pool. He towled off and put his other clothes back on. Matt strode from the pool area and went to go find Daniel. When he did, Matt asked him, "Hey, can i have a room?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff