Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
One crazy neighborhood... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:52 pm
Kumi looked at Aya, and then at Noltic for an explation.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:25 am
Noltic knew this must be the ominous nature that hed been sensing the entire time he could feel it in his bones.... backhome he always told people he had the willies only for some reason it was stronger here.

Noltic looked at Aya

"Allright then... if were all newbies and no one else cares that your a hothead.... how do we get out of this shithole?"

Noltic looked around.... he felt it worse now... the ominous ere about the place was creeping ever closer he suddenly had the urge to diguise himself in the shadows and hide...ut he knew that his new freinds needed him.... that and he wasnt about to out done by this other guy.  

Noltic

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:34 am
Aya sighed once again. "Look, we just need to leave... If we get out of the borders, they can't get to any of us... Now, if you would follow me..." HE started, moving past them and heading for the next street, where the buildings were actually occupied. However, before he could finish the statement, he seemed to run into something. "Well, that's not good..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:01 am
Okay.... so an invisible... this Noltic could deal with....

He called out... "Man Aya... how high is this thing?" As he hopped up trying to feel the top.

It was weird Aya was really arrogant but for some reason he liked his style.  

Noltic

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:06 am
Aya motioned for him to stop. "It's a dome... they've made sure nothing will get in or out until they destroy the entire place... One way out... follow me, please..." He said, passing them again and heading straight for what used to be a busy street.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:11 am
Man... Noltic really wished this guy would be a little less arrogant. But he realised the fact that there was no climbing out of a dome.

"Hey... Man... allright look seriusly man, cmon wait up ******** s**t"

Noltic chased after him and motioned the others to do the same.  

Noltic

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:22 am
Aya hesitated only to kick the cover of a manhole up into the air. He caught this, and tossed it to the side, where it clanged to a halt. Without even a moments warning, he dropped straight into it. His voice echoed up after him. "Come on, the waters' been shut off."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:25 am
Noltic turned to the rest of his group. "Fancy that so this way we DONT have to wade through raw sewage."

Noltic swung down into the sewer and called after Aya..."okay so who ever governs this ******** up world can make an invisible dome... but the cant block off a sewer?"  

Noltic

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:28 am
Aya's laugh echoed upwards. "Look, just trust me. They blocked off the sewr, alright, but I can get through from down here. Just follow me. That is, unless you like to get eaten..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:31 am
"Theyre gonna eat this place.... woudlnt it be more efficeint to just like blow it up or something?"

Noltic laughed to himself... sure as s**t he like this guys style and then he heard it... a sort of sloshing noise in the dregs of the water that was left....  

Noltic

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:34 am
A curse rang upwards, then a light thud. "Uh... Can you guys hurry up? I'd prefer to not leave you here, but I'd also prefer to be in one piece, thanks..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:36 am
Kumi paused when she heard the noise as ewll. "Whats that...?"she asked noone in particular.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:46 am
Noltic drew his knife and he wasnt sure why but instinct took over.

"RUN!!!" he shouted as he sttod his ground.

With a smile he thought to himself how bad can whatever this is be?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:51 am
Kumi reached instinctively for Noltic's hand and widened her eyes in curiosity and fear and looked around trying to figure out what that noise was,  

Baby Coquette

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:53 am
Aya's sigh echoed up to them. "Of for crying out loud... Do I have to do everything...?" He suddenly appeared before them, and took both of their hands. Darkness enveloped all of them for a split second, then they were in the sewers. "God, you are just hard-headed, aren't you...?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff