Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Hold Me Captive, Hold Me Close {Just plain needs people.} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  a vampire
  a slave
  a cookie
View Results

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:39 pm
"Yes there is something to do. And yes there are more vampires in the castle" He said, addressing both of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:50 pm
"Then what is it?" Leanna asked curiously. Then she thought about the inscription on the wall. "Wait a second... Only the cursed can leave this curse! That would mean..." She looked rather disgusted and horrified.  

amore_mia_bella

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:54 pm
Kumi looked at the disgusted look on thegirls face and blinked and raised her hand waving."I dont get i!! I don't understand whats going on!!" she said a it frustrated. It suddenly hit hr what they said was the truth and her heart felt like someone had tightened their hold on it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:54 pm
"Yes, I would have to bite you..." He said, keeping a straight face.  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:56 pm
"Call me crazy, but I think that'd be a lot worse than being a slave..." Leanna said with her eyes closed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:58 pm
Kumi blined wide eyed when he said those words and covered the side of her neck and looked up at the guy."What if I dont wanna be bitten??"she asked.  

Baby Coquette

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:00 pm
"Slave or not, I would still have to bite you. Only vampires can live in this castle, a human would die mysteriously within a day..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:02 pm
"What human wouldn't in a castle full of blood-thirsty vampires?" Leanna said under her breath, backing away again and covering her throat with both hands.  

amore_mia_bella

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:10 pm
"It doesn't hurt, just so you know...and running away from a vampire is impossible, so you can cross that off your list of things to do..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:23 pm
"But it gives you a sense of satisfaction that you at least tried," she said stubbornly as she turned to run. "And besides, doesn't it make it more fun for you?" She called out as she sprinted through the maze-like hallways.  

amore_mia_bella

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:27 pm
"Yes, it does." Came Kurama's voice from up ahead. "you can't escape Leanna."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:30 pm
Leanna ran faster and spotted a window ahead. "Window..." She dived through it, only to find herself back in front of the window, now covered in blood from the glass. She sighed frustratedly, turned left, and ran down the dark hallway. Good thing I'm in cross-country running, she thought to herself as she sped up.  

amore_mia_bella

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:34 pm
Kurama appeared behind her and caught her by the arms, putting her in a master lock "I told you it was pointless. Your only options are let me bite you, or die within the next twenty-four hours. Take your pick."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:38 pm
Leanna struggled in his grip. "How am I supposed to pick between those options?" She said through a struggled breath. She felt his power of persuasion overwhelming her.  

amore_mia_bella

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:43 pm
"Think about it, eternal life, never being able to die. You'll never feel any pain again. You have the chance to be a part in the world's rarest of races." He said as persuasively as possible.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff