Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Hyper Japan ((Open and Accepting!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:59 pm
Suzu was twisting and turning in pain. She couldn't get up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:03 pm
Noltic dashed back to the cabin and began to ready himself an operating space... for the unfortunate truth was that is what he needed to do.

He didnt have much experience with mediacl alchemy but he had to try or else the girl would not make it.  

Noltic

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:13 pm
Suzu felt herself getting weaker by the second."There's a antidote in my backpack." She thought. Suzu tried to tell her sister that there's a cure for it in her backpack, but she felt weak. She only twitched in pain now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:45 pm
Kumi kneeled by Suzu's side and watched in horror as her younger sister wriggled in pain."Omigos!! Suzu chan! Please be okay!!!"she sqeeled and then screamed."Somebody please help!!!!"  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:05 am
Goddman kumi mustnt have heard him...

He grabed his silver knife and dashed from his home... he got to the girl just in time to see a pleading look of horror on her face...

"Stand back kumi.... this is gonna be really crude."

He held up the young girl's head and then took his gountletted fist and clonked her on the forehead to knock her out.

he then flashe dhis silver knife out of his pocket and carved an intricate circle into the girls forehead. He then proceeded to tear the girls shirt open... making sure to be appropriate of course and then carved the same circle over her heart.

He then took his hand and pressed it over the circle until the blood design was left and he then reached inside her stomach as if there were no flesh in the way... and pulled his hand out with the berry....

then he mad a motion over the girls forehead with his hands and the skin roughly knit it self back together.... but he couldnt take the risk with the heart circle... he pulled the bandages from his own arm and wrapped the girls cuts...

He staggered to his feet... then he looked at Kumi with a look of utter seriousness.

"You Kumi and your sister are in a blighted land... a land were everything that is borne of the earth is malicious to any living thing... we live on the outskirts of the largest demon city there is.... tokyo."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:09 am
Suzu was unconscious for an hour or so. She woked up in the cabin, her eyesight was still fuzzy. She tried to get up, but she winced in pain. "Ow." She moaned quietly to herself. "How did I get here?" Suzu thought. "What happened when I was unconscious?"  

SweetHugz

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:22 am
"Youll be fine" Noltic said from the corner..."Your lucky i got the alchemy right.... unfortunatley youll always have that scar over your heart."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:10 am
"Thanks.." She murmured. "At least I can eat the berries now without getting a stomach ache." Suzu got up and look through her bag. She didn't winced in pain while she walked, she found the antidote in her bag, the one she tried to tell Kumi about it earlier.  

SweetHugz

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:53 am
"You might not get a stomach ache love but you wont survive it... before you can eat anything that grows frm the earth you must leave this blighted place."

Noltic looked out a window and saidfar to the east is another human settlement that has pushed the blighted land back from it.... but round here i just tranform my food."

Noltic indicated the bread he had on the table.".. im not much of a cook... but considering i made it out of evil cursed grass... i dont think its that bad."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:19 am
Kumi sat quietly, biing her nails quietly hoping Suzu was alright after the ordeal.  

Baby Coquette

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:20 am
"damn children, never wishing to save their own just each others, I wish i was that care free, if only i was lifted of this blessed curse" Tao said as he walked among what used to be his roses, before the land was blighted.

"I wish people would accept me as I am, not as a mere child, I am older than them" Tao kneeled down in front of an alter to his mother, putting his hands together he prayed for the children's safety.

After a short period, Tao got up and walked past where the girls were sitting, he whistled a tune, once known as chop suey, it was by a band from long ago, but he remembered every word "Oh father into your hands..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:26 am
"why have you forsaken me, in your hands forsaken me, in your heart forsaken..ME!, oh why?!" Tao sang as he walked up to the girls noticing one was nervous, and the other, not to well.  

Tillman -DUH-

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:56 am
Kumi heard a tune playing and soneone singing and blinked and ran out to see who it was and saw the most perfect male she had seen in her whole life. Her eyes widened taking in his long hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:15 pm
"Don't worry, I'll surive." Suzu said taking a sip from her antidote to make sure the poision is all gone. "If I eat the berry again, I won't die or anything. My body is used to the poision from the berry now." She said explaining.  

SweetHugz

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:11 pm
"dear, it seems when the adults go out and play the beautiful girls do as well" Tao walked over and crushed a berry he picked, then mixed it with his blood, (pause for dramtic dun-dun-dun's) creating an antidote.

"hello, what is your name my dear?" Tao asked as he walked up to Kumi, his hair blowing to the right. "what might i ask is a young woman such as yourself doing out here in this untamed wilderness?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff