Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Pirate Master(no not the show) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join and do you think it is a good Idea?
  yes I will join and its a great Idea
  no and no
  pole whore
View Results

Titrin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:11 am
Midnight_Inuzuka
Midnight yelled up "good now come down and selibrat with us."Midnight smiled and took out almost 40 bottles of rum.

"No thank you capt."Titirn says obey ing the order to decend, but still standing off a ways from the main group.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:19 am
Midnight eyed him and walked after him and asked him"whats wrong?"  

TheGothicPunk666

Titrin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:52 pm
Midnight_Inuzuka
Midnight eyed him and walked after him and asked him"whats wrong?"
Titrin, staring out to sea, Looks to her and sighs,"Well if you hadn't noticed i don't fit in, and mind you that doesn't mean i'm not loyal to you and the crew it's just.... Well you know."Titinr says hoping at least some of that made sense," I'm a Fighter and a Sailor, but beyond that i have nothing. I love to fight when the time permits but i'm not really all that sociable."He tries to explain again, turning back to the sea.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:05 pm
((I can't really do anything until you arrive at Tortuga. *writes something off topic*))

Rayne turned, a tear no longer present. She could hear someone crying on her ship. "What's wrong with him?" she asked, nealing down to a man who was lying on the floor of the little life boat. "Broke his leg." another answered. "Give me your shirt and a sword." she said, inspecting the broken leg. The bone shone clearly through the skin. "What's your name?" she asked, taking the shirt and sword from another sailor. "James." he answered. "James, I need you to be brave-" she said, cutting off to pop the bone back in place as best it could. He screamed as his fist wrapped tightly around someones shirt. "We'll use the sword as a brace," she said, wrapping the torn shirt around the wound, "until we get something better." Nodding, she turned back around, looking into the horizon.  

horselvr1010

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:30 pm
((lets just say we arrived in tortuga))
Midnight and her crew got off and she smiled"were here."Midnight tyed the boat up and said"in four days were leaving so have the much fun."Midnight though about what Titrin said and she sighed and walked up to him and said"do you want to come with me."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:12 pm
Midnight_Inuzuka
((lets just say we arrived in tortuga))
Midnight and her crew got off and she smiled"were here."Midnight tyed the boat up and said"in four days were leaving so have the much fun."Midnight though about what Titrin said and she sighed and walked up to him and said"do you want to come with me."
Titrinn looks at her puzzled slightly by the offer,"I think i've got something in mind that will entertain me thanks you but if you're trying to get me off the boat i'd gladly go with you capt, or do you prefer another title?" Titinr ask a coming down to the dock.  

Titrin

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:32 am
Midnight looked up at him"Midnight."She smiled moved his head telling him to fallow her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:06 am
Midnight_Inuzuka
Midnight looked up at him"Midnight."She smiled moved his head telling him to fallow her.
"Very well, Midnight."Titrin says, in a milder and kinder tone than he usually used. He follows her off theb boat and to the dock.  

Titrin

horselvr1010

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:33 pm
"Take the boats home, boys." she announced. Stepping off the boat and onto the land of Tortuga, Rayne looked loyally at her crew. Nodding, her crew took off toward the rightful shores of England. Taking a look back at his captain, the man with a broken leg, James, smiled warmly. Shaking her head, Rayne smiled back then turned to never look back.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:01 am
(well no one has posted in about 3 days, so here is one to get at least someaction in it. and btw i'm sorry if this is too much god-modeing, and if it's no then you still have my apologize for having to do this.) Midnight led Titrin through the dock, but as they neared the end of the dock, TItinr notices the captain of the gold ship they had raided earlier,"Um... Capt. We've got some unwelcome company."He says making a slight gesture in her(the gold ship captains) direction.  

Titrin

horselvr1010

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:00 pm
((No one has posted in a long time. Jeez. xd ))
Rayne straightened out her girls sailing suit then turned, her eyes falling on a person of the pirate crew. Her eyes slanted slightly but she did nothing, turning along the dirty street. Entering the nicest store on the block, which wasn't very nice at all, she managed enough gold to buy a small skirt and shirt, in which she traded for her sailing outfit. Entering the streets again, she blended in slightly, if not just a tad bit cleaner. Adjusting the pack on her back that contained her penny whistle, a book, and her extra clothes, she set off, her brown hair pulled tightly behind her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:34 pm
Midnight rolled her eyes and saw the other and said"leave her."midnight walked into the pub.  

TheGothicPunk666

Titrin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:46 pm
Midnight_Inuzuka
Midnight rolled her eyes and saw the other and said"leave her."midnight walked into the pub.
"Right Capt." Titirnsays following her but keeping a hand in his knife pouch.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:40 pm
Midnight walked up to the bar and orders a bottle of rum and the bar tender didn't give it to her and she pulled out her dagger and held it to his neck and said"Give me my rum."Then he gave it to her and she took a swig of it and smiled.  

TheGothicPunk666

Titrin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:55 am
Midnight_Inuzuka
Midnight walked up to the bar and orders a bottle of rum and the bar tender didn't give it to her and she pulled out her dagger and held it to his neck and said"Give me my rum."Then he gave it to her and she took a swig of it and smiled.
Titirn yawns and begins to look for a way to win a good fight, then he sees a rather burly looking fellow, and says aloud," Alright my amn, I'll bet you 35 peices of gold that i could beat you in a fight. Any takers?" He shouts THe bearl;y fellow stand and laughs at him, steps back and throws a jaw-breaking punch at Titirn. Titinr dodges, traps the fellows adn and begins to hyper-extend the elbow, The man yowls in pain and begf for mercy. Titinr lets him go and the man tosses him the gold," Well fought but i want a nother go." HE says, Titinr smiles,"Youll need to wait for a moment." He says.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff