• Senpai's Notice 100
  • Voter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:58 am
SerenitytheWaterSprite
Chiharu Murakami
I really loved every scene L was in, except...that scene. crying

D: Noo! crying
That would have been my favorite episode ever if he hadn't died, I swear... it was so cute crying How could they go and kill him off right after such an adorable scene?! emo

Yeah that episode was really nice but then I found out later that he will...he will... crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:17 am
...Right now, a 12 year old is predicting my future...

OMG I CAN'T EVEN MAKE EASY MAC! BUT I CAN MAKE TOP ROMEN. Dx

I'M A ******** DIPSHIT!!!!

-=off topic=-
I'M GONNA STALK OGURI SHUN NOW. ninja

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...I love that part in the movie. Gosh I luffles that movie&teh second one...&& Matsuyama Kenichi...<3

...And is asking if I rather use a rubber or pills....

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

aKuma_TsubaSa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:21 pm
bana bang bang!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:38 am
I love that part! I searched for the ringtone and I found it ^^ Now I use it and scare my parents everytime ^^ *BANG*
I also love the part when L is watching the commercial of Misa. I don't remember in which episode it was...
And also the part when L is drying Raito's feet... But in other way I hate it...

Mirmei

nmfrter

Star-Crossed Guardian

29,225 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Headstrong Believer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:42 am
can you give me were you found the cell bang bang bang? i want it too. please!!!!! ( puppy eyes 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:00 pm
I loved the part when L said...
"Matsuda's just being his dumbass self..."
I loved the way Matsuda was so pissed!

User Image  

L_Lawliet_XIII

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:08 pm
I like all the parts where he interacts with Misa. Haha, they're so funny and cute!

And I'm sure that most of you don't like the scene where he dies, but I however kind of like it. I don't like the fact that L was dying, but I liked how powerful that scene was. It was truly memorable.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:10 pm
Myself, I loved the scene where L touched Misa's butt to steal her phones, not just that part but the part that showed he outsmarted Light. Just really surprised me I really thought he had L that time. ^^
Oh, my second favorite is either where L and Light fight in front of Misa or where L dies, amazing scene.  

goodle_shoes

T3h Waffleman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:37 pm
Relating to Bang: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2dSvjhPacw

And my favorite L scene has to be the Bells scene from THAT episode. It's just so somber, so beautiful. It shows that L is much more of a tortured soul than we thought.

And it doesn't hurt that L is frikkin' hot in the rain~ redface heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:54 pm
The part in the Yotsuba Arc where L was like "I'll give you this strawberry if you keep it a secret."  

Marissa_Jean

Regular Sized Albert

Sparkly Prophet

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:12 am
I like the scene where he made shish-kabobs (however that is spelled) out of sweets and offered them to task force. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:51 pm
Marissa_Jean
The part in the Yotsuba Arc where L was like "I'll give you this strawberry if you keep it a secret."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb-t1JUh3go&feature=related

That was the same scene where Light was annoyed because L was the only one with cake. Here~

And Mogi's all "Mmm!"  

T3h Waffleman

Lilitherin

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:54 pm
"Bang! you all gave me all your real names if I were Kira you all would be dead now please lets be a little more carefull and lets value our lives"

I love when he spanked Misa it was halarious not only cause he fit in with the crowed but because he took her phones at the same time  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:22 pm
Chibi Kiku-chan
"Are you annoyed that I'm the only one with cake to eat?" I love that scene and I say that line all the time when I have angel food cake and I actually managed to make my mom jealous by taking a huge peice which was the last of the cake. XD Then I had candy afterwards.

I also like the scene where he asks them to call him Ryuuzaki and he's drinking coffee and he looks at it funny and starts putting tons of sugar cubes in it. XD

I think I also like the part where L and Raitou are handcuffed together and Raitou punches him, so L kicks him. X3

OH! (Last one for now) and the part where Misa is like "Ryuuzaki! Let's be friends! <333" and he's like "I've gained another friend!" and then Misa and L and Raitou are in a circle holding hands like they're playing Ring around the Rosy (Which btw was a song made up about an epidemic, that one illness, I think it was called the spanish flu? I dun know but it was an epidemic!) and Misa's like "ALL OF RAITOUS FRIENDS ARE MY FRIENDS! =D " ^__^

Black Plague actually.

I love this part:

L: "I've noticed that if you use your brain you don't gain any weight."
...Pause...
Misa: "Are you calling me stupid?!"  

randomnessensues

Count Chocolat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:32 pm
L playing tennis.
L eating that big huge blob of jello stacked onto his spoon before beign interrupted by Light.
L and Light fighting.
Like, most of the scenes where L appeared doing something funny.

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff