Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
☆♥☆Adults 18 and Older's 1st Beauty Pageant☆♥☆ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you be interested in seeing a Beauty Pageant Annually?
Oh yes! Great Idea!
83%
 83%  [ 30 ]
Blah! Who wants to see scantily clad female pixels? Yuck!
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Whatever..
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 36

Crystalblue Angeleyes

Excitable Lunatic

25,615 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:47 pm
XxNightGoddessxX
I think a seperate contest for the guys would be cool too. :3
Even if there really isn't any male pageants,still who's to say there
can't be one on Gaia :3
i so agree..would be a shame not to have one mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:46 am
I'd join in on the male one if you did it  

Nale
Crew

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:39 pm
Maybe I'll have one then for guys. But right now I only have enough wins for the Beauty Pageant for girls. Maybe if I gain more donations I will be able to give out another 200k to a hot looking guy. As it is I had to cough up most of the 200k myself. confused  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:44 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
Maybe I'll have one then for guys. But right now I only have enough wins for the Beauty Pageant for girls. Maybe if I gain more donations I will be able to give out another 200k to a hot looking guy. As it is I had to cough up most of the 200k myself. confused

The prize is 200K ????? omg.. i did not know that  

Foghorn_Moonlight_Goddess

Original Gaian

14,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Aria Chase

Friendly Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:54 pm
Hey Betty do you know about the day or time the pagent will be held?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:30 pm
-Psychotically Unstable-
Hey Betty do you know about the day or time the pagent will be held?

Yeah.. i would like to know that as well.. PLease smile heart  

Original Gaian

14,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Inquisitor 200

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:11 am
I'm aiming for the second weekend in August. And maybe. If I can get in some more donations I can also throw the 3rd Masquerade Ball. Like the first one which was also held in August. And at the Balls I throw there is another contest for King and Queen of the Ball (winning 40k a piece and some cool prizes.) And the runners up win the title of Prince and Princess and each win 20k a piece. It's not as much as the Beauty Pageant though. neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:49 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
I'm aiming for the second weekend in August. And maybe. If I can get in some more donations I can also throw the 3rd Masquerade Ball. Like the first one which was also held in August. And at the Balls I throw there is another contest for King and Queen of the Ball (winning 40k a piece and some cool prizes.) And the runners up win the title of Prince and Princess and each win 20k a piece. It's not as much as the Beauty Pageant though. neutral

sounds like fun i'll see if i can help at all  

Original Gaian

14,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Inquisitor 200

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:02 pm
foghorn_moonlight_goddess
~ Anime Betty ~

Thank you so much! *huggles*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:06 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
~ Anime Betty ~

your welcome its the least that i can do  

Original Gaian

14,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Inquisitor 200

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:08 am
~ Anime Betty ~
~ Anime Betty ~

I really appreciate it. I'm currently debating with myself on whether I should recreate the Patrons Listing in the club or wait and see if the Admin will help me regain the original one lost in the club. I don't even know when the Patron's Listing was deleted and by who. ~__~ How annoying and disturbing to have troubles afflicting the original Club. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:19 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
~ Anime Betty ~
~ Anime Betty ~

I really appreciate it. I'm currently debating with myself on whether I should recreate the Patrons Listing in the club or wait and see if the Admin will help me regain the original one lost in the club. I don't even know when the Patron's Listing was deleted and by who. ~__~ How annoying and disturbing to have troubles afflicting the original Club. sad
That sucks. I had noticed that it was gone.

Aria Chase

Friendly Kitten

~AuDz~ as opposed to even

Magnetic Smoker

10,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:23 pm
Now should I give you the gold I'm donating or the guild?
I <3 Mr. Jones

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:48 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
~ Anime Betty ~
~ Anime Betty ~

yeah that sucks.. LOL i see how much is in the guild account.. god what are you suppossed to use that for you cant use it for anything but gorums right ???  

Original Gaian

14,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Nale
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:45 am
Betty I think 200k is a little too much why not break it into 50k for the girls pageant and 50k for a guys pageant and then use the last 100k for another masquerade? Oh and should i donate directly to the club or to you?  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff