Reply Roleplaying
A match made in hell (A vampire action/romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:53 pm
Lilian then woke up and shut out the lights and went to bed "It certainly a little warm this evening" Lilian said after she got ready for bed " i think i'll leave my bedroom window open to get some" Lilian said as she open the window and went and layed in her bed trying to go to sleep but couldnt she was to restless all she could think about was when will she see Cain again and if Kono was ok after what happen  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:02 pm
"Kono, this gun is different. No one can stop it" Cain said He pulled out the special Colt 45 and then reached for 6 special bullet different from the rest. "This gun kills everything and anything. Nothing can stop it you shall die" He cox the gun and aimed  

KG8584

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:07 pm
Lilian still hd a hard time sleeping and starting to sing herself to sleep  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:09 pm
a Wave of blood poured from Kono's hands and engulfed him, then in Kono's hands was a sword made of blood and covering him was armor of blood. "i really don't like to kill, and I don't want to fight you, I'm just here to thank her for her help, you damned cretin"  

Tillman -DUH-

KG8584

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:11 pm
"Lilian !!!"He yelled hoping to get her out and to ask her a qustion  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:12 pm
thew blood armor shattered and fell off as well as the sword, his wings extended again.  

Tillman -DUH-

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:23 pm
Lilian was almost asleep when she heard cain and then she shot out of bed "Cain is that you?" lilian said as she went to the balcony that was connected to her room "Cain is that you where are you?" Lilian said hoping i wasnt her imagination  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff